Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now?  (Read 699 times)
escrowONme

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:02:43 AM

Probably bitcoin is it, the price is literaly less than the middle best price ever.
SideR

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

I see some tokens based on NEO blockchain. I already bought QLC (QLink) and I'm considering to change RPX(Red Pulse)
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

I suggest you to take a look at coinmarketcap and decide what altcoin you think is the best. I know most people here will shill their altcoins bags to you. Personally, I invest in Ethereum because I think this project is very strong and promising, I think the trend of the ICO will continue this year, so more people will buy Ethereum to invest in ICO. There are many ICO platforms like NEO, NEM or Stratis but no one will beat the ETH.

theoneandonlyaceman

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

Probably bitcoin is it, the price is literaly less than the middle best price ever.

I wholeheartedly disagree with this.

Bitcoin has no real value other than being the prime store of wealth in the cryptospace. It is currently at around a 50-60% decline from the all time high whereas many altcoins (that have far-reaching use cases) are up to 90% off and have much more room to grow.

Not hating on Bitcoin btw but there are much, much better buys around at the moment.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

I am a friend of waves for a long time. I bought it at 20k sat very early an sold it while the rally last years. I rebought it at 100k and I am still buying the sh*t out of it in the range from 50-60k sat because it is a great long term invest!
snewvine

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

too me, do your research 1st before buying. if it's solid program, visible people that your can verify and a prototype or Beta in process those are the ALT's to look at.
New people just getting in be aware of SCAM's everywhere.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

What are the best coins to buy right now?

You can buy really anything from first 50 because it seems that market will recover in time to go. But do your own research.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

Actually my opinion is, the best coins are,
1. ETH,
2. Rippl,
3. Waves,
4. LiteCoin,
5. NEO
This coins are best to buy now and If you buy this and hold them for a log time then i think you will get a very good profit from them.
kamnibal

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

I am not sure about many, especially after place 5, but eth and xrp are still good now
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

Neo , Zcash , Monero , and some top alts in top 50 of CMC which got dipped in this market crash more than other coins .

these are main coins , you can go for other low marketcap coins but do research for them .
bitphonics

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

I would put money (and have put money) on Ethereum, Monero, and Basic Attention Token. If you really want to gamble (and I mean high high high risk, high high high reward) look into shift. They have a stellar project that has a working product, but their team can miss deadlines, and apparently they thought that storing all of their development funds on an unsecured computer was smart. I think they have learned their lesson from this super f-up but only time will tell. If you have some extra cash you were going to spend on a collectors edition beanie baby that will triple in value in 1996 maybe spend that money on shift instead.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

I think the best coin for purchase right now is Hawala.Today (HAT)

It dropped from ATH 24 to 6 bucks, but the project have a great future, being "World's First Real-Time P2P Crypto-Fiat Currency Exchange"

I think investments in tokens like HAT and exchanges like ADAE from my signature are the best choice for 2018.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

I think that one of the coins in the level that can be invested now is definitely Lux.  The price has dropped enough and I think that in the future Lux can get even higher.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:19:29 PM

I think the most reasonable coin to invest in these times is the waves. the value of the waves has risen by 16 dolars, will be the same again
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:24:02 PM

I think Ethereum still cheap for now, but alway "don't put your eggs in one basket".
Agree with that, not necessary that put all the money we have in just a single investment or coin. Because we really don't know the possible outcomes for this in the incoming years, maybe it will stay us for long or it will dump totally.
You may consider those coins that are in good market trend because there is no reason that you will be fail, but be sure you are willing to risk your money in crypto.
sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

Ethereum you can buy now.
the future of Ethereum will increase and this could be in the future assets

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
SideR

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

NEO, Ethereum, Monero, Dash and Qtum buy as stable and big marketcap.. RPX, QLC - good coins based NEO platform
Maybe Binance Coin and KuCoin Shares yet
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:11:07 AM

don't know for sure because of all the coins it costs is falling but for coins with the greatest chances of generating profit and I don't think there is on xlm.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

If course the Bitcoin. You should buy it now because the price is low. Just wait the price will increase so you can get your profit. But it is really Important to invest in a Cryptocurrency because it should have the potential to rise in the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: