Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:11:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bulk Qty of Armor RX570 8GB 31MH/s, US only and advanced wire/paypal  (Read 365 times)
jaykavathe (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

Looking for US buyer only as I can not export, nor allowed to. These are 195 Qty of MSI Armor RX570 8GB and my asking price is $375. I know on a lucky day you might be able to snatch from amazon/newegg at same price but I offer same terms/warranty and well and its impossible to find a bulk qty like this anywhere, so oriented towards bulk buyers/farmers.

I just sold one batch and those came with new micron memories. Buyers have confirmed 30.35 MH though I am confident I can push may be 31+ out of these @ just 100W.

No cashier's check and stuff. Either wire to my BofA account or paypal goods if you cover the fees. I know anyone would have concerns about scam etc but we WILL sort these out if you are interested. I have sold 800+ in last 4 weeks so I have built enough credentials. I have never used escrow but well, I am willing to give it a try as well.

Est Delivery is just a week which is my selling point. Most distributors would take almost a month these days for bulk purchase.
Drop me a pm or mail - mysticminingllc@gmail.com

jaykavathe (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

Also I am aware of skepticism being a newbie member on the forum but I am using my real name. I have enough google presence before someone jumps to conclusion that I am a scammer.
EricJH801

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

You are willing to accept paypal, that's something most scammers would never accept because of the protections for buyers/sellers.  So that's a plus for you.

Are you open to offers? Or you 100% firm at that price?

Also I am aware of skepticism being a newbie member on the forum but I am using my real name. I have enough google presence before someone jumps to conclusion that I am a scammer.
jaykavathe (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

I was in the same boat 2 months ago when I was looking for reliable source, so I certainly understand the buyer's concern.
My small LLC has had a turnover of 325K in this month alone and we have not had any issue or any complains. Most of the buyers are starting to be in touch on a day to day basis talking about "farm" issues etc.

For offers, well.. I really dont have much margin here. Only reason I am selling cheaper (at least I think I am cheaper than others) is that I take advanced payment, and my distributor delivers the shipment directly within a week. That way I dont have to deal with inventory/shipping and bulk amount makes up for lower profit per card. I would listen to your offer though having been getting more interests, I might end up being firm. The one who makes first payment usually has more negotiation power than others because that makes my life much easier Smiley

MarkAz

Activity: 687
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

Is that the only card you can get, or can you get Nvidia's as well?
jaykavathe (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

Folks, I have few messages but I can't even reply to them because of daily limit. This is so annoying. Can you please message me on my gmail?
My stock primarily depends on what my distributor can get to me. I feel that I am a small fish for him and there is always someone snatching up Nvidia cards above me. I got a good stock in december but Jan-Feb has been dry for me for Nvidia cards Sad
vegascoinpool

Activity: 223
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:08:34 AM

Folks, I have few messages but I can't even reply to them because of daily limit. This is so annoying. Can you please message me on my gmail?
My stock primarily depends on what my distributor can get to me. I feel that I am a small fish for him and there is always someone snatching up Nvidia cards above me. I got a good stock in december but Jan-Feb has been dry for me for Nvidia cards Sad

Sent you an email.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:41:41 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 07:55:49 AM by Rapidgator

If he doesn't accept escrow from this forum then he is definitely a scammer.

If you want to sell your stuff on this forum then you must accept escrow service on this forum only otherwise go some where else and sell your product there.

NO PAYPAL NO OTHER SHIT
YOU MUST ACCEPT ESCROW SERVICE FROM THIS FORUM ONLY

vegascoinpool

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

For what it's worth...

Offered to buy a single unit... he wants an MOQ of 10, but didn't mention it in the main post. I told him my group would like to snag a single card and build trust, he didn't wanna go that route.
jaykavathe (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

Dude, if I am ready to use escrow from this forum, isn't that enough for trust?

1 card is really too much hassle for me to break open the box of 10 and send out 1. We can do 10 and you are covered through escrow here. As you say that you are looking for bigger batches, getting 10 through bitcoin escrow here should not be a big deal at all for you.
EricJH801

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

What's so wrong with accepting paypal?  That should give both parties some protection?

If he doesn't accept escrow from this forum then he is definitely a scammer.

If you want to sell your stuff on this forum then you must accept escrow service on this forum only otherwise go some where else and sell your product there.

NO PAYPAL NO OTHER SHIT
YOU MUST ACCEPT ESCROW SERVICE FROM THIS FORUM ONLY

vegascoinpool

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

Dude, if I am ready to use escrow from this forum, isn't that enough for trust?

1 card is really too much hassle for me to break open the box of 10 and send out 1. We can do 10 and you are covered through escrow here. As you say that you are looking for bigger batches, getting 10 through bitcoin escrow here should not be a big deal at all for you.

We've worked this out... one card on the way... I'll report back for others how it goes. Everyone wins.

Thanks for being flexible.
jrc209

Activity: 267
Merit: 4

jrc209

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

Do you have any photos with your forum name? Where are u located? is cash in person possible?
jaykavathe (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:28:47 PM

https://i.imgur.com/F5kBcCw.jpg

I am located in Columbus, Indiana. I am not so sure about cash especially for a bulk order because of documentation. How much qty are you looking for? Yeah, in person is just fine!
vegascoinpool

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:17:28 AM

Do you have any photos with your forum name? Where are u located? is cash in person possible?

He sent photos today of our package coming in the mail. I will keep the group updated.
bovineplane

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

He also has a facebook page which I will not link here. Was building a shed if I had the right one. Maybe a mining shed? If it is how about a pic or two inside the shed to show you are a miner and help the legitimacy?

Only reason I mention facebook is he already mentioned this is his real name and had a google presence.
jaykavathe (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

You wont need 4 turbine ventillators on a small 200 sq ft shed unless you are planning to generate tons of heat inside Smiley Yes, that's a mining shed with 265 cards inside running right now. I will post a pic shortly!
bovineplane

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

I assumed the vents were for mining but you never know. Could be keeping people chained up in there with ventilation Smiley
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

So I am a little confused, will you accept escrow through these forums?  If so, I will take a batch of 10, payment in btc or eth, your choice.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
jaykavathe (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:59:12 AM

So I am a little confused, will you accept escrow through these forums?  If so, I will take a batch of 10, payment in btc or eth, your choice.

Wait, does escrow payment means only through crypto? I am not opposed to it but I will prefer fiat escrow. If one insists btc, I am ok with it too if you cover the fees. I will be getting btc on coinbase so I will calculate the final amount I will get on coinbase and ask for that. Does that sound ok? If yes, lets go ahead with forum escrow! Can you drop me a message on mysticminingllc@gmail.com

Btw, I was able to tune one card myself today and here is the snapshot Smiley https://i.imgur.com/V5d9YTN.jpg
My buyers already have confirmed getting similar hashrates themselves.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: