Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ICOs to buy right now?  (Read 603 times)
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

I would not recommend you to get in any of them at the moment.
The market is just crazy for them. I have seen ICOs do under 10x as soon as they hit exchanges.
Me careful mate! Not all icos are arcblock hah

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

I would not recommend you to get in any of them at the moment.
The market is just crazy for them. I have seen ICOs do under 10x as soon as they hit exchanges.
Me careful mate! Not all icos are arcblock hah

under x10? What does it mean?

A coin that started at $0,01 went to -$0,10?

How does it work? Lol, my brain just exploded because of this incredibly crapy post.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

for today, I see a lot of good ICO and have a very high sales, and I think the good ICO that is still running now is LCCX, NTOK, SRINTX, Ziggurat, and Cryptokami.

The ICO I mentioned has the potential for great success. because it has a vision, prospects and also a clear background

AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

I think the ICO investment is based on luck, there are many potential ICOs but still rely on your feelings to make a decision. I think you should be more involved in the Crypto market to learn more and analyze yourself choosing a proper ICO project.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

At the time of the sensitive market, the safest investment is to invest in BTC and ETH instead of investing in ICOs because it is risky. If you want to invest in ICOs, then research Dehedge, it is the decentralized risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors. Investing in this ICO will avoid risk for you when spending money to invest.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:51:20 AM

lccx.io seems really reliable product, adressing important crypto security issues, they work with FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) in London, so it will prevent the unpredictable jurisdiction. It is keeping client fund in offline mode using cold storage vaults for 60% - 75% percent of clients crypto assets.
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

Investigate several different sources before investing in a crypto money. You can also base your thoughts on other investors, but do not act completely on the ideas of others. Let me come to my investment-seeking; According to research, VeChain (VEN) has a lot of positive opinions about coin and there are reports that it is going to partnership with many companies. By doing some research, you can decide to invest in this crypto currency.
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

The only project in which I would invest at the moment in such a bad market is DFINITY. But unfortunately they canceled the public sale of tokens

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

Merculet - created to lead the transformation of turning the information-based internet into the value-based internet.
Unibright - first unified framework for blockchain based business integration.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

Due  to modern technology almost all day to day people transaction are done through internet or using the pos terminal and Eligma ICO is here to promote e-business. However, the have a lot of good features coming.

menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:44:30 AM

For me you can see the best ICO is on what their platform can do in the community recognizes it especially what we know about basic security when it comes to indemand talks. Perhaps the platform will see who is probably the most widely available and most likely of them all.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:29:47 AM

SunMoney Token's ICO.
Check this project. They collect a lot of money and very few tokens are waiting for sale. It is more likely to make hardcap and the project is a high quality project. If you examine Whitepaper, you like this project Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

In my opinion, it is better to do your own research too, and follow your instincts. However, guys can give you hints and you can have a look at the projects to make up your mind.
That said, I wanna vouch for the Multiversum  project. This is a solid project with a great team. Multiversum's main contribution is having an advanced blockchain database that increases redundancy through something similar to shards with symbolic links, with self-verifying transactions.
I see only a bright future similar to that of Oracle but on the blockchain.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

What are the best ICOs to buy right now?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

In my opinion, its good to invest in Ethereum right now. The price is lower and stable as well. Other's think that its too risky to have Ethereum as an investments because the price falls back to its price as December 2017. But I believe that its just the beginning of Ethereum's journey.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

The ico which is not securities and the ico which can contribute a lot in crypto world. Which one ? I give you the list of ico i invest in.
1. Xyo : new consensus concept and it should be the first proof of position coin.
2. Essentia : the project will make dapp simple. No need a lot of log in id for most of dapp. You can trade and use aragon platform on essentia platform.
3. Auctus : the platform makes investing in crypto more interesting. We can buy the service from human or robo in their platform to make decision in investing.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

You can take a look on Bitpenta, it really have a good platform and gives a huge contribution in the development of crypto. If you find it that is good for you then, don't waste your time since they are giving some bonuses at this time.
KirunBarber

Activity: 567

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

hi Nathannn ,,,
earlier this year very many new offer of ICO, and we must be careful to choose an ico. one of which I recommend is cryptaldash. if there is spare time, please check my signature. and go there .. good luck

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:26:19 PM

I can not conclude which altcoin or the best ico to invest today. Looking at the unstable market situation, this is very difficult to predict. However, try some ico where they register their altcoins in amazix bounty, such as coinmetro (softcap), current (hardcap), XYO (softcap), and others. They dare to pay dearly to join amazix. Because they believe their project will be successful. So that's my opinion
thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
ilonamihaly

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

Which project you want support ? These are good ico for this month to may :
1. HOLD
2. UCHIT