Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing as Capital Investment Company  (Read 120 times)
Max Promo Nepal (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

Hi,

I would like to know what is the best way to invest in Crypto space as Capital Company?

Thanks
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrisrok

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:05:06 AM

What is a Capital Company? Are you talking about an investment fund?
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

Hi,

I would like to know what is the best way to invest in Crypto space as Capital Company?

Thanks

From my understanding, you are likely to be coming from the angle of a venture capitalist and an institution rather than from the position of an individual interested in investing in crypto currency. I would say there are several options available depending on the funds you are willing to part with but you should know as a matter of priority that there is not sure investment because of the risks embedded in any of the decision you are considering.

One of the option is financing a service by looking for a developer to make a solution then give you the control based on your idea or finance a developer who has a workable solution then decide on the share of profit.

Another option is to consider being part of an ongoing project for example a pre-ICO with potential with the amount of fund you have, you can command the attention of the promoters which might then own sizeable amount which makes you a key investor. Note all of these options requires adequate due diligence.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: