Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Limit of Bitcoin  (Read 486 times)
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

everyone is entitled to buy Bitcoin anytime, with a price that has reached $ 11,000 USD Bitcoin will be increasingly in the interest because people will buy it now and save it a few years later.
there is no limit on Bitcoin if someone wants to use it, of course Bitcoin has both good and bad side but it depends on the person who wants to have it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

It is being observed, now a days, that there is a very high demand of BITCOIN .Almost every multinational company is directly or indirectly connected to BITCOIN.Hence when the BITCOIN limit ,i.e., 21 million is crossed then its price would rise so much that even the richest would think twice before buying it.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

I think about Bitcoin, and this is just my meaning.
As you know Bitcoin is limit. Total of Bitcoin is 21 million, we have dug nearly 16.8 million Bitcoin. Neither founder can not create more Bitcoin. Is this  the reason for raising Bitcoin price high and it's also cause for Bitcoin price reduction when we have nearly reached 21 million.

I think if bitcoin reach to 21 million limit to mine , there is a possibility that bitcoin holders will hold their coins to escalate the price value because its agreeable that base on supply and demand rules it state that , when supply is lesser, it increases the demand that makes the value will increase.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

that is one of the reason why bitcoin price is increasing over time.
the limited supply and more demands causing increase in price.
yes, this is the reason for which bionics are being praised all over the world. This is such a reliable reason for the haters to shut their mouth. Bitcoins are not in huge number, like they are fixed, 21 million in the whole world. If this number gets variable or continuous, then bitcoins will lose their charm and the high prices, reason, supply will be more than demand so prices gets down.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:31:02 PM

As you know Bitcoin is limit. Total of Bitcoin is 21 million, we have dug nearly 16.8 million Bitcoin. Neither founder can not create more Bitcoin. Is this  the reason for raising Bitcoin price high and it's also cause for Bitcoin price reduction when we have nearly reached 21 million.

Actually when we will reach near to the bitcoin exhaustion level then the prices will pump huge. Because by that time people know this well that they have very less time to grab as much bitcoin as they could in short period of time as coin price will increase. That would be event when we will see drastic upward trend of the bitcoin market cap. Whales would fight mostly to buy more and more. That would be historic moment as there wont be anymore supply of the bitcoin and what we will have is currency to trade and who knows a fixed price too.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

Reaching 21 million is too far away and still has no impact on the price. BTC has such a phenomenon and rules that after every two week it becomes difficult to mine new bitcoins which means that in future it will be harder and for each block mined the reward will be lesser and lesser. According to the algo whole of the bitcoins cannot be mined until 2138 atleast.
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:35:08 PM

Limited supply of bitcoin is a reason for price hike of bitcoin according to the demand law. Besides, bkock chain technology. world wide acceptance and more popularity took the price to peak.Yet, some bad news and rumors has seized the price again.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

I didn't get your idea. Why is this the reason to lower the price and interest in bitcoin. 21 million coins will exist on the market. It will always be an attractive asset. With its help on the stock exchange you can earn enough money to make it the main type of earnings. All exclusive items have a limited edition. From this their price every year only increases.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

Yeah, that would be the reason for bitcoin's growth. It is simple, 'high demand and low supply' keeps pushing the price higher and higher. When the btc limit is reached, the price would keep on increasing as the demand increases, as no one can actually produce bitcoin. So, the number of btc are limited, but the demand keeps on increasing day by day as more and more people keep investing in it.
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

the main reason for increase in bitcoin price is the demand and supply. as the supply of bitcoin is limited to 21 million, the rate of bitcoin increases with increase in the demand as well as trading volume. when all of the bitcoin is mined, the bitcoin price is expected to skyrocket as there will be no more bitcoin to mine whereas the popularity and demand will continue to grow.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

Well there could easily be a fork that leads to the creation of more bitcoins. However, the fact that there are a limited number is what gives bitcoin it's value, it's definitely not a limitation. The demand for bitcoin increases faster than fresh coins enter circulation, leading to a gradual improvement in price, this is further compounded by an increasingly wide distribution of coins, as bitcoins are spread over more and more people, the average amount per person decreases (in terms of BTC, not necessarily fiat value). The system was designed to inflate in value until it approaches the total market cap of all currencies.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

Bitcoin has a limit of 21 million coins. Before we mine all of them we will be dead. The estimated time for mining the last Bitcoin is somewhere around 2120. Its value is not increasing only because of limited supply but also because of the technology on which Bitcoin is built on. Blockchain is something new and unique. Many people still don't understand how it works but they want to see it more often. Why do you think that Bitcoin price will decrease at the end of mining rewards? We can't be even sure that Bitcoin will survive that long.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

Theoretically, if the bitcoin limit of 21 million has been achieved then bitcoin will become a rare digital asset and the scarcity can make bitcoin prices continue to rebound if market demand for bitcoin is higher because the economic law says that the higher the demand for something the higher the price of something
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

The limit is one of the most important reasons for the rise in bitcoin prices. Every year when the bitcoins will be less and less the price will only grow. And when the limin is over, it's likely that this will be the maximum price. The same bitcoin enjoys great popularity and capitalization. Therefore, the price also depends on this parameter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: