Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of skilled developers?  (Read 123 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

I know we have a list of reputable members that do design which include people like SFR10, roslinpl etc. is there is one for programmers? Even If there isn't, I'd appreciate If you could recommend some individuals.
Please don't contact me asking me to hire you (feel free to post your portfolio though). I just want to study my options for now. I have a project idea in my mind, but still not sure If I should go with it or not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

Please don't contact me asking me to hire you (feel free to post your portfolio though). I just want to study my options for now. I have a project idea in my mind, but still not sure If I should go with it or not.
- There are very few reputable developers on bitcointalk.
- I'm trying to find a Back-End developer for one of my projects and I only come across people who know surface level things about programming.
- You will get developers who only work with old stacks ie Php,Jquery,Bootstrap (mostly the self taught programmers)
- Portfolios don't work out either.When people send me portfolios,they mention expertise in all the available programming languages out there but when I pitch the project idea,they back out.
- If you're going to consider things like Code optimisation,Speed,Algos,Data Structures you'll have a hard time finding someone worthy here.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

Seems like most experienced devs around here usually already have well paying jobs and treat Bitcoin as sort of a hobby, meaning they either work on their projects or contribute to open-source ones. Either that or they already found jobs in the Bitcoin industry itself.

That said, if you're looking for something C#, Python or JS related, feel free to hit me up via PM.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: