Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bargains to scoop up  (Read 756 times)
dlagwagon (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

Hello comrades,

It goes without saying that it's been an interesting few weeks in crypto. Unfortunately I'm not of the type who has spare cash laying around on the regular, and therefore I have largely missed out on this crytpcurrency buyers market. I know there are tons of threads like these, but it's a good way to discuss certain coins/crypto that is relevant to me - the OP and to many other members of the community - those who choose to post.

Anyway I've got about 500 to spend and am trying to decide if I should double down on the coins I already have, or if I should diversify even further and try some new projects. So what I'll do is I"ll list the coins that I currently own and am open to the idea of putting more in them. After that I will list a few new projects that I've come across, but am currently not holding any of them. If some of my list strikes you as sucky and stupid, please don't hesitate to tell me. I want to know the truth from objective crypto geniuses, so please help me. My feelings won't get hurt if I made a mistake or wreckless investment, I learn from my mistakes, so please help me find them.

Ok List I've got and could add more to:
*ETN
*ETH
*STRAT
*BNB
*BCH
*ELIX
*LRC
*ZEC
*OMG
*XRP
*SALT
*XLM
*WABI
*SUB
*EOS
*SC
*ICX
*ADA
*VEN
*GRS
*LRC

Ok, I know that's a lengthy list, but I wanted to be well diversified in projects that seem to have more going for them than just an idea. Here is a shorter list of companies that I have been keeping a passive eye on.

QTUM
NEO
GAS
LTC
ENG
NAS
Cindicator
Power Ledger
This last one I've been watching a lot too, and see hopeful potential. COLOSSUS Coin (COLX)

Alright guys, with all those considerations in mind - the coins I do own and the coins I'm looking to own, where do you think I should devote my investment and time into. If you have another project in mind that's not listed, please feel free to share it, but also please tell me why I should consider it by giving me relevant information on its strengths, goals, support, etc. Thanks a lot guys. I really got a good feeling for those of us who have stuck out this storm so far. The crypto gods will reward  the ones who believe in the technology (us)) and not the hype (everyone else). I look forward to the feedback hope the future is bright for us all.

Cheers
Ripio Credit Network
theoneandonlyaceman

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

Nice portfolio!

From your list of potential coins i'd add Neo and Enigma personally. Powerledger also looks promising.

Other notable contenders: Oyster Pearl, Elixir and Coss. All are low marketcaps and each one has huge potential in 2018 and beyond.

dlagwagon (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

Thanks for the response, as well as the recommendations. I've wanted into Neo for awhile now, but when it was dirt cheap during this dip I didn't have the cash to grab any, by the time I got some cash, Neo had already gone back up. Elixir is certainly one I'm interested in and I think I'll go over to kucoin and get at least a small amount to add to my portfolio. I know it's extremely low right now from its all time high.

Here is my major dilemma at the moment though and it's driving me absolutely crazy. Obviously everything is available at a great discount right now and that includes Cardano (ADA). I own a very small amount of cardano, but I bought it when it was 1.25 a coin, pretty much the top Sad I only have like 150 Cardano that I paid $200, but right now I could add to my cardano and get 300 more for like $108. That's very tempting

The other half of the dilemma is this, I can either get those 300 cardanos for the bargain of a lifetime - I'm assuming a price in this range will only be available for a short amount of time. But alas, I LOVE LOOPRING as well. Right now I can get loopring for around 65 cents per coin and not too long ago it was at an ATH just above $2.00.  I love the idea of loopring, making exchanges where trades are executed in the most profitable way for all parties involved. It's also been mentioned somewhere that when they are up and going, they will be working with neo.

So there you have it guys, I'd love some enigma and neo as the previous poster suggested and plan on getting them at some point when I have the money to pull it off. But for now, I'm stuck in my current dilemma os choosing between a discounted Cardano and a super discounted Loopring.  Loopring is appealing because I like what they're trying to do, and they have a smaller market cap and will be working with Neo. Cardano is appealing because it's a top 5 crypto which means that it'll provide a little more stability than something like loopring, however with loopring there is more room for profit growth due to lower market cap, with cardano there is left room for profit growth due to the high market cap (though it will still be profitable)  also an invesment in Cardano would give me a little more safety in protecting my investment.

Alright guys, crazy situation I'm in and I thought maybe you guys would have some feedback, experience, criticism, or trolling to offer and help put my fragile little mind at ease.

Cheers
abulia

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

BLUE is being added to some major exchanges and their wallet is almost done. They will be the new myetherwallet.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:01:09 PM

Monetha is at rock bottom now so worth getting some of those, supposed to be the paypal of the crypto world when the product is released later this year. MGO is also cheap and not on a major exchange so expect a pump when they finally get it listed. LISK is a more expensive coin but as they are rebranding in less than 2 weeks time you can expect a pump from them as well. Pretty much all coins will go up but some more than others

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

If you're looking at Power Ledger, you may also want to look at Restart Energy, which is already a viable business model in their own country and did the ICO to expand worldwide.

The deregulation of the energy sectors around the world means there will be many players in the market, and the market is definitely big enough for more than one to be successful. 

I've held Power Ledger in the past, but moved to Restart Energy when I saw what they offered.
renagadewolf

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:34:04 AM

I would still always suggest aelf, I would consider it cheap since is still in early development, And they sold using a private sale instead of ICO to big investment companies
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:41:33 AM

Superb list especially right now when the altcoins are cheap due to btc rise, also please have a look at evx, powr, bitclave, cob, telcoin and storm, they are all cheap and good projects.

gedtke

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

For me it still seems like alot of coins are a bargain at the moment. Especially some recent icos trading under ICO price.
Look at DADI, NTK and BPT aswell as Cargox or CPchain. These still have high potentials for example and can go up alot.
I named just a few coins but there plenty out there... Right now the prices are still very very low haha. I highly suggest everyone to lookup recent icos and buy them up. They sold out fast for a reason but now dumping because of stupidity mostly or the expectation for a instant 10x
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

DIVI,

5 x less than ATH, masternodes, mainnet not even launched yet

Currently around $2.50, easy x10 by May

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

Top two bargains I'd say for right now are odyssey and fortuna.

Odyssey is partnered with trx and qtum, very large community.

Fortuna is partnered with neo, qtum, and loopring. Not as well known, but the first crypto team to go into the derivatives market.

Both are extremely undervalued right now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

Top two bargains I'd say for right now are odyssey and fortuna.

Odyssey is partnered with trx and qtum, very large community.

Fortuna is partnered with neo, qtum, and loopring. Not as well known, but the first crypto team to go into the derivatives market.

Both are extremely undervalued right now.
Fortuna is not the first crypto team to go into the derivatives market.
 The first one was Dcorp ( DRP) , which had their ICO last year in May. I think that at the current price it's a bargain

ryanydec

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

Marinecoin is a bargin currently.  They just launched their ICO and have MTC for sale at the lowest prices.  They are using time dilution technology to distribute 9 billion MTC for completing artificial intelligence assignments.  MTC is designed for use with IoT and machine to machine technology so has value designed into it.  Check it out   marineco.in/ico
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

Ripple looks cheap now at $0.5 per piece https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ripple
well because its 85% from its ATH

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

How do you manage to keep track of all these coins? There are a lot of them! I have so many coins before as well but now I try not to invest in more than 10 different coins.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

I personaly like Power Ledger, Cindincator, Utrust and THEKEY. Especialy THEKEY has a lot of potential and has been officially supported by Chinese government.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

Ripple looks cheap now at $0.5 per piece https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ripple
Hmm its still a good price but I would wait up for it to dip for $0.3-0.4 per coin.We do have the same indications on when would be the best time to buy considering or seeing it into its previous ATH.

How do you manage to keep track of all these coins? There are a lot of them! I have so many coins before as well but now I try not to invest in more than 10 different coins.
There are lots of apps to be used when it comes on tracking prices.If you do hold up such coin you can either check it manually by yourself but in my situation I do make use of blockfolio.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

This is why patience is the rule of the game in a bear market, can you imagine the amount one would have lost listening to his advice, all the coins on the list have crash to almost have the what they were when this post was made. I think for now, what matter mst is the market sentiment, until that change just becareful

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cryptolurker

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

Be careful - it's also 5x since December meaning it can still drop a lot.

My best bets are the relatively new, good ones that are at ATL or close to it:

Covesting
Data
Bottos
Odyssey

Just to mention a few.
Webb.Char23

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

I'm excited for https://www.gncompass.com/ Check it out if you haven't already!
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: