Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:31:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TangleDICE.com | The first IOTA dice site | No registration or transaction fees!  (Read 202 times)
Kuvetsk1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

https://tangledice.com is the first provable fair dice gambling site for IOTA.

Users of IOTA act as both: miners and validators. The more transactions that are attached to the network, the faster other transactions get confirmed ! With other words, by playing dice, we enhance the tangle network. More importantly, you can play dice without paying fees !

Moreover, we've built a backend that automatically promotes/reattaches incoming and outgoing transactions in the background on our server. You can find all transactions that our promotor did after the snapshot here: https://thetangle.org/tag/TANGLEDICEPROMOTOR

Do you want to see some stats 4 days after the launch of tangledice.com, visit our post at reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7v64w3/tangledicecom_the_first_iota_dice_site_4_days/

Thanks all !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

IOTA? Grin
Why?
Site is friendly Smiley
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

Users of IOTA act as both: miners and validators. The more transactions that are attached to the network, the faster other transactions get confirmed ! With other words, by playing dice, we enhance the tangle network. More importantly, you can play dice without paying fees !

Moreover, we've built a backend that automatically promotes/reattaches incoming and outgoing transactions in the background on our server. You can find all transactions that our promotor did after the snapshot here: https://thetangle.org/tag/TANGLEDICEPROMOTOR

Do you want to see some stats 4 days after the launch of tangledice.com, visit our post at reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7v64w3/tangledicecom_the_first_iota_dice_site_4_days/

Thanks all !

This is great bro. I did not find the any project comes with the IOTA payment proposal it is really good news for the IOTA investors first and for gamblers you guys can pay in bitcoin, ethereum, and IOTA in this site.
I do not know they have the free slot roll or faucet to get the cheap amount to pay.
If that has been implemented it is really a good gambling project. Congrats for your project buddy.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Good luck with your dice site as you have chosen a very narrow path by only limiting your dice site to be purely IOTA crypto only. Your advantage would be right now is the temporary monopoly of a Dice Site for IOTA. But even thought you have monopoly for it growing your market woulf be hard as I don't think there is a big demand for a gambling site for IOTA cryptocurrency.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

Nice layout to the sign and the colors are inviting just like the symbol and design that the IOTA team has done to their coin's attention to detail.
I don't think there is a site that takes IOTA yet for the purpose of gambling but glad you do.
This might be a first! Wink
Congratulations and I will be going to your site since it peaked my interest in a use to a coin that hold other than a investment of value. Grin
Kuvetsk1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

IOTA? Grin
Why?
Site is friendly Smiley

Thanks !

The main reason why we created this site is that we are true believers of IOTA and at this moment there aren't a lot of projects going on with IOTA. However this is not just another gambling site, it has a real purpose. Instead of other cryptocoins which are using the blockchain, IOTA uses the tangle. Each time a transaction is made, the user must help authenticate two other previous transactions. In other words, the more transactions that are made, the faster the tangle becomes. Therefore by playing dice we can all enhance the tangle network.

So with IOTA, we have the removal of miners without sacrificing decentralization. With the need for miners removed, so is the need for fees. So transactions with IOTA go without transaction fees which is another very useful thing for a gambling site.

Kuvetsk1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

Good luck with your dice site as you have chosen a very narrow path by only limiting your dice site to be purely IOTA crypto only. Your advantage would be right now is the temporary monopoly of a Dice Site for IOTA. But even thought you have monopoly for it growing your market woulf be hard as I don't think there is a big demand for a gambling site for IOTA cryptocurrency.

Yes, we have chosen a narrow path, but that does not mean that it can't be successful ? For us it is not all about winning money like many other gambling sites. We just love IOTA and we liked the idea to create a project which actually helps the IOTA society. Each transaction that is made at our dice site will eventually help the confirmation of other IOTA transaction from people around the world.

Further more, it has been 1 week since the first announcement of https://tangledice.com only on Reddit. In that time there were  approximately 430 games with deposits. All of them worked flawlessly without any complaint, we hope that we can continue this in the future !
Kuvetsk1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

Nice layout to the sign and the colors are inviting just like the symbol and design that the IOTA team has done to their coin's attention to detail.
I don't think there is a site that takes IOTA yet for the purpose of gambling but glad you do.
This might be a first! Wink
Congratulations and I will be going to your site since it peaked my interest in a use to a coin that hold other than a investment of value. Grin

Cheers to that mate !  Grin Wink
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

Yes, we have chosen a narrow path, but that does not mean that it can't be successful ? For us it is not all about winning money like many other gambling sites. We just love IOTA and we liked the idea to create a project which actually helps the IOTA society. Each transaction that is made at our dice site will eventually help the confirmation of other IOTA transaction from people around the world.

Further more, it has been 1 week since the first announcement of https://tangledice.com only on Reddit. In that time there were  approximately 430 games with deposits. All of them worked flawlessly without any complaint, we hope that we can continue this in the future !

I think IOTA is a good and fast crypto currency.

However unlike LTC or ETH or XMR the adoption is very low.

Sure it has a huge market cap but most of those holders are speculators.

These days most people just use BTC since the fees have gone down and usually conform within a block or two.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:59:08 AM

I think IOTA is a good and fast crypto currency.

However unlike LTC or ETH or XMR the adoption is very low.

Sure it has a huge market cap but most of those holders are speculators.

These days most people just use BTC since the fees have gone down and usually conform within a block or two.

I'm holding IOTA from when it was just a few cents but I'm not a speculator instead an investor and believe that it will succeed in future. They got some constraints so it may take some time to fix all those issues.

Why only IOTA investors are speculators and why not other coin investors are not speculators?
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:41:58 AM

Question, iirc IOTA transactions require a small proof of work to send. If your site gets many users, won't the large amount of POW bog down your server?
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

I didn't say that your dice site won't be successful I am only saying that you have chosen a narrow path in terms of growing your own dice site. Unlike other dice sites which already includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin they won't be having any problem on adding IOTA in their system if they wanted too. Also I want your site to be successful as it provides support to IOTA and its users, I can give you that as if IOTA grows as a cryptocurrency your site will also grow together with it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
xbtx

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

Good luck with the project! IOTA is one of my favourite cryptos and I see a great future for it.

Question: do you do PoW on the user's computer (JS) or on your server?
Kuvetsk1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

Good luck with the project! IOTA is one of my favourite cryptos and I see a great future for it.

Question: do you do PoW on the user's computer (JS) or on your server?

Thank you! The PoW for outgoing (payout) transactions is done on our server. The PoW for the incoming (deposit) transaction has to be done by the player.
Kuvetsk1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:29:16 PM
Merited by RGBKey (1)

Question, iirc IOTA transactions require a small proof of work to send. If your site gets many users, won't the large amount of POW bog down your server?

The backend we've build is scalable. We can easily add more server that will perform PoW if that will be needed in the future (let's hope Smiley)
Kuvetsk1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

Thanks all !

This is great bro. I did not find the any project comes with the IOTA payment proposal it is really good news for the IOTA investors first and for gamblers you guys can pay in bitcoin, ethereum, and IOTA in this site.
I do not know they have the free slot roll or faucet to get the cheap amount to pay.
If that has been implemented it is really a good gambling project. Congrats for your project buddy.

Thanks mate !
Kuvetsk1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:39:05 PM

I didn't say that your dice site won't be successful I am only saying that you have chosen a narrow path in terms of growing your own dice site. Unlike other dice sites which already includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin they won't be having any problem on adding IOTA in their system if they wanted too. Also I want your site to be successful as it provides support to IOTA and its users, I can give you that as if IOTA grows as a cryptocurrency your site will also grow together with it.

Unlike most dice sites, we dice on the tangle (on the blockchain if you're talking in other crypto's terms). It's works like Satoshidice but unlike traditional blockchain based crypto's, IOTA benefits from more transactions / second. That means we're 'helping' the IOTA network while making transactions. When IOTA reaches it's full potential in the near future, games can be played in seconds. Oh, did we mention it's feeless? Smiley

It all depends on IOTA's adoption of course, we took a gamble ourselfs there Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: