Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 03:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Property Coin | Institutionally-managed and asset-backed cryptocurrency  (Read 1341 times)
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

Good afternoon, team and the community! what are you going to do with the unsold tokens? are they going to be burned?
crypto|george

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:49:53 AM

What are some of the posible risk in investing in your ICO?               
gxmonitor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

What are some of the posible risk in investing in your ICO?               

I think , up-down in property prices will be very important factor.
crypto|george

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:29:02 AM

How can I insure myself to be eligible to be verified for the kyc? I really love the project and would want to be part of the ICO!            
gxmonitor

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

How can I insure myself to be eligible to be verified for the kyc? I really love the project and would want to be part of the ICO!            

ICO not started yet. I think KYC terms will be finalize before start of ICO.
Stephanie14

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

Good afternoon, team and the community! what are you going to do with the unsold tokens? are they going to be burned?

hey! any unsold tokens have no value and will be owned by the token holders.  Because this is an asset backed token, the value per token should not be dilluted by any additional sales because 100% of the net proceeds will be used to buy more real estate assets.  Its very different than traditional ICOs in that way.
gxmonitor

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

hey! any unsold tokens have no value and will be owned by the token holders.  Because this is an asset backed token, the value per token should not be dilluted by any additional sales because 100% of the net proceeds will be used to buy more real estate assets.  Its very different than traditional ICOs in that way.

That's nice and very important for success of project.
Stephanie14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

https://medium.com/property_coin/issuing-an-ico-in-the-us-one-companys-experience-aeca56d6444d

Wanted to share with everyone this article, pretty short read, I found it interesting because it goes into what are some of the considerations  to take into account when creating and ICO.What are your thoughts on it ?
gbest

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

In your recent infographic:https://propertycoin.re/en/blockchain-and-realestate/ 

you mention a hands-off approach in investing.However, I would like to know what is taken into account in choosing a property?  are the holders of PCX informed on what properties are acquired?

Let me help you with that

gbest

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:28:50 PM

In case of a housing crash and the depreciative value of housing, how will the token keep its value?               

Our assets are short duration assets, typically 6-9 months weighted average duration and we like to think that we have more “street level data” on what is going on in our markets (markets we chose because of their traditionally low volatility) so we would hope to be out of our current inventory before any substantial losses hit.  That’s not guaranteed and there are definitely risks involved with investing in real estate but in my opinion, I like having an asset backing the value of the coin vs. other ICOs.
gbest

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:32:45 PM

What makes Property Coin stand out from the rest of similar ICOs on the market?               

Aside from the fact that we think we are better than any other asset backed tokens (our humble opinion), there are three main reasons we can point to. Transparency, experience and product.

Transparency - In recent months, there has been some speculation and suspicion surrounding whether or not certain “asset backed” tokens actually have the assets supporting them that they claim. Each month, we will publish investor reporting to the Property Coin website, including accounting for the material assets owned by Property Coin holders. This valuation will provide investors with transparency as to the the nature and value of the underlying assets owned by Property Coin.

Experience - Unlike many other token platforms (both asset backed and non asset backed alike) our company exists, is operational and most importantly, is producing profitable assets. Our team has extensive experience operating and building similar businesses and we held senior positions at competing businesses at significant scale (more than $1B of annual purchases/originations). Similarly, our marketplace has strong, existing demand and does not require adoption from customers that may or may not come with time.

Product - Most real estate related ICOs have largely been focused on either large commercial real estate projects or blockchain based title registries. We are the only ICO, that we know of, offering diversified and professionally managed exposure to the U.S. residential real estate market.

gbest

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

When the main round of ICO will begin as you have replied to someone that currently it is in private sale round. On the opening page it is mentioned that ICO begins in February which is misleading and if someone doesn't proceed further have conclusion for this to be closed long ago. You have interesting approach that's why I will have it on my watch list for future.

Hello on our website

https://propertycoin.re/en/

You can see that right now the Private Sale is going on, our ICO will be from May 1st to May 30th.

you can start the KYC process on the website.

gbest

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

Hi good question.

There are 21 million tokens available for sale, we are just targeting a sale of 1 million in this initial sale.  HOWEVER, any unsold tokens have no value and will be owned by the token holders.  Because this is an asset backed token, the value per token should not be diluted by any additional sales because 100% of the net proceeds will be used to buy more real estate assets.  It's very different than traditional ICOs in that way.

Also, we (the management team) are retaining no free tokens. In fact, 100% of our employees have purchased property Coins with their own money.  We want to be 100% aligned with the interests of our token holders.  If the token holders dont make money, we don't make money.

First and foremost, the value proposition of Property Coin is different than most tokens.  It is critically important to remember that, because 100% of the net proceeds of any Property Coins sold will be used to buy assets, subsequent sales will only increase the underlying asset value of ALL Property Coins.  Any Property Coins that are not sold will have NO rights to profits and NO economic value.  Of course, there are no guarantees or assurances when it comes to investing but we believe that future issuances shouldn’t be dilutive to existing coin holders.

Hopefully that helps.  Please feel free to ask any additional questions.  Thanks!
gxmonitor

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

This project has very good future. I will surely keep an eye on this project.
PpMrqz93

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:18:09 AM

Hello!!

Do you have any examples of the type of properties aperture has bought? can you include pictures?

Thanks.
Stephanie14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:10:28 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 08:43:33 PM by Stephanie14

Hello!!

Do you have any examples of the type of properties aperture has bought? can you include pictures?

Thanks.

You can find some examples in their facebook here:https://www.facebook.com/propertycoin/. The post pics of some fix and flips they have done or you can read  an article talking a bit about their outcome http://cw33.com/2018/04/25/dallas-crypto-crib-had-a-facelift-ready-to-be-your-home-sweet-home/
crypto|george

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:32:34 AM

Do you have any restrictions?
Stephanie14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

No exclusion for foreign investors. U.S investors must be ''Accredited Investors'' as defined by the Securities and Exchange Comission.
crypto|george

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:53:49 AM

No exclusion for foreign investors. U.S investors must be ''Accredited Investors'' as defined by the Securities and Exchange Comission.

Can anyone buy property in US using property coin?
gxmonitor

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

What do I have to do to be part of the private sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: