Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ CryptoBust.io ✅ The Multi-Currency Crash Game ✅  (Read 921 times)
CineXMike (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:48:37 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 03:51:53 PM by CineXMike

CryptoBust.io - BTC/ETN Based Crash Game

CryptoBust.io is a clone of the extremely popular bitcoin game Bustabit.
While the rules and math are exactly the same, CryptoBust is built to be played with Multiple Currencies.
We worked hard to ensure that we can provide a fair gaming experience for everyone, which is why we did a provably fair seeding event. You can find more information in the FAQ section on the version wich you are playing!

How to Play?

Place a bet. Watch the multiplier increase from 1x upwards! Cash out any time to get your bet multiplied by that multiplier. But be careful because the game can crash at any time.

Why play at CryptoBust.io?

The chances are fair and we still use the Bonus system, we have a very low minimum withdrawal so you can try it for a few rounds without having a high risk.

CryptoBust.io ~ Join us  Smiley

http://cryptobust.io/
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

What crypto currencies are you using on your site since you say "multiple currencies" in your first post?

It would be interesting to see one crash site that offers eth/ltc/xrp all on one site since there are multiple sites offering them but all on different sites already. Undecided
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

Your site is licensed so that's a good start at least. How can I verify that the games are provably fair? You mention it in your FAQ, but it just leads to broken links and no details. Have you done a public seeding event like bustabit has in the past?

What crypto currencies are you using on your site since you say "multiple currencies" in your first post?

It would be interesting to see one crash site that offers eth/ltc/xrp all on one site since there are multiple sites offering them but all on different sites already. Undecided

Dude, it's not going to kill you to read the announcement post or to visit their site. They accept BTC and ETN.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:58:37 PM

Your site is licensed so that's a good start at least. How can I verify that the games are provably fair? You mention it in your FAQ, but it just leads to broken links and no details. Have you done a public seeding event like bustabit has in the past?

Dude, it's not going to kill you to read the announcement post or to visit their site. They accept BTC and ETN.
All I saw was BTC which of course I knew was bitcoin but ETN I am not familiar with.
I did not know it was a crypto actually.

Will look into what exchanges they are on and try and get some to try out their site.
Thanks for pointing the blaring thing that I glanced over.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1314

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:26:41 AM

All I saw was BTC which of course I knew was bitcoin but ETN I am not familiar with.

Will look into what exchanges they are on and try and get some to try out their site.

ETN is indeed not so popular altcoin, perhaps this is the first site that accepts ETN.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/#markets Based on coinmarketcap, there are only two exchanges (Cryptopia & TradeOgre)
Not really sure why they choose ETN while there are many other popular altcoins especially for gambling purpose.
CineXMike (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

Provably fair seeding event is linked in there.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7wsqe9/btcbust_just_launched_the_bitcoin_crash_based/
CineXMike (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

ETN is indeed not so popular altcoin, perhaps this is the first site that accepts ETN.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/#markets Based on coinmarketcap, there are only two exchanges (Cryptopia & TradeOgre)
Not really sure why they choose ETN while there are many other popular altcoins especially for gambling purpose.

We choose ETN as our main currency because we think it has the biggest potential in the long run, We are planning on adding more currencies soon.
You can vote here wich currency you think we should add: http://www.strawpoll.me/15050508/
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

While the rules and math are exactly the same, CryptoBust is built to be played with Multiple Currencies.
We worked hard to ensure that we can provide a fair gaming experience for everyone, which is why we did a provably fair seeding event. You can find more information in the FAQ section on the version wich you are playing!

How to Play?

Place a bet. Watch the multiplier increase from 1x upwards! Cash out any time to get your bet multiplied by that multiplier. But be careful because the game can crash at any time.

The chances are fair and we still use the Bonus system, we have a very low minimum withdrawal so you can try it for a few rounds without having a high risk.

I have yet to play on the site, but when i visited the site it looked simple, there's nothing fancy UI done. So i decided to check their FAQ which i feel answers a lot of questions, 5 cents in fees is a decent amount, i'm surprised for a bitcoin transaction they're charging such low fees. One thing i wanted to know if a big transactions take place, how much time is taken to clear it. Plus do you have paper wallets and offline way of storing money, so we'll know you'll be able to pay to all. I would suggest to get a review from a legendary member and open a signature campaign or better do a giveaway contest.
CineXMike (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

How to Play?

I have yet to play on the site, but when i visited the site it looked simple, there's nothing fancy UI done. So i decided to check their FAQ which i feel answers a lot of questions, 5 cents in fees is a decent amount, i'm surprised for a bitcoin transaction they're charging such low fees. One thing i wanted to know if a big transactions take place, how much time is taken to clear it. Plus do you have paper wallets and offline way of storing money, so we'll know you'll be able to pay to all. I would suggest to get a review from a legendary member and open a signature campaign or better do a giveaway contest.

We have a hotwallet of 5% of the total bankroll
So 5% of our 10BTC bankroll is in the hot-wallet.
And 95% is in the cold storage: https://blockchain.info/nl/address/3EKtvWGyWkvyLRuJxUaQFQyi61DbgVGjVk.
c6mining

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

I started playing this on Friday.  I'm addicted.  The 3 free bits every hour is nice to begin with and get your feet wet without any risk.  But to really make it fun and profitable, you need to have a solid bankroll.  Looking forward to more coins in the future.  Keep up the good work CineXMike!
CineXMike (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

I started playing this on Friday.  I'm addicted.  The 3 free bits every hour is nice to begin with and get your feet wet without any risk.  But to really make it fun and profitable, you need to have a solid bankroll.  Looking forward to more coins in the future.  Keep up the good work CineXMike!
Thanks for your review!

We will start our giveaway and our signature campaign soon!
digicoinreloaded

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

Hi all, just popped in to leave a quick review of the ETNBUST gambling site that is part of the cryptobust.io site.

About a week ago ago, I came across a post on reddit advertising a Electroneum gambling site. I was quite interested in this and never having gambled with crypto before i thought well I've got plenty ETN i'll give this a wee go see what it's all about. I felt that scrapping of the odd bits i have which was 77 ETN would be a sensible way to give it a shot without risking too much. For all i knew it was just gonna be i put in 77 ETN and never see it again so i thought ok that's an acceptable amount to lose.

I deposited my 77 ETN which was converted on the site to 7,700 bits to play with. Each 100 bits represents 1 ETN coin. Deposit was fine, no problems at all. One week later i now have around 79,000 bits in play and have withdrawn 100,000 bits, equal to 1000 Electroneum, well 999 with 1 ETN transfer fee.

I could have profited more, but greed took over quite a few times and i threw away around 20,000 to 70,000 bits at a time. This is due to my error and greed and part of playing the game so i totally accept that. The game is quite is fun to play manually and you can also autobet which is helpful to take the emotion and greed out of it haha. My withdrawal experience was smooth, my withdraw came fairly quickly, i think because of the time of day I withdrew. I know there is sometimes a wait for some of up to 24 hours depending on i think the size of the withdrawal or the time of day and availability of admins but 24 hours in my opinion isn't a big problem.

They also have a btc option to play the game and are currently engaging the user the base to help choose further currencies to add to the site.

All in all, I'm pretty pleased i gave it a try. I've made some great profit, had some fun in the chat with the nice user base they have and enjoyed playing the game both in manual and automatic modes. I would recommend the site, but also offer a word of caution - this is a gambling site, as such you are risking your money/crypto when you play so even tho I've managed to come out in profit, it might not result in the same outcome for you. When the fun ends STOP.

My user names on ETNBUST are Digicoin, DigicoinReloaded and Digicoinredpill. You can check out my stats and previous history on the site to confirm what i'm saying above is true.

Thanks for reading hope it helps, that's the end of this small review.
CineXMike (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

Hi all, just popped in to leave a quick review of the ETNBUST gambling site that is part of the cryptobust.io site.

About a week ago ago, I came across a post on reddit advertising a Electroneum gambling site. I was quite interested in this and never having gambled with crypto before i thought well I've got plenty ETN i'll give this a wee go see what it's all about. I felt that scrapping of the odd bits i have which was 77 ETN would be a sensible way to give it a shot without risking too much. For all i knew it was just gonna be i put in 77 ETN and never see it again so i thought ok that's an acceptable amount to lose.

I deposited my 77 ETN which was converted on the site to 7,700 bits to play with. Each 100 bits represents 1 ETN coin. Deposit was fine, no problems at all. One week later i now have around 79,000 bits in play and have withdrawn 100,000 bits, equal to 1000 Electroneum, well 999 with 1 ETN transfer fee.

I could have profited more, but greed took over quite a few times and i threw away around 20,000 to 70,000 bits at a time. This is due to my error and greed and part of playing the game so i totally accept that. The game is quite is fun to play manually and you can also autobet which is helpful to take the emotion and greed out of it haha. My withdrawal experience was smooth, my withdraw came fairly quickly, i think because of the time of day I withdrew. I know there is sometimes a wait for some of up to 24 hours depending on i think the size of the withdrawal or the time of day and availability of admins but 24 hours in my opinion isn't a big problem.

They also have a btc option to play the game and are currently engaging the user the base to help choose further currencies to add to the site.

All in all, I'm pretty pleased i gave it a try. I've made some great profit, had some fun in the chat with the nice user base they have and enjoyed playing the game both in manual and automatic modes. I would recommend the site, but also offer a word of caution - this is a gambling site, as such you are risking your money/crypto when you play so even tho I've managed to come out in profit, it might not result in the same outcome for you. When the fun ends STOP.

My user names on ETNBUST are Digicoin, DigicoinReloaded and Digicoinredpill. You can check out my stats and previous history on the site to confirm what i'm saying above is true.

Thanks for reading hope it helps, that's the end of this small review.

Thanks for your review,

The ETN withdraw issue should be fixed already,
Even big transactions now go trough automatically!
Alicia96

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

I tried out this site a couple of days ago and im happy with my experience because i won. One thing you guys should work on is making withdrawals automatic not manual.
CineXMike (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

I tried out this site a couple of days ago and im happy with my experience because i won. One thing you guys should work on is making withdrawals automatic not manual.
Thanks for your review!

If you read the post above. You can see we fixed it. Smiley
The problem was in using transfer function instead of transfer_split
Small mistake but it was fairly easy to correct.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

The site is similiar with the first crypto bust I've ever known named moneypot.
Are you same developer ?

Anyway overall is great, it's performance and graph but the player already less interest of this kind of game, perhaps making something unqiue will attract more people
CineXMike (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

The site is similiar with the first crypto bust I've ever known named moneypot.
Are you same developer ?

Anyway overall is great, it's performance and graph but the player already less interest of this kind of game, perhaps making something unqiue will attract more people

No we bought a copy of his project. And we are working on some nice custom graphics instead of that graph going up.
CineXMike (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:38:49 PM

Giveaway started: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2936044.0
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

And 95% is in the cold storage: https://blockchain.info/nl/address/3EKtvWGyWkvyLRuJxUaQFQyi61DbgVGjVk.

To start 10 BTC maybe good but in the long run, this bankroll is not sufficient because if anyone big whale wins more than 10 BTC then what you will do?

Also, you need to sign a message from that address which you're claiming those 10 BTC belongs to you.

Are you planning to open up public bankroll investment option as well?
CineXMike (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:47:19 PM

To start 10 BTC maybe good but in the long run, this bankroll is not sufficient because if anyone big whale wins more than 10 BTC then what you will do?

Also, you need to sign a message from that address which you're claiming those 10 BTC belongs to you.

Are you planning to open up public bankroll investment option as well?
No public bankroll,
But after start we will invest more.

Give me your BTC adress and ill send you a transaction from: https://blockchain.info/address/37B5VV6facUU68GDunZMDyjf6ssZQNerhK
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: