Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Shamcoin! Getting paid to fight scam!  (Read 82 times)
EvilPotato42 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

Hello, All!
We are researchers working towards building machine learning models to detect fraud. As part of our platform, we give whistle blowers, or anyone sharing scams a bounty! We are ongoing airdrops right now, and we'll give you a good bounty for giving us feedback. Claim bounty here - www.shamcoin.com/shamcoin-token/
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

A great idea, anything that can help to clean up this crypto market which is full of scams and dodgy icos. Because of them governments are cracking down on the blockchain so we need something like this to rid us of these bitconnect type scams. If it takes off we should be alerted to the next pyramid and ponzi schemes, or pump and dump icos where the dev mysteriously disappears!

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

Hmm. Sounds interesting. But I foresee difficulty in verifying scams. I mean half of the threads here use scam so easily every time they have a withdrawal delayed or when they see some discrepancy in the project. I have seen Dash, Ripple, Iota, Ethereum, Monero and a whole lot of other reputable coins all being called scams, and depending on your point of view, they are all valid to some extent. Still, you got me interested to follow. Hope you know what you are doing.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EvilPotato42 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

A great idea, anything that can help to clean up this crypto market which is full of scams and dodgy icos. Because of them governments are cracking down on the blockchain so we need something like this to rid us of these bitconnect type scams. If it takes off we should be alerted to the next pyramid and ponzi schemes, or pump and dump icos where the dev mysteriously disappears!

Thanks so much, that's exactly our intention as well. Please do remember we are still ongoing airdrops Smiley
EvilPotato42 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

Hmm. Sounds interesting. But I foresee difficulty in verifying scams. I mean half of the threads here use scam so easily every time they have a withdrawal delayed or when they see some discrepancy in the project. I have seen Dash, Ripple, Iota, Ethereum, Monero and a whole lot of other reputable coins all being called scams, and depending on your point of view, they are all valid to some extent. Still, you got me interested to follow. Hope you know what you are doing.
We are agree with your point and that's why this problem is not that trivial to solve. We are going to have false positives from time to time, and we expect as our machine learning models matures these problems would be less apparent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: