Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:05:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO NOW LIVE!! 🚀| EXIRE - FESTIVAL PLATFORM |🚀 30% BONUS ! 🚀 | BOUNTIES 🚀  (Read 1723 times)
playstoprepeat

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:12:37 AM

Oh, yeah, this is interesting! How long is the bonus active? Still stuck on a couple orders with the crash Undecided
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LostWords (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:25:27 AM

Oh, yeah, this is interesting! How long is the bonus active? Still stuck on a couple orders with the crash Undecided

Bonus will be active for two weeks!
playstoprepeat

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:28:11 AM

Thanks for the fast reply!
minertrader

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

Hello! Can I read roadmap whit terms and whitepaper?

Hello! :-)

The roadmap is on our website:

www.exireplatform.com

Hi where can I find information about the team members and the white paper?
TheEXIREplatform

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:34:43 AM

Hi Minertrader,

The whitepaper is being reviewed as we speak and will perhaps have some edits on it but will be released soon (just like we said with the website and roadmap :-) ). Names and pictures of teammembers are waiting for the law firm that we work with to confirm what the legalties are that comes with this territory.
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:37:28 AM

So like the idea of some sort of unusual, and it should be noted that the designer is good, what about the team? where more detailed information indicating contacts and the merits of the experience? Huh

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

Nice to see the ICO is live now. But with the current so many available ICOs out there, how will you attract investors if you do not have any advertisements? I think you should do a small bounty for this project, social media bounties or signature bounties with token rewards will help you to spread this project.
maracuja1

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

Hi Minertrader,

The whitepaper is being reviewed as we speak and will perhaps have some edits on it but will be released soon (just like we said with the website and roadmap :-) ). Names and pictures of teammembers are waiting for the law firm that we work with to confirm what the legalties are that comes with this territory.

I was about to ask the same questions, also waiting for team and whitepaper to be published. Site looks professional indeed. Are you thinking of getting listed on icodrops and the likes? Also, any text signature available? I would like to promote it.
TheEXIREplatform

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

I Like This!
There is a bounty campaign?

There will be, soon! :-) We will start a nice marketing campaign with bounties!

Nice to see the ICO is live now. But with the current so many available ICOs out there, how will you attract investors if you do not have any advertisements? I think you should do a small bounty for this project, social media bounties or signature bounties with token rewards will help you to spread this project.

The above was posted yesterday and today, we are now live with the bounty campaign! :-)!
TheEXIREplatform

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

Hi Minertrader,

I was about to ask the same questions, also waiting for team and whitepaper to be published. Site looks professional indeed. Are you thinking of getting listed on icodrops and the likes? Also, any text signature available? I would like to promote it.

We applied for ICODrops and are waiting for response and/or listing!
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

Do you have a spreadsheet for the airdrop ? 100 spots must have been super fast...
At least sounds honest not like some other with 5000 spots and minimum donations of 0,1 eth!

The spreadsheet contained 3600 registrations for the airdrop. Unfortunately not everyone did read the OP that explicitely said that posting in this topic is a requirement. So we checked double accounts, false accounts (bots), posting in this topic and time of registration (the spreadsheet had that covered luckely :-D ) and these are the 100 people that received their EXIRE (they also received an e-mail for confirmation):

Code:
Lostwords
dmworkx
epicookiez
mr001
Samolet
raywolf1
maxwel4433
Hea1thcare
Av3k
v_i_p
datones67
julia220
NataliaBorova
Xottab161
manadger
Zviagov
CCNCCN
OUKB
@sabakamedvet
overko
Sailor J
Fanis1987
jrmmmm
omcrypto
bline
ICO INVESTOR
ihong
VoinSveta
ZlojGogi
Olga Zagorodnyaya
Banger42
pokemoso
Genesis Crypto
segare
prowellG
Yerlan82
SancheeZzz
Miloudi0912
stoploss
Anubis
propabags
ambushiv
Maxxx86
maracuja1
RobertSnow
guilty
baboun08200
CrazyClock
Lackykrikat
AqG
kollom
myrliska1313
mreretic
fullmoney
Bakscher
aleeyou
AnonRR
Lisa110386
taki183
burakcrypto
hildacitra
umrohyuk
MainerMaker
KnyazIgorChe
JeanCoin
Ini35
Gab20
Classica35
CryptoAnalyst7
siavagunnerr
CoinEraser
cryptodrunk
haithemfar
Togie
morpheous
coolisbad2018
BKuvan
macdck
JackyVanmarsenille
klofanowik
ann_82
luckykitty
vk279
dustboy
h0lyhariken
cpoer2011
duncaneastlance
karimushkin
tonytran2x
Rati24
l_w
theredhat
kagdamir
stakan4
ba37
Andruha1993
and1514
darkzidez
kwakufavour
WL082746

I had not many time the last days so i saw today as recently as that i'm part of the airdrop. Thank you dev team for the tokens. I'm proud to be part of the airdrop. Smiley
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

EXIRE application is a good breakthrough application among any other applications. Does this EXIRE cooperate with the bank?
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

Better bargaining power on price because volume is a thing favored by trading players who always look at the token value graph.

Well, I am not the board or anything of this project but with around 24M circulation supply for a price range around 1 dollar, it would mean a marketcap of 24M. In the current, recovering market, that would mean a 330th position on coinmarketcap. That's like very very low and gives great potential for increasing in it's price. With x7 it's still not in the top 100 and this looks very huge so that's already a great prospect!

That's definitely one way to look at things but then again there is also massive competition from so many projects that also have interesting concepts. And there are quite a few that also operate in the event industry. Will Exire exclusively focus on festivals?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

5 days since the ICO live but still no single investor who is willing to invest his money on this project. I do not really sure why? Maybe because it has too high minimum investment (0.5ETH, 0.05btc, or 0.44BCH)?
One more thing, it is being said there is no hard carp. How about soft cap?
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

5 days since the ICO live but still no single investor who is willing to invest his money on this project. I do not really sure why? Maybe because it has too high minimum investment (0.5ETH, 0.05btc, or 0.44BCH)?
One more thing, it is being said there is no hard carp. How about soft cap?

I agree, but it would be nice with a telegram group. If/when you create that group you should add airdrop to get people in to the channel. Would also appreciate if you could add a baroemter showing how much has been raised on your webpage.

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

So like the idea of some sort of unusual, and it should be noted that the designer is good, what about the team? where more detailed information indicating contacts and the merits of the experience? Huh
Judging by the way you ignored my question, I can conclude that your project is another attempt to take away my bitcoins. Recommend more operationally respond to tricky questions.

leningradskiy90

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

this project will become successful in a long run and what are the process of joining the airdrop,hope this gonna be  in success
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

this project will become successful in a long run and what are the process of joining the airdrop,hope this gonna be  in success
What do you write? You are responsible for your words, while people invest their real money, looking at similar comments, do not be misleading. This is another way to take our money.

maracuja1

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:37:31 PM

Hey, how is ICO going? not to much news about it.
Anubis

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

I really want to see the continuation of the project.
Information there. Either the developers are busy with the project, and completely forgot about the communication. Either it is a Scam.
But I'll wait for the answers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: