Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dedicated Servers in Europe. Bitcoin accepted. Optional DDoS protection.  (Read 3428 times)
incloudibly (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

The Crypto Hosting Provider

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 01:15:28 PM

Incloudibly is a Swiss company that focuses on professional DDoS protected web hosting solutions. We do not resell any other provider, most of our mitigation techniques are solely proprietary. We mitigate dozens of DDoS attacks of all types every day and have enough experience to build a custom solution to meet requirements of almost any client. We believe that experience really matters when it comes to hosting mission-critical services and applications.

INCLOUDIBLY IN FIGURES (Read a recent customer review on WHT)
2,000+ Customers
300+ Dedicated servers
1000+ On-app powered Cloud servers
200+ Websites under protection

DDOS PROTECTED DEDICATED SERVERS BY INCLOUDIBLY
We offer free lifetime 10 Gb/s (4 Mpps) DDoS protection with dedicated servers that are hosted with our company. Order a DDoS protected bare metal server and benefit from low latency, premium bandwidth and full-scale UDP/ICMP protection that is capable of mitigating against 90% of DDoS attacks known. What you get with every Dedicated Server:

• Rapid same day setup
  • Free of charge 10 Gb/s (4 Mpps) lifetime DDoS protection with custom settings to meet your service/application requirements
  • Free KVM/IPMI
  • 99.9% Uptime SLA
  • 15 TB of premium monthly bandwidth, multiple Tier-1 providers
  • 1 Gb/s dedicated LAN port
  • 24/7/365 sales & technical assistance
  • High discounts up to 22% off your purchase
  • VIEW ALL FEATURES AND BENEFITS

------------------------------------------------------------------
  • EPSILON
  • CPU: D525 Intel Atom Dual-Core 1.80 GHz
  • CORES: 2 (4 HT)
  • RAM: 4 GB DDR3-1333
  • STORAGE: 2 x 320 GB SATA
  • RAID: Internal Adaptec / Intel
  • NETWORK & BANDWIDTH: 1 Gb/s port / 15 TB
  • PRICE/MONTH:
  • SETUP: Free of charge

• LAMBDA
  • CPU: X3220 Intel Xeon 2.4G
  • CORES: 4
  • RAM: 4 GB DDR3-1333
  • STORAGE: 320 GB SATA
  • RAID: -
  • PRICE/MONTH:
  • GAMMA
  • CPU: E5630 Intel Xeon Quad-Core 2.53 GHz
  • CORES: 4 (8 HT)
  • RAM: 6 GBDDR3-1333 ECC/REG
  • STORAGE: 2 x 1 TB SATA 2
  • PRICE/MONTH:
  • GAMMA S
  • CPU: E3-1230v2 Xeon Ivy Bridge 3.3GHz
  • RAM: 16 GB DDR3 1600MHz
  • STORAGE: 2 x 1 TB SATA 2
  • PRICE/MONTH:

PLEASE VISIT INCLOUDIBLY.COM TO ORDER  A DEDICATED SERVER.

OPTIONAL 10 GB/S DDOS PROTECTION
We provide optional full-scale DDoS protection for bare metal servers that are hosted within our network. Your servers will be protected from network and application-layer DDoS attacks, including but not limited to:

- HTTP and HTTPS Flood Attacks
- DNS Amplification Attacks
- TCP Spoofed SYN Flood
- TCP SYN Flood
- TCP SYN-ACK Reflection Flood (DRDoS)
- TCP ACK Flood
- TCP IP Fragmented Attack
- UDP Flood Attack
- ICMP Echo Request Flood

Should you need to enable 10 Gb/s DDoS protection for your Server(s) anytime later, you'll be able to do it by paying the remaining cost of the service.

LONG-TERM DISCOUNTS - save up to 22% off your purchase
We have proven to offer reliable web hosting service on the long run and encourage our clients to choose longer billing periods for their convenience. Basically, the longer the billing period you choose, the higher the discount.

DATA CENTER LOCATION
Our data-center is located in Zurich, Switzerland. We operate a multi-homed high-capacity DDoS protected network.

ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
We accept a wide variety of payment methods, including but mot limited to: PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, WebMoney.

COIN.HOST- Dedciated Servers, VPS and Crypto VPN. Proudly served from Switzerland with privacy in mind.
incloudibly (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 02:02:04 PM

• MAGMA X - a powerful server ready to host games and resource extensive services
  • CPU: E3-1270 v2 Xeon Ivy Bridge 3.5 GHz
  • RAM: 32 GB DDR3 VLP ECC 1333MHz
  • STORAGE: 2 x 1 TB, SSD 256 GB
  • DDOS PROTECTION: On demand
  • PRICE/MONTH:
  • ORDER NOW

COIN.HOST- Dedciated Servers, VPS and Crypto VPN. Proudly served from Switzerland with privacy in mind.
incloudibly (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 08:26:47 PM

Current promotion: 10% OFF for life, use code PRICEFALL on checkout.

Eternity

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 09:49:55 AM

How much discount for whole year of contract ?
incloudibly (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 03:24:44 AM

How much discount for whole year of contract ?

We offer 22% discount for a twelve-month billing period. BTW here's a review from one of our clients:

Well, I've been experiencing this hoster for some time now.

There are good reasons why one would pay much more for the same server than at other hosters.
One of these reasons is the included remote administration console which allows direct console access to the server starting with the BIOS menü.
This is particularly useful if you screwed up with your firewall, lost your root user password or have any other need to access the console rather than ssh (local login, single-user mode, boot loader menu etc.).

There is also a touch of knowlegde to expect since this hoster is the first ever I see to not allow remote root login by default and provide a less-privileged user account.
I know this is not much work to do, but it tells the customer that there is a certain understanding of UNIX best-practices and basic security approaches.

As for the protection included, I can tell that the server I am working on has never been totally cut from the network.
I have multiple IP addresses to separate public services from management access and even under heavy attacks the management SSH access always worked.
There was one exception when I messed up with IPFW which caused it to crash - but then again the remote console was very helpful to fix this without any support needed.

I do understand - and anyone else should, too - that a general-purpose protection cannot defeat all attacks.
When it comes to application-specific flooding you simply cannot reliably detect and block it from the perspective of the hoster because of the lack of knowledge about which packets might be legit and which not.

About performance there is nothing to complain.
The server has been stable for about 4 weeks without any downtime, crash, panic or similar.
The Intel CPU easily powers several FreeBSD jails with over 16 running daemons plus a MySQL backend (usually 75% idle under heavy load).
My MySQL server uses InnoDB with buffer caching which seems to work great.

Disk write operations under heavy load are slow (in terms of a few milliseconds) from time to time due to the fact that I did not decide for SSD storage but standard SATA2 hard disks.
Lags occured when inserting millions of rows per hour into a heavily indexed log table but that is understandable and was fixed after changing the logging verbosity of my application to a sane value.

The support is generally helpful. I can understand that it might take an hour for a response to a ticket opened at 4:00 in the night. At daytime, responses usually come in faster.

I hope I can give anyone interested a good first insight.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: