Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ad bans to affect prices long term?  (Read 406 times)
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:00:25 PM

Short term, yes the people who don't know about this may panic a little bit. Outside of that and for the long term this isn't something that can or would damage the fundamentals or sentiment. We are clear for liftoff Cool.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

I have not heard anything or read this news before.
twitter does not seem to be doing it, if this is true a lot of people will leave twitter. Because I know a lot of crypto holders who use twitter as a means of communication.
even some campaigns are still using twitter, hopefully this is just a clown nonsense.

Well as long as its not blocking out all content, I dont think people will be leaving Twitter - if ever that is.
Twitter is becoming a medium that continues to grow with crypto to date.
everyone gets to know crypto through twitter.
not a reason to leave twitter, twitter users strongly believe the twiitter policy will not change.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

Personally I do not think that this type of actions affects too much the cryptocurrency market, because in these days there are endless means that allow the free circulation of ideas and propaganda. In fact, after the cases of information manipulation in which some social networks have incurred, I think it is more likely that in the coming months we will see these sites decline before the cryptocurrencies.

In the end, the very essence of the cryptos is to break with the centralization of the economy and information, so it was expected that sooner or later those large monopolies would oppose the proliferation and popularization of cryptocurrencies.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

I am wondering why the social media gurus didn't come out at the same time and collectively ban crypto Ads but did it in stages, because if they had done it together, the value would have recovered by now, But it's effects will be temporal just like most bans and sanctions against Bitcoins.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:08:05 PM

Hi guys! Rumors are swirling that Twitter could also ban cryptocurrency ads, following a trend started by Facebook and Google. There's been some speculation on how and if this will affect the market. Anyone got some articles to share on this? Do you think there will be some affects in the long term? Look forward to hearing what you think!

I don't think those issue give big effect on cryptocurrencies and its market prices in long term. precisely the ban will minimize scam coins which affects others coin become more valuable. anyway, bitcoin doesn't need large promotion anymore, it has become very popular nowadays.
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

I don't think bans on advertising are major deals tbh. Of course in the short term...but it's not a product that needs to be marketed

sunniechance3

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:16:44 PM

I don't think bans on advertising are major deals tbh. Of course in the short term...but it's not a product that needs to be marketed

In long term it will curb the growth of market to develop as advertisements play a key role in getting new users to the market and if this system is banned it will be hard to get new users and gain new heights. Social Media companies should only ban ICO's which seems to be scam and introduce proper verification for accounts rather than simply blocking all their ads and accounts.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

Hi guys! Rumors are swirling that Twitter could also ban cryptocurrency ads, following a trend started by Facebook and Google. There's been some speculation on how and if this will affect the market. Anyone got some articles to share on this? Do you think there will be some affects in the long term? Look forward to hearing what you think!

It could but as you all know we are a huge community and we support any legit crypto currency-related products and services, it's not the end for us there are a lot of advertising company that is crypto related or any companies can build one for us, they will have a ready audience.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

I don't believe that it will be affect of the Bitcoin price, because, banned ads are good for our goodness and there have no connection among them. There are a lot of deceptive ads, and in my opinion, it is good for us banning ads by Twitter. Only the panic sales maybe affect to price for now.
And it becomes consumer protection to avoid a scam cryptocurrency project. It's a bit affect price, but it does not last long, let alone the relevant draft of cryptocurrency from G20 give positive news, we wait until July whether the final decision will strengthen the position of cryptocurrency or not.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:22:14 PM

I dont think it will affect bitcoin, bitcoin already popular so it doesn't need any ads on the social media anymore, people who are interested in bitcoin will find article, the one that affected is the ICO that just started, it will be a bit difficult for them to introduce the product since social media is one of the great way to promote
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

We should say advertisement is one of the supplier of investor so that if there is no advertisement who can knows about bitcoin and how it will get a new investor so that banning advertisements on the famous social medial like facebook and google we include if this is right including twitter so how to have investor and i think this is also the one reason why all cryptocurrency was fall also.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

yes, with the news about twitter prohibiting bitcoin can reduce the price of bitcoin in the long run. I think it will affect investors to stop investing in bitcoins. I hope all social media will accept bitcoin so that bitcoin price can reach $ 20k.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

prices are down in these few days I think not just from it. In addition to ad bans, there is still another bigger factor: Bitcoin whales that sell Bitcoinnya worth 400 million dollars. and I think this is the main cause of the decline in recent days.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
shadelockme

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

many of which revise policies including state governments and some big companies, it may be true that some big companies like google and facebook will be banned ads bitcoin and ico, but that's not entirely true and maybe they will cancel the policy
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

That's true, the market maybe affect in short term but in the long run the price of good coins will continue to soar high. Those who ban crypto ads will surely make their own coin in the future, cryptocurrency are slowly gaining momentum around the world and it will be a big factor to be consider in the future.
Akosibatman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:40:21 PM

It doesnt affect that much on cryptoworld. They did it because some people who invest in crypto doesnt have a knowledge. They fight scam for beginners and to prevent fraud in crypto. It doesnt make abbig difference to business who uses crypto. There are many ways to advertise crypto via telegram, forum, chat room etc.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: