Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ETHERNITON (The Communicating Cryptocurrency Monetizing The Way You Communicate) [ICO}  (Read 170 times)
EtherNiton (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:18:02 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 07:03:43 AM by EtherNiton

ETHERNITON

The Communicating Cryptocurrency Monetizing The Way You Communicate

Introduction

Communication is an ever-changing process which has changed massively over past few decades along with technological advancement. One such change was texting, which was widely accepted along with the introduction of mobile phones. But with the introduction of smartphones unfortunately texting is no longer a thing.What is really on a roll these days is messaging . Messaging apps and various messengers, live chats , video chats etc. are actually overtaking social media as the primary way of online communication. Ever wondered how messaging app can make money while offering free texting and calling? You’ll be surprised to know that there’s more to messaging apps than communicating. Here’s how: by offering services such as digital payments , online shoppings and content. China's WeChat is probably the best example of the vast potential that messaging apps hold. With over 900 million monthly active users, WeChat helps them do everything from messaging, buying grocery, hailing cabs, ordering online food and even offline payments at restaurants - all this without having to go to another app. These services not only provide the company incredible customer stickiness, they also create a remarkable revenue model. For now, WeChat's rivals outside China including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Viber and Line are behind the curve on this front, although some have started on the road to becoming larger platforms. The very reason chat apps are expanding beyond communications is to create a sustainable monetisation strategy. Chat apps are moving away from being simply a provider of communication tools (chat, voice and video) to becoming a platform for the exchange of services, payment mechanisms and content consumption. Meanwhile doing so the chat apps degrade the user experience.This is where Etherniton enters to bridge the gap between apps ,consumers and advertisers meanwhile monetising the whole process and providing a sustainable revenue model (UMP). Highly Valued, Mass Adoption, Easy Access, Huge Ever Growing Market….

What Is Etherniton?

Etherniton is an ERC20 compliant Token built on ethereum blockchain through smart contract. It is pronounced as “ ether-nee-taun”. ENN uses ethereum Blockchain and is secured by ethereum network. ENN can be safely and securely transacted just like other cryptocurrencies.

It has following features:
1. Instant Transfer Peer to Peer
2. Transfer fee is negligible
3. Transactions are anonymous
4. Number of coins is limited
5. Decentralised

Why Need Etherniton?
Etherniton is here to resolve three major issues in communication industry 1. Consumer need ads free platform for smooth experience. 2. Developers of such platforms need revenue source. 3. Advertisers need to promote themselves. Etherniton is here with a solution. We aim at expanding messaging services to larger businesses with added feature such as analytics. It’s unique marketing platform (UMP) is strategically designed by experienced team members and will provide a sustainable revenue model meanwhile giving deserved rewards to all ...Consumers, Developers & Advertisers.

How Can We Earn With Etherniton?

Etherniton give it’s investors a chance to earn in following three ways apart from coin appreciation in future: Deposit Bitcoin, Ethereum & Bitcoin Cash into the provided respective addresses. Make sure you select the address correctly as no refunds will be made for wrong deposits.

● 1. Lending ● 2. Staking ● 3. Trading

How To Participate In ICO Crowdsale?

Register/Sign Up Register through www.etherniton.com or your sponsor’s affiliate link. Deposit Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum(ETH) & Bitcoin Cash(BCH) Deposit Bitcoin, Ethereum & Bitcoin Cash into the provided respective addresses. Make sure you select the address correctly as no refunds will be made for wrong deposits. BUY Keep an eye on timer and buy ENN with deposits made when ICO Starts.

Initial Coin Offering- Crowdsale

Any Cryptocurrency needs support of the community to build and grow and same goes for the Etherniton. Etherniton needs a community which support it financially as well as for its interaction in day to day life. Via ICO , Etherniton is looking to raise funds through potential investors who will contribute financially in building various platforms and projects for growth and success of Etherniton meanwhile giving investors an opportunity to multiply their investment exponentially in a short period of time.

https://s14.postimg.org/xmx1svytt/27951428_10215678112728302_1154844398_o.jpg

https://s14.postimg.org/j3pwrlnq9/asxc.png

Token DistriBution:

Maximum Supply : 18,000,000 ENN

ICO CrowdSale : 9,000,000 ENN (Including Hard Cap*)

ICO CrowdSale Referral Bonus (10%) : 900,000 ENN

Total ENN Reserved For ICO : 10,000,000 ENN

PRE SALE on 18th Feb 2018
1,000,000 ENN distributed at 0.75 USD/ENN

PHASE 1
2,000,000 ENN distributed at 0.90 USD/ENN

PHASE 2
2,000,000 ENN distributed at 0.95 USD/ENN

PHASE 3
3,000,000 ENN at 1 USD/ENN

PHASE 4 (HARD CAP*)
1,000,000 ENN at 1.10 USD/ENN

FAQ: https://etherniton.com/page/faq

WhitePaper: https://etherniton.com/content/site/ENN%20WHITE%20PAPER%20v1.01.pdf

Reddit : https://redd.it/7wtgye

Twitter : https://twitter.com/EtherNiton

Discord : https://discord.gg/cRz6qJg
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EtherNiton (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

Leaders Reward:

Etherniton has decided to reward top 10 leaders with an additional bonus of 1000 ENN worth 1100$ at end of ICO.
The Reward will be automatically credited into the accounts of top 10 Leaders and the winners will be announced via email and announcement on official page.

REQUIREMENTS FOR LEADER PROGRAM:
1.) Minimum Investment of 100$
2.) Referral Count will Include all your level 1 to level 4 Referrals.
So if you are not a good recruiter yourself but can get some people under you with big following , you can easily become eligible for Leader's Reward.

Happy recruiting!! & Don't forget to Communicate to monetize!!!
cryptologistic

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

I just want to warn everyone that this is a scam.

Why? Because when I was registering with lending platforms, I created a new e-mail address for every lending platform I joined.

The people behind LoopX are behind Etherniton. I know that for a fact because after they exit scammed, a few days later I got an e-mail from Etherniton in the same e-mail account.

DO NOT INVEST.
EtherNiton (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

I just want to warn everyone that this is a scam.

Why? Because when I was registering with lending platforms, I created a new e-mail address for every lending platform I joined.

The people behind LoopX are behind Etherniton. I know that for a fact because after they exit scammed, a few days later I got an e-mail from Etherniton in the same e-mail account.

DO NOT INVEST.

May be the time you tried server was rebooted that does not mean it scam sir.

What email we sent can you please post screenshot as there no email has been sent except the Leader Reward Bounty email.

cryptologistic

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:03:44 AM

Let me put it this way. LoopX is the only entity that is aware of my email address because my email address hasn't been used for anything else and is brand new. I don't find it a coincidence that
they (you) put me on your mailing list to try to get me to enroll in your next lending scam.

Hope I just saved everyone a lot of money. Have a great day Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/eB0z1WT.jpg

EtherNiton (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

Let me put it this way. LoopX is the only entity that is aware of my email address because my email address hasn't been used for anything else and is brand new. I don't find it a coincidence that
they (you) put me on your mailing list to try to get me to enroll in your next lending scam.

Hope I just saved everyone a lot of money. Have a great day Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/eB0z1WT.jpg

Can you show us the entire email as email i seen the email address in the image is not ours kindly show us the entire email as might be some joined member who got contact list and sent email please can you show us the entire email as on image the email we seen is not ours as we got admin@etherniton.com & support@etherniton.com
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

I like some of the features your project offers, however I would recommend you to narrow down the business model to something specific and more comprehensible, as I wasn't able to fully grasp what the project is about, as there seem to be too many things. Plus consider new website, these days ICOs have really cool online presence, you want to make sure to be pointing out.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
EtherNiton (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

I like some of the features your project offers, however I would recommend you to narrow down the business model to something specific and more comprehensible, as I wasn't able to fully grasp what the project is about, as there seem to be too many things. Plus consider new website, these days ICOs have really cool online presence, you want to make sure to be pointing out.

Yes ask sir
EtherNiton (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

Pre-Sale Count Down Begins...

More 2 hours 15 minutes Left..
shakeelayubpk

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

Looks good project with low coin supply.I think Coin price will increase in future. I have joined. I will buy some coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: