Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened with etherdelta?  (Read 890 times)
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

Etherdelta encounter real issues recently, the volume of trading is zero since few days, and no official updates about this problems in their Twitter account, or reddit. I think it is safer to avoid using it nowadays until this problems get resolved, or receiving clear updates from the ED team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

yes really worried about using etherdelta the more strange the volume of zero all the trades are deserted the average price of tokens is getting down, there is no better exchange than this
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

Sometimes it does take a really long time to update, but it is a good idea to always be careful. If you do get suspicious, then check their social media to be sure as they will alert people on there. Also whilst etherdelta is often the only place to trade obscure tokens, it is generally wise to take the tokens off the exchange once you've finished trading.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

I try not to use this exchange. if it is very necessary, then I use a spare purse, so as not to risk the fixed assets
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

I have never felt uncomfortable using this site, and now everything is working properly. However, I do not like that there are so many negative reviews, this is worrying
eterhunter

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

We don't have to worry if any issue happen by now i know they will fix it as soon as possible,Etherdelta is a trading platform for Ether and Ethereum based Tokens.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

I think it is not safe to trade on Etherdelta but we have no choice only few exchanger for ERC20 token. If you want to use Etherdelta download metamask extension for pc only to have a safe trading experience. Metamask always check if the site is a phising or not.

I only work with etherdelta if there is no other option frankly. There are so many precautions that you have to take, plus no error correction fro keying mistakes that is just as risky as base jumping.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

Hi guys,
Anyone face any issues with etherdelta ? Still safe to trade using etherdelta ? Why the volume are zero? And my Blockfolio no updates at all. Or etherdelta doing some upgrades?

EtherDelta is the only Crypto exchange for me because I am holding almost ERC20 of my tokens but I agree that EthereDelta this time sucks and seems the network is slow.
I had transferred some of my tokens in EthereDelta to my MEW wallet but it's fine, it's just that the Blockfolio and my Delta as Crypto Monitoring App isn't updating, if it does - it will just display few days back of trades that seems not reliable anymore.
We have the same question, What happened to our favorite decentralized Crypto Exchange Etherdelta.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

Etherdelta is safe now to trade or hold erc20 token but last a few days Etherdelta exchanger is under network busy. this server is temporary slow but do not panic because a lots of way to do your work about your crypto assets.
JessyHero

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

Nothing is happening with etherdelta- it's usual. If anyone knows a platform like etherdelta, please let me know - I would love to see other one.
needctrl

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

No idea why you would want to use etherdelta.
UI sucks so much, it's slow and painful to use...
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

I think they are just working on upgrading the exchange, the site by now need to scale up the exchange unless they want to take a back ward seat, people need to trust the exchange they are using if not they would move there token to another platform and that means you miss out on the trading fee

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

I also feel worried about what's happening around EtherDelta. I also noticed that my coins on blockfolio are not updating prices but we don't have any choice but to use it to trade our erc20 base tokens for ethereum.
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

I also feel worried about what's happening around EtherDelta. I also noticed that my coins on blockfolio are not updating prices but we don't have any choice but to use it to trade our erc20 base tokens for ethereum.
What about https://idex.market ?
migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

What about https://idex.market ?

idex is fine, but if you want the same as etherdelta, you can use https://forkdelta.github.io/

is a frontend fork community driven, it is the same contract and orderbook so you can find your erc20 tokens there.

remember to use metamask or an hardware wallet, better be safe than sorry.
faruk34

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

etherdelta now looks renovated and fast. I have a stock exchange called Idex and I like it very much.they have their own coins. I think their future is bright

Elgrown

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:13:44 PM

I think! Etherdelta was once a good decentralized exchange
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

Each time I attempt to deposit my tokens, my transaction continuously fail. I've inputted the ideal amount, even much less tokens at times, and nonetheless keep getting the same problem. One of the most complex exchanges I have ever had to cope with.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:52:26 PM

In Etherdelta I often exchanged tokens, but now ED work very slow, order lists not refresh for hours, I can't send transactions long time and sometimes site showed error.
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

I have been using this exchange for a long time and they never failed me, I think that you should not have any concerns about this stock exchange. at least I did not notice anything wrong with it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: