Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best coins to buy right now?  (Read 697 times)
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:12:35 AM

If course the Bitcoin. You should buy it now because the price is low. Just wait the price will increase so you can get your profit. But it is really Important to invest in a Cryptocurrency because it should have the potential to rise in the market.
Bitcoin itself is an expensive coin!And to make a big profit in the hope that its rate will grow very well,you need to invest a large amount! If there is not a lot of money,it is better to buy cheap but promising coins!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:28:38 AM

I believed in ethereum so much although its price is quite expensive already. I would like to believe in utn although I do not have much of it but as what I could see and read with the periodic updates from utn it has the potential to be one of the huge and well known token in the future. Utn developer is very active also which is a very good sign.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

with the dip market now, it is hard to choose a right coin to buy. I do not invest based on trend, I just focus on the coins which have the support from the project. Those are really good coins

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

What are the best coins to buy right now?

Never take advice from anyone about investing or what will happen in the future. Go do your homework and come to your own conclusion.
Personally I believe any project with strong technical background and a high performing team could be a good long-term investment, but that’s my opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
Nikobitkoint54097

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

Never take advice from anyone about investing or what will happen in the future. Go do your homework and come to your own conclusion.
Personally I believe any project with strong technical background and a high performing team could be a good long-term investment, but that’s my opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
Perhaps this is the right advice!On my experience it was like this:I wanted to buy bitcoin when it cost 3500$!I consulted with my friends,but they dissuaded me!And after a while bitkoin cost 20000$!It was very disappointing!So,that exactly no one can predict, and we can only guess!

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

Look for coins with coming forks or airdrops, ETC for example has an airdrop in early march and the price has been climbing, it could follow the same price action trend that NXT did.

Also LTC has a coming fork also on the 19th, aside from the actual free coins these type of coins are great to speculate on.

if your looking at smaller cap alts, i think masternode coins hold their value against bitcoin better than any others

Also I think FCT is undervalued....but same argument can be made about several more. Good luck
SloggerSasha

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is a very time-consuming process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission for such services. With the help of this services, brands can expect to reduce the costs associated with launching Influence Marketing campaigns significantly.
Verdao

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

I am currently betting everything on Nióbio Cash, a Brazilian mining crypto that will be launched in the crex24 exchange on February 19th. Excellent project and a promising future.
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

Now many altcoins are best to buy watch coin market cap and buy lotofcoins In fact Ethereum, neo.waves and monero are best of this year
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:28:01 PM

don't know for sure because of all the coins it costs is falling but for coins with the greatest chances of generating profit and I don't think there is on xlm.

Again the value bumping and fluctuating in the market from the past 3 days. We need to find the best project in token itself to make the more money luckily to go ahead with the pre-sale tokens when they launch the project itself.
I suggest some known coin have the potential to bump more than 10 USD in future.
Please invest on IOTA, STELLER, ADA and TRX. These coins have the more potential than any coins in the top 100 market.
YellowZapdos

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:39:23 AM

Try looking into utility coins. Take VLB for example. The team behind it has people from IBM, basically granddads of modern blockchain, so there's confidence in the project. And, since they release very limited number of coins and the coins have a very useful utility for companies, theres a good chance they will want to buy them off your hands. Might wanna check it out.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:45:57 AM

I would advise now to buy tokens SocialMedia.Market. Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is a very time-consuming process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission for such services. With the help of this services, brands can expect to reduce the costs associated with launching Influence Marketing campaigns significantly.

This is interesting but I just wonder if we can tap big influencers and if big influencers are willing to join in because as per experienced, big influencers are the ones who are being outreached to by brands and site owners to collaborate with. Big influencers are already comfortable with the level of their influence that they will just wait and check their emails when someone wants to work or advertise with them.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:46:16 AM

Buy ETH for now, if your planning to buy or invest some tokens from ICOs get ETH for your self, most of the ICOs prefers ETH as payment not credit card or bank transactions. And keep some bitcoin with you, price is a little bit cheaper today.
Nikobitkoint54097

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:35:20 AM

I would advise you to purchase an ADA token in your wallet! They are now a good price, and it has prospects in the future! I just bought it myself the other day!

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

In current condition Bitcoin, litecoin and NEO are the best investment. But if you want to invest in longterm I suggest Bitcoin and Ethereum these two coins are most trusted cryptocurrency.
It will never fails in the future so you should choose these two coins are best profitable platform. Else you are looking short term investment you should invest ripple, stellar and cardano these are the top trending platforms

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

In current condition Bitcoin, litecoin and NEO are the best investment. But if you want to invest in longterm I suggest Bitcoin and Ethereum these two coins are most trusted cryptocurrency.
It will never fails in the future so you should choose these two coins are best profitable platform. Else you are looking short term investment you should invest ripple, stellar and cardano these are the top trending platforms
Of course, nobody doubts about the prospects of earning a lightcoin, and all parents of bitcoins also believe in over profit, but NEO confuses me a bit. I to some extent doubt that investing in NEO will make a profit. Why is it so dear to you?
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

ethereum, waves and ardor
in my opinion waves and ardor will be the next eth,
but, its better for you to do a research before buy any coins

WHo knows, this may be true but DYOR!
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

Buy ETH for now, if your planning to buy or invest some tokens from ICOs get ETH for your self, most of the ICOs prefers ETH as payment not credit card or bank transactions. And keep some bitcoin with you, price is a little bit cheaper today.
Eth is most considered to invest because of it's great potential these year. You may add and look into waves there are more also speculation on waves could be bigger the price this year. A lot of potential coins but always searching may satisfy your doubts.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

There is a lot of coins in the kcs market, and there are loc coins. These two are some of the ports where salami investors are in because they have robust projects

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

Eth is most considered to invest because of it's great potential these year. You may add and look into waves there are more also speculation on waves could be bigger the price this year. A lot of potential coins but always searching may satisfy your doubts.

When you are for a long-term investment, you can do the in-depth altcoin research but when you are just trading randomly and if you are a day trader, you just go and buy any coins that were being dumped and open a profitable sell position after the buy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: