Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Astrum  (Read 3102 times)
rpgolf

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:58:16 PM

Could somebody send me like .10 of a coin so I setup my masternode which is 10 cents?  Although I don't think anybody will.

Hi rpgolf! Very sorry for the delay. We're investigating the thing with your coins and we'll fix everything shortly. Everything is under control, we're in touch with you. Nothing will be lost)

Ok, thanks.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpgolf

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:03:14 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 12:16:09 AM by rpgolf

Any info?

I've created a discord if anybody is interested.

https://discord.gg/ahbV59

Unofficial ASTR Discord
bamojo

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:56:45 AM

Could somebody send me like .10 of a coin so I setup my masternode which is 10 cents?  Although I don't think anybody will.  And I will send the coinage back to you once I get mine.

astrum address:  ATw3R3GWuAXEcBA1CZJMRJPdYd8AwXSVPf

Just sent you 0.25. Guess that help you
rpgolf

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:04:47 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 02:01:09 AM by rpgolf

Could somebody send me like .10 of a coin so I setup my masternode which is 10 cents?  Although I don't think anybody will.  And I will send the coinage back to you once I get mine.

Just sent you 0.25. Guess that help you

Thank you and I really appreciate it!  I got it somebody already sent some.  I'm going to send it back to you.  If you send me your address i can send it back now.

I got all happy because I thought it was a masternode reward, lol
encryptblockr

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:27:05 AM

discord link not working
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:54:31 AM

How do i get the free pre-mine coins? Any airdrop?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
rpgolf

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:55:04 AM

discord link not working

https://discord.gg/ahbV59
rpgolf

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

Could somebody send me like .10 of a coin so I setup my masternode which is 10 cents?  Although I don't think anybody will.

Hi rpgolf! Very sorry for the delay. We're investigating the thing with your coins and we'll fix everything shortly. Everything is under control, we're in touch with you. Nothing will be lost)

Why is this taking so long, its only 100 ASTR, I can't imagine 3000?
smoky001 (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

Astrum

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

Fixed

Official Discord: https://discord.gg/tCAa532
rpgolf

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

We're you able to see why my transaction hasn't gone through?
ezhkov.vadim74

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

Could somebody send me like .10 of a coin so I setup my masternode which is 10 cents?  Although I don't think anybody will.  And I will send the coinage back to you once I get mine.

here I can not tell. I'm new user  Sad
rpgolf

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

Could somebody send me like .10 of a coin so I setup my masternode which is 10 cents?  Although I don't think anybody will.  And I will send the coinage back to you once I get mine.

here I can not tell. I'm new user  Sad

No my original purchase of 100 through the website.  I still have not received and no words from smok
likzcrypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

argh rpgolf ... I had more luck than you ... I paid with ETH on them website ... received in few hours ...
Masternode is working since yesterday ... everything is fine for me.

Hope that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible, Keep us informed.
rpgolf

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:06:24 AM

If anybody is looking for a masternode or some coin, let me know.  I have some for sale.
ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

Astrum is not our coin, beware of it. Their dev can run away with money

Astrum is not related to TOK and GNR at all
r1973

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:28:34 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 12:19:13 AM by r1973

you may be right (nobody really knows) - but the Astrum website is much better-looking, when launching their project... Have you checked the tok's horrible-site design on the ICO launch?

No whitepaper too, for example, on these two projects - both tok and astrum. Both have no real plans for real development.

There are much other problems with TOK and GNR's dev (dev BLOCKS ppl on telegram-channel who voice themselves on these matters, in the TOK telegram-group)...

IMO, tok and astrum are two shaddy 100%-excatly-the same projects (same code) - with no real usage except for selling more and more MN (=for high profits for the the anonymous dev-teams), and pure speculation after getting listed on cryptopia. Their only difference,imo, is that twin-TOK is listed, while his twin-ASTRUM is not yet listed... but who care... please - take my(/our) money (and run)... the two dev teams are marketing promises: TOK-to-the-moon. ASTRUM-to-the moon. When choosing from these two projects: the "real" and the copied-code-one, I do hope ASTRUM will make it better.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

you may be right (nobody really knows) - but the Astrum website is much better-looking, when launching their project... Have you checked the tok's horrible-site design on the ICO launch?

No whitepaper too, for example, on these two projects - both tok and astrum. Both have no real plans for real development.

There are much other problems with TOK and GNR's dev (dev BLOCKS ppl on telegram-channel who voice themselves on these matters, in the TOK telegram-group)...

IMO, tok and astrum are two shaddy 100%-excatly-the same projects (same code) - with no real usage except for selling more and more MN (=for high profits for the the anonymous dev-teams), and pure speculation after getting listed on cryptopia. Their only difference,imo, is that twin-TOK is listed, while his twin-ASTRUM is not yet listed... but who care... please - take my(/our) money (and run)... the two dev teams are marketing promises: TOK-to-the-moon. ASTRUM-to-the moon. When choosing from these two projects: the "real" and the copied-code-one, I do hope ASTRUM will make it better.

so , if i build an nice website will you buy coins from me Huh

Astrum is an 1:1 copy of TOKUGAWA

so you invested in astrum and hopes make it better than tok Smiley .... while TOK has proven himself .......

i agree TOK had also shady start ..... it was 50 cents  what total for an MN was 1250 dollars.... but this is 3000 dollars ....

i hope you will gain with this ...

for me ... i pass ...

r1973

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:07:02 AM

so you invested in astrum and hopes make it better than tok Smiley .... while TOK has proven himself .......

i agree TOK had also shady start ..... it was 50 cents  what total for an MN was 1250 dollars.... but this is 3000 dollars ....

for me ... i pass ...

I was following TOKUGAWA from day-1. Bought tok mn back in Nov. for 1250$  .. yes ... I've mined a lot of TOKs - but sold most of them on crytopia. I am a Bitcoin-HODLER, not TOK-HODLER. These sold TOK coins of mine also paid for other crypto-projects/investments, including a "free" 3000$/XXX-BTC ASTRUM mn, which I run too. I didn't get rich from this TOKUGAWA project. I didn't sell toks at 20$-per-coin-moon, yet still I am in USD or BTC nice profits. I run a TOK mn for the minimum PoS 2500 coins needed (and stopped being a TOK-HODLER recently) because I have lost faith in the TOK dev team - so I keep my TOK coins at the minimum needed.

I had learnt an important lesson recently, which I will share with you right now: BITCOIN IS THE ONLY TRUE CRYPTO, imo – and, imo, the vast majority of altcoins are shitcoin. Tokugawa (and GNR btw), imo, is one of these shitcoins.. Also, imo, ASTRUM, can improve their elder-twin-same-code-TOKUGAWA-mistakes... ASTRUM can do much better on the long-run for their investors and community.

TOK only advantage over ASTRUM right now is that it is listed and traded and ASTRUM is not yet listed anywhere - and that is a big risk.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

i agree TOK had also shady start ..... it was 50 cents  what total for an MN was 1250 dollars.... but this is 3000 dollars ....

for me ... i pass ...

I was following TOKUGAWA from day-1. Bought tok mn back in Nov. for 1250$  .. yes ... I've mined thousands of TOK by now - sold most of them on crytopia. I am a Bitcoin-HODLER, not TOK-HODLER. These sold TOK coins of mine also paid for other crypto-projects/investments, including a "free" 3000$/XXX-BTC ASTRUM mn, which I run too. I didn't get rich from this TOKUGAWA project (I didn't sell toks at 20$-per-coin-moon), yet still I am in USD and BTC nice profits. I still run a TOK mn for the minimum PoS 2500 coins needed (and stopped being a TOK-HODLER recently) because I have lost faith in the TOK dev team - so I keep my TOK coins at the minimum needed.

I had learnt an important lesson recently, which I will share with you right now: BITCOIN IS THE ONLY TRUE CRYPTO, imo – and, imo, the vast majority of altcoins are shitcoin. Tokugawa (and GNR btw), imo, is one of these shitcoins.. Also, imo, ASTRUM, can improve their elder-twin-same-code-TOKUGAWA-mistakes... ASTRUM can do much better on the long-run for their investors and community.

TOK only advantage on ASTRUM right now is that is listed and traded, and ASTRUM is not yet - and that is a big risk.

you bought "free" astrum and i bought "free" gainercoin Smiley

but what did they do or why do you not trust the dev team anymore ?? what happened ??
LinuxETC

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

Can confirm that if one were to hand compile the Github code from source with the right dependencies and tweek a file permission or two, one can (1) compile the QT wallet for Ubuntu 16.04, and (2) compile the headless wallet for a MasterNode for Ubuntu 16.04 successfully.

Cool Cool Cool

The Linux ETC Company
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: