Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:13:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we need price crashes and panic selloffs  (Read 1311 times)
xyzone

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

Yes I agree with you. decline is needed so that the market is not saturated and increasing investors to buy coins at cheap prices. the greater the volume of coins the coins will have value in the future.
irinna

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

This is the way of big investors to create fake news to deliberately push the price down. And when BTC goes down the lowest, they will buy a large amount to push up the price of BTC. And the waves of the market will give them a high profit.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

The rule of the Elliott curve is that after every up phase or upstream as it is referred to there also has to be a down phase or what is known as a correction phase in which the general public which hold bitcoin but do not use in circulation exit the cryptocurrency market so the coin could return to its equilibrium state
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

Yes I agree with you. decline is needed so that the market is not saturated and increasing investors to buy coins at cheap prices. the greater the volume of coins the coins will have value in the future.
Thinking about it because I think now bitcoin is already at the higher volume as more and more people are trying to have it, so in this situation I think people should support bitcoin to rise than thinking about the panic to see the price down, but at the same time it is best way of getting profit for a lot of people I am sure soon price will rise but now bitcoin price is at miner crash so try to buy some coin at this ratting of almost 6k dollar.

Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:13:47 PM

It can lead to a price reduction that is not suspected tampa that we realize must be careful in selling it by waiting for prices to rise ,,, can be seen every hour if you want to get a big profit never follow a friend to sell it.

I understand that price precious on good moment to start investing. Panic sellers give our support unity to buy it and low price and fast so it is only good thing for the polarity of Bitcoin.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

because we need a cheap price to buy and add to our investment assets. next we hold to wait for the price to rise again. this is what is so far profitable in bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

This is just a thought that occurred to me while reading some posts around here, feel free to discuss it or even criticize it. So if we want Bitcoin to rise in the future, we need it to crash first and many wannabe traders to sell off their coins at a loss when the price is low. If people don't close their positions in panic now and just wait out bad times, they simply won't let prices grow later because they will get out whenever the price rises just enough for them. But if they fix their losses, they will no longer have bitcoins to record minor profits and thus drag the price down in the future. As a consequence, the price can surge higher without a lot of selling pressure at bigger figures when the hype and buying frenzy begins anew.
The bottom line is that it is kinda required for Bitcoin to crash occasionally for the prices to rise higher eventually.

Honestly your correct..  This changes in price of bitcoin create lots of panic seller...  If you are easily carried away with your emotions in the end you will end up losing so much profit... For me bitcoin crash really twist on our work...  It is just like we are working in this kind of situation to test how goos our strategy is...  And how wise we are...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

I can understand the concern of OP and I appreciate the healthy falls similar to the correction that took place in the first quarter of this year. However, I don't think that price should fall frequently as far as there is a supporting user base to back the growth in the price. The recent price Valley was a result of the involvement of big whales and institutional investors so there was no user-based to support this exponential growth and hence the correction was healthy for the growth of Bitcoin in a long term. I am sure, this correction not only helped Bitcoin to stabilize but also to grow at a sustainable growth rate.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

This is just a thought that occurred to me while reading some posts around here, feel free to discuss it or even criticize it. So if we want Bitcoin to rise in the future, we need it to crash first and many wannabe traders to sell off their coins at a loss when the price is low. If people don't close their positions in panic now and just wait out bad times, they simply won't let prices grow later because they will get out whenever the price rises just enough for them. But if they fix their losses, they will no longer have bitcoins to record minor profits and thus drag the price down in the future. As a consequence, the price can surge higher without a lot of selling pressure at bigger figures when the hype and buying frenzy begins anew.

The bottom line is that it is kinda required for Bitcoin to crash occasionally for the prices to rise higher eventually.

The price of bitcoins is too expensive in the past which no one can invest so there is also a time like this which we need the market to dump in order for us to earn profit in the future.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:14:05 AM

I don't think if it is really right to wish for crypto to falldown so that we can buy it at a cheap price because it will also be a reason for others to lost their interest on crypto that will make it very hard for the crypto and the market to recover.

Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

This is an interesting point of view Smiley
In fact, the ups and downs are BOTH necessary for the market to discover how much it CAN go up and down. If it would go only up, nobody would know how much it would possibly go down, should it ever go down. If it would only go up, at some point it would possibly crash down to nothingness.

In all things must be some balance. But I don't sing that price crashes are so bad and we must be scared about it.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

I am a day trader so I am not afraid when the market goes down. When the market goes down, market turmoil is a time for me to buy and make a profit. Grin Grin Grin Grin
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

There are always speculators who buy a lot of cryptocurrencies waiting for a rise when others panic!
They like the market crash because they can make money!
When the technology and cryptocurrency of the block are truly accepted, the market for cryptocurrencies will prosper!
jamess19

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

The panic selloffs the way for the people in the cryptocurrency market who are long-term investors to, take the money, what happens is when  there is a correction phase and people sell their assets for the current lowest cost in fear of losing more, the amount difference lies in the cryptocurrency market,

kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

I think this is done in order to stabilize the market, something like correction. What we see now, I think soon we will see a rise in the price of bitcoin and all the crypto-currencies:)
Glad108

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:32:25 PM

It is quite funny though, but there is still some sense in it. Maybe the seldom crashes and panic selloffs can rid the market of the possible future dumpers, or who may always be responsible at spreading FUD about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

I think this is done in order to stabilize the market, something like correction. What we see now, I think soon we will see a rise in the price of bitcoin and all the crypto-currencies:)
Of course it will happen because that is the simple cycle of the market of the cryptocurrencies. There will be a time that the price will just go down like hell but there will be a time also that the price will go up like there is no tomorrow and that is why, I love getting the cryptocurrencies at the panic selling stage because that is where the best price is.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:40:01 PM

With the price of coins that are chaotic and declining it will make us want to buy it again. Because usually people want to invest in a cheap price, not too expensive. Therefore we need it.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

It is quite funny though, but there is still some sense in it. Maybe the seldom crashes and panic selloffs can rid the market of the possible future dumpers, or who may always be responsible at spreading FUD about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Maybe the seldom selloffs of cryptocurrencies helps determine that the market is still alive. When there are selloffs there are also buyer waiting for the price to drop down. This is where the buy and sell occur which is good for a healthy market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

Are you blaming the crash on newbies? The bigger issue are the people who control and are better able to manipulate Bitcoin. Assuming there are such entities, which I think there are. These are the people that dictate things.

Read the post properly, and you'll understand what OP is talking about. To cut a long story short, weak hands need to liquidate their positions (preferably below the point they got in) to allow the market to grow further afterwards, and for that to happen we need crashes and corrections every now and then. In other words, whether a crash has been initiated artificially, or due to the market being overbought, it is a very healthy occurrence helping the market forward in the long run. This way, the bottom after each next crash will always be higher than the previous bottom, and this trend is something we have experienced consistently throughout the years. Great and spot on observation by OP.

YES, you maybe right on the topic question as posted, but one should remember that Market is Volatile, price value in the market may goes up and goes down dependent on the Volume of investment put in by the investors, we should also understand that there some degree of truth about possible price manipulation by WHALES behind the market trading.good luck guys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: