Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:46:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now?  (Read 704 times)
Nathannn (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

What are the best coins to buy right now?
johncro_

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

waves,ardor,icon,ltc,enigma,wabi Cool
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

Oax and bitcoin are the best coins to buy now, you should always buy coins when everyone is not sure about the future of crypto, so this is good time to buy some coins. My suggestions are oax and bitcoin.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

Powr, amb and evx are undervalued right now, they are high potential projects and i think they will grow big over time as they are real value projects and not just an idea.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

I think Ethereum still cheap for now, but alway "don't put your eggs in one basket".
moneyball

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

I would say xtrabytes and safex.

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

I think Ethereum still cheap for now, but alway "don't put your eggs in one basket".
I fully support you, I also think that the price of the air is currently low, but it's unreasonable to invest in one currency. I also count on hopes for NEO. It seems to me that in this currency is a good future

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

Right now there are many options to buy until the market in the deep, but on your side i wouldn't rush and buy right now. Just wait several days, it seems the market will fall more. But if you buy for long term as me - don't wait , buy an hold , anyway now we are seeing tasty prices. strat, eos, waves, dash, etc,neo.

justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:51:17 PM

I think there is no coin which I can buy for the long term now for me because I think 8k is not the bottom, there is a big chance of falling to 5k, I trade coins now.

didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

ethereum, waves and ardor
in my opinion waves and ardor will be the next eth,
but, its better for you to do a research before buy any coins

Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:52:19 PM

I would buy the following coins:

ADA Cardano --- Great new platform and will be the next Eth
PRL --- IOTA and ETH Ad elimination and profit
DeepOnion --- Privacy over Tor and Big Community
Syscoin --- Next big marketplace with a working product
Eth --- You know the rest
M4nUnit

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:55:58 PM

PRL: airdrop coming, coin burn, great tech
SYS: most undervalued top100 coin in my opinion
ELIX: dirty cheap at $0.35 currently
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:54:36 AM

Right now there are many options to buy until the market in the deep, but on your side i wouldn't rush and buy right now. Just wait several days, it seems the market will fall more. But if you buy for long term as me - don't wait , buy an hold , anyway now we are seeing tasty prices. strat, eos, waves, dash, etc,neo. I think there is no coin which I can buy for the long term now for me because I think 8k is not the bottom, there is a big chance of falling to 5k, I trade coins now.
If you about all crypto, I will answer Bitcoin. But if you only ask about Altcoins, I will answer that Ethereum is the best to invest right now. If yesterday we only care to invest in Bitcoin, now we have to pay more attention to Ethereum. That is because the price of Bitcoin is too high and the fee is becoming too high also. In the other hand, the fee of Ethereum still small unlike Bitcoin. So it is best to start invest in Ethereum. The developing and the increasing price of Ethereum is good and becoming better from time to time also. So I think the price of Ethereum will increasing until it reach the amount of $10,000 one day. Ethereum will continue the footsteps of Bitcoin.
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:12:51 AM

Now it is profitable to buy almost all the coins,since they are in a drawdown!A lot depends on the amount that you plan to invest,it is on this investment strategy depends!

auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:35:53 AM

maybe you can invest in neo and bnb, i guess both of them have a bright future.
neo, some ico who use neo platform have been successful and in the future many more ico who use this platform.
bnb, the more days the binance exchanges are getting more popular and the user keeps growing, it also very affects the future of bnb.
zinnion

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

I would say zclassic...fork on fev 28th
hash512

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:47:49 AM

ZCL => BTCP https://thevirtualeconomy.com/bitcoin-private-by-people-for-people/ it is not without risks but the rewards could be great longer term and maybe even short term if it all goes well.
zinnion

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

ZCL => BTCP https://thevirtualeconomy.com/bitcoin-private-by-people-for-people/ it is not without risks but the rewards could be great longer term and maybe even short term if it all goes well.

Yeah, I agree... and now is the best time to buy it
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

if you want coins for the long term, I suggest the classic coins can be the solution, like Btc, eth and others.
but if you want for the short and long term, I think an ICO project can help you. because usually coins from ICO can produce a considerable profit with short term (about 3 months). but can also be used for the long term until the true platform of the coin is gliding.
many ICO are ongoing at the moment and we are sometimes confused to choose it. but try to see my signature.
CryptoBnB, A vacation rental marketplace built to improve short term rental experiences. Powered by blockchain, artificial intelligence & big data, promises to deliver smart turnarounds.
The power of CryptoBnB comes from the breakthrough technology CryptoDNA®. This technology enables zero tenant discrimination, trustworthy verified property ratings, and tailored search experiences. It is designed to enhance the ROI of the market makers. All of these benefits are coupled with multi layered security that surpasses existing marketplaces today.
I think crypto Bnb  can be one solution for you.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:46:51 AM

XLM, this coin I think can take four times the current price, therefore a good decision if you buy and invest on these coins. as long as the price is expensive yet at this time is the right time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: