Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade.  (Read 40787 times)
bidji29

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:53:22 AM

BTC only give you BTC interest
LTC only give you LTC interest
Etc..

mcxFEE give you dividend on all coins traded on the exchange.

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isimme

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:59:28 AM

Any possibility there could be an annual audit of the accounting via access to the servers
by one or more trusted members of the community?
If you are in this business long term think of how far this act of goodwill could go?
More people would trust you.
You would be promoting
new standards and accountability
for the BTC economy.
Please seriously consider this?
With MtGox not being transparent about their withdraw issues,
their majority share of the market is potentially vulnerable.
You've already set yourself apart from the other exchanges with
mcxFEEs and interest on deposits.
Transparency would be another highly attractive feature distinguishing you from the competition.

If I was able to help you in anyway, tips are appreciated:
1A1RcqRKdApT4ViLmZcdDBES8rov3zjMYp
QuantPlus

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 08:31:43 PM

Does my LTC deposit only accrue interest off LTC trades? How does this work?

If you deposit LTC you will get a pro-rated 25% of ALL profits...
So you will get some BTC, LTC, XPM, PPC, MNC, SC, DVC, WC, and CL every 6 hours.

Thats not correct unless he has mcxfee shares. If you have only LTC in your mcx wallet, you will only get LTC interest. if you trade some LTC/BTC and when you have BTC then you will get also BTC interest and so on. But even if you have only 1 mcxfee share you will get 0.001 %  all profits.

OK, I stand corrected. I was trading mcxFEE shares all last week.

mcxFEE shares hit 0.8 today and are at 0.7 now.
They now account for 60-65% of volume on the exchange.

So it's kind of circular...
Majority of revenue comes from trading exchange shares...
Not from people trading Crypto-currencies... which are mostly mired at low levels.

With revenue at about $100,000/year...
And mcxNOW valued at about $9,000,000...
These shares are trading at 90 times GROSS REVENUE...
Net profit might not even be positive at these levels...
Assuming this is run like a normal business with an office and people and expenses.

TheFuneral

Activity: 356

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:05:15 AM

a lot of speculation is being factored into the price
wetroof

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:14:25 AM

Assuming this is run like a normal business with an office and people and expenses.

wishful thinking. no, we have to live with the fact this exchange is the project of realsolid.

He did announce he is going on a diet again in the chat today. I find this good news - hoping he will stick to it this time. he has explained "eating food" makes his thinking worse. but he also says life is less exciting without "eating food". I found this a strange comment (how does food make life exciting?) but others are more convinced of this point and paradoxically see his decision to diet again as a net negative for the exchange.
vinne81

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:15:37 AM

wishful thinking. no, we have to live with the fact this exchange is the project of realsolid.

He did announce he is going on a diet again in the chat today. I find this good news - hoping he will stick to it this time. he has explained "eating food" makes his thinking worse. but he also says life is less exciting without "eating food". I found this a strange comment (how does food make life exciting?) but others are more convinced of this point and paradoxically see his decision to diet again as a net negative for the exchange.

How so? Is he fat and going to die of his fatness?
bidji29

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 02:56:02 PM

Feathercoin FTC is now tradable at mcxNOW !

QuantPlus

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 03:27:53 PM

I only wish RS felt the exchange was more important than the Chat Box.
cryptomining

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 03:36:04 PM

Please add Zetacoin
Disastrus

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:33:29 PM

He just can't help it, it is his EGO...eventhough he cleaned up his public image a bit since the update, the tosser still has a napoleon syndrom.
compares himself to google and whatnot...
QuantPlus

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:10:45 PM

He just can't help it, it is his EGO...eventhough he cleaned up his public image a bit since the update, the tosser still has a napoleon syndrom.
compares himself to google and whatnot...

It's no fun owning an exchange when all the girls think you're fat.
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:34:14 PM

Any possibility there could be an annual audit of the accounting via access to the servers
by one or more trusted members of the community?
If you are in this business long term think of how far this act of goodwill could go?
More people would trust you.
You would be promoting
new standards and accountability
for the BTC economy.
Please seriously consider this?
With MtGox not being transparent about their withdraw issues,
their majority share of the market is potentially vulnerable.
You've already set yourself apart from the other exchanges with
mcxFEEs and interest on deposits.
Transparency would be another highly attractive feature distinguishing you from the competition.

Transparency is irrelevant  and possibly counterproductive, when you are going out of your way to keep people's identity hidden from prying eyes, eg no email policy.
bidji29

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 07:34:43 AM

Here a post from RealSolid explaining the future of the mcxFEE.

http://mcxpump.com/2013/09/29/mcxfee-latest-info/

erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:36:50 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2013, 10:00:37 AM by erk

Here a post from RealSolid explaining the future of the mcxFEE.

http://mcxpump.com/2013/09/29/mcxfee-latest-info/
If its going to work dumping all 45k at once, its going to piss off existing holders who can't afford to buy anymore MXC, they will have to sell now whilst the price is up, and buy back later when it's a lot cheaper after the 45k release. No shareholder wins when you suddenly dump 900% more shares onto the market, except the one that is selling the 45k worth of shares.

Of course all the smart people will sell 90% of their mcxFEE now whilst the price is high, and use their 9x option to buy them back discounted when the 45k are released and make a tidy profit with no additional outlay. That profit will be worth more that the dividends in the foreseeable future.

manoamano

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 09:04:02 AM

Etc..

Where can you see how much btc you made from mcxFEE share?
nobbynobbynoob

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 01:03:00 PM

Etc..

Where can you see how much btc you made from mcxFEE share?

My Account -> BTC

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:40:00 PM

1 share gives only a few satoshi per day.
Is the current price overpriced?

What will happen when the number of shares will be multiplied?

bidji29

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:10:46 PM

1 share gives only a few satoshi per day.
Is the current price overpriced?

What will happen when the number of shares will be multiplied?

A share will always be worth 0.001%.
The 45k release will change nothing. They are already existing in the RealSolid account.

So the next release will not change their intrinsic value. But it will diminish the scarcity and make the market harder to manipulate.

bitcoin44me

Activity: 252

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:15:45 PM

Ok thank you for the answer.
Still, I think that the returns are low, but maybe it is only because the website is new

wmikrut

Activity: 631
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 03:14:28 PM

With the shutting down of BTCTC... I pulled out of cryptostocks because... well, I am afraid the same may happen to their site too.

What makes this site any different... to where I don't have to worry about stupid regulations forcing the site down?

I will NEVER ask for any kind of funds up front in a buy/sale of anything on bitcointalk.

BM-2cTFihJKmSwusMAoYuUHPvpx56Jozv64KK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: