Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:51:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO NOW LIVE!! 🚀| EXIRE - FESTIVAL PLATFORM |🚀 30% BONUS ! 🚀 | BOUNTIES 🚀  (Read 1723 times)
Dinar_Mav

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

The project is worth considering. Only I think he has prospects. Although similar projects often appear on the Internet.
tringt

Activity: 518
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

Good Project will be interesting in future.
Gazzamen63

Activity: 508

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

hi, your project really interests me, I will follow your development and I wish you luck in this endeavor
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

the new airdrop I first discovered with an interesting idea. This aidrop I really like and I'm sure this aidrop will be a great success.
LostWords (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

jrmmmm

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

People, tomorrow I will try to individually respond to messages here but I wanted to give a quick headsup: there have already been over 350 people registered to the airdrop. One of the requirements of getting into the airdrop is to post in this topic so therefore not all the slots have been filled yet but, since the post number of this topic already reached over 80 within 12 hours, there aren't too many slots left to acquire EXIRE without donation in pre ICO stage or without investing during ICO.

To answer the question that someone asked: why should I donate? The donation gives the project more strength and speed and the donation gives you 100% bonus EXIRE (compared to when the ICO will go live!).

Looking forward to your answers to the few questions out there, especially regarding roadmap / whitepaper / competitors Smiley
Could you tell us as well when the airdropped tokens are supposed to be sent?
The communication for now has been very promising, I really hope you keep it that way since it is without a doubt a key factor to success !
sigma5051Nikol

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

I was very interested in this project, I want to continue to participate in it.
Anton Trigger

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

Hi! This project is very interesting!  I'll recomend it for my friends!
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

Can you provide website link or anyother source where i can find more information, whitepaper, roadmap, team info etc. Your project is interesting but there is lack of info. we need more details.

TheEXIREplatform

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

In EtherScan it shows the tokens as EXPIRE, are they suppose to be the same as the EXIRE?

This is the contract address: 0xE913F26D7ec573C773DE6DD8f2d0b08fC956d632 and token symbol is EXIRE.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xe913f26d7ec573c773de6dd8f2d0b08fc956d632

As you guys can see the distribution of airdrop has been started. All participants that receive their EXIRE will have confirmation by e-mail.
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

I like projects with a twist, and not a standard, dry and mediocre text. I am still in the stage of searching for your zest and very much hope to study and discover something special about your company.Impressive EXIRE project will be interesting in future.
TheEXIREplatform

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:13:49 AM

Hi all,

The registration form for the airdrop has been used over 3600 times. That means that there have been over 3600 unique users that subscribed to the airdrop within 12 hours and that is inmense. This really shows that the project is already well anticipated and we can't wait to show you guys more.

What now?

We have started with the distribution of the airdrop. Almost 60 people have already been distributed with EXIRE and are now proud first holders of EXIRE. We hope to have the distribution of airdrop ended within 24 hours from now. We are carefully making sure that everyone, in order of registration time, has followed the requirements of the airdrop and distributing when all requirements have met. If you are amongst the first people that registered but didn't post in this topic, it means that you won't be receiving EXIRE unfortunately.

Some people asked us why the limit was set on 100 people. We wanted to make the airdrop worthwhile for the people that applied. If we look at the ICO price of 1 EXIRE, that will be set on 1 USD. Therefore the airdrop of 2500 EXIRE per unique ID means 2500 USD worth of EXIRE. We used the airdrop with an incentive to bring attention to the project in an unique way with an unique high reward rate.

From here on the following will be on our timeline: making the project ready for the start of the ICO. That means that there will be a website, whitepaper, community channels and bounties along the way too. We won't set a deadline on this since we are also in talks with different organisations about possible partnerships and the outcome of those talks can change the date of ICO.

Once the distribution of the airdrop has been completed, we will start replying to certain questions that have been asked in the posts so far.

We would like to state once again that there will be no other way to acquire EXIRE then by donation rewards or investing in the ICO at this point.

We would also like to thank you for the great support so far.

With kind regards,

Team EXIRE
Av3k

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

Hi all,

The registration form for the airdrop has been used over 3600 times. That means that there have been over 3600 unique users that subscribed to the airdrop within 12 hours and that is inmense. This really shows that the project is already well anticipated and we can't wait to show you guys more.

What now?

We have started with the distribution of the airdrop. Almost 60 people have already been distributed with EXIRE and are now proud first holders of EXIRE. We hope to have the distribution of airdrop ended within 24 hours from now. We are carefully making sure that everyone, in order of registration time, has followed the requirements of the airdrop and distributing when all requirements have met. If you are amongst the first people that registered but didn't post in this topic, it means that you won't be receiving EXIRE unfortunately.

Some people asked us why the limit was set on 100 people. We wanted to make the airdrop worthwhile for the people that applied. If we look at the ICO price of 1 EXIRE, that will be set on 1 USD. Therefore the airdrop of 2500 EXIRE per unique ID means 2500 USD worth of EXIRE. We used the airdrop with an incentive to bring attention to the project in an unique way with an unique high reward rate.

From here on the following will be on our timeline: making the project ready for the start of the ICO. That means that there will be a website, whitepaper, community channels and bounties along the way too. We won't set a deadline on this since we are also in talks with different organisations about possible partnerships and the outcome of those talks can change the date of ICO.

Once the distribution of the airdrop has been completed, we will start replying to certain questions that have been asked in the posts so far.

We would like to state once again that there will be no other way to acquire EXIRE then by donation rewards or investing in the ICO at this point.

We would also like to thank you for the great support so far.

With kind regards,

Team EXIRE
Hello! I did not receive the exire, although I received a confirmation by e-mail. Jekaigontov@gmail.com. my adress 0xA704e8EB038A822bD9D980Fb258bC4998dfc8578
TheEXIREplatform

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

Hello! I did not receive the exire, although I received a confirmation by e-mail. Jekaigontov@gmail.com. my adress 0xA704e8EB038A822bD9D980Fb258bC4998dfc8578

Hi Av3k,

We will look into this in the next hours or day. I'll make sure to get back to you on this.

In the meantime, the sending of the airdrops has been delayed for a day since the website and ICO live date has been starting to develop (fast) which is great news(!).

We will keep you guys posted here.
propabags

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:45:13 PM

Hello EXIRE Team, received the airdrop! Very excited to be an early holder. If you need any help with graphic design or simple animations feel free to message me!
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

What is ICO`s minimum contribution amount?
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

Recived the air drop,  thanks. Very excited about this project, let me know if I can help with anything. Is there a telegram group ?

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

You never know where and when invest your capital. I also haven't got great experience, but i want to support the project, and will not regret about anything.
ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

got my tokens thanks! you can provide the list of all participants of airdrop?
maracuja1

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

When is pre-sale? Can't wait for it to be used for festivals,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: