Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade.  (Read 40783 times)
mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 12:06:04 AM

I don't understand why some people go on this site, according the chat, it seems that there are many kids but not serious investors. There are about 10 transactions / hour (LTC/BTC market), there are the worst scamcoins (mincoin started with no binaries and 25000% reward blocks) and this site don't support fiat currencies. yeah, this site is a $10,000,000 exchange... seriously what do you expect...

I am not a Btc-e fan, but this site is good, they suport fiat, much volume and nobody has ever been scammed.

Nobody has ever been scammed at MCX.

So you think "kids" are keeping 8,000 BTC there on deposit...
After "kids" spent 12,000 BTC on 30,000 Fees?

No, it's "kids" who read chat logs... and make silly conclusions like yours...
I've traded on about 10 crypto exchanges and, technologically, MCX is on par with Bitstamp at the top...
And has by far the best trading culture and pumpers in the Alt Space.

Just that everything is dead until BTC crashes.

Anyway, it's hilarious that Fees jumped 17% when RS woke up...
How many people can shift $2,000,000 in value when they sleep/wake?

Seriously, this is the most financially open business I've seen in 20 years.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=1

The trade engine is bad ass. Definitely...

You know, mercSuey... you got a great coin there in CGB.

It's Survival of the Fittest time...
And CGB has rocketed to #13 on the Cap Charts.

If you ever got CGB listed on MCX (and RS might like the idea)...
It would double/triple and you'd have a Top 10 coin, baby.

I'm seriously working on it, brother.  It is top priority to get CGB trading on MCX or BTC-e. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:21:41 AM

this site doesn't support fiat currencies.

There is good reason for that
Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 02:39:52 AM

@Quantcast

1) I agree mcxNOW is a kickass site, shame it's handicapped by Coinhunter though. The trade engine is slick. Hats off to ever helped Coinhunter build it.

2) mcxNOW really isn't my focus at the moment, those bastards at Cryptsy are on my shit list. I've spent the last 7 days reigning in herds and reassembling a farm to deal with them. It will be a group effort but I think RS will have to smile when it all goes down. If anyone has coins stored on Cryptsy I would certainly advise you to pull them back into your own wallets.

~BCX~

WORDS

All I have to say.

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:41:03 AM

@Quantcast

1) I agree mcxNOW is a kickass site, shame it's handicapped by Coinhunter though. The trade engine is slick. Hats off to ever helped Coinhunter build it.

2) mcxNOW really isn't my focus at the moment, those bastards at Cryptsy are on my shit list. I've spent the last 7 days reigning in herds and reassembling a farm to deal with them. It will be a group effort but I think RS will have to smile when it all goes down. If anyone has coins stored on Cryptsy I would certainly advise you to pull them back into your own wallets.

~BCX~

that is a bold statement my friend. i'm not casting my lot with cryptsy, as i certainly have no appreciation for their scammish tactics and use of scapegoats to protect their bottomline, however i strongly doubt you will be able to take cryptsy offline, even for a second

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 02:48:10 AM

@Quantcast

~BCX~
Jeez, someone really lit a fire under your ass. Cheesy

What'd I miss?

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 02:57:11 AM

@Quantcast

~BCX~

Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
CoinDox

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 03:57:21 AM

@Quantcast

~BCX~

that is a bold statement my friend. i'm not casting my lot with cryptsy, as i certainly have no appreciation for their scammish tactics and use of scapegoats to protect their bottomline, however i strongly doubt you will be able to take cryptsy offline, even for a second

It is currently down... The question is for how long?

edit* (it is back up - that was a warning shot)
edit* #2 BigVern: wasn't an attack. apparently some network issue at the datacenter. bad timing tho.
IlyaVak

Activity: 194
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 11:13:20 AM

1. What about trade history for all currencies for all time?
I really need it, I can't trade without trade history for all time.
For example I'm mining and got my 1 coin from pool every 30 min.
And also I'm trading and history of my deals go down and I don't ever seen them.

2. I think it would be better to see in trade history only trade deals, only Interest Payment, only mining payments for my choose or choose of user. (maybe three buttons)

REALSOLID, what do you think about this idea? Maybe it is already planned?

★  ALTCOINLOG  ★  Oбзopы  ★  Кaк нacтpoить мaйнинг? Инcтpyкция!  ★
TWITTER   ▬  FACEBOOK   ▬  VKONTAKTE   ▬  OK   ▬  INSTAGRAM
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 11:16:12 AM

1. What about trade history for all currencies for all time?
I really need it, I can't trade without trade history for all time.
For example I'm mining and got my 1 coin from pool every 30 min.
And also I'm trading and history of my deals go down and I don't ever seen them.

2. I think it would be better to see in trade history only trade deals, only Interest Payment, only mining payments for my choose or choose of user. (maybe three buttons)

REALSOLID, what do you think about this idea? Maybe it is already planned?

He doesn't want to do it and says write your own script that retrieves that data via the API and archive it yourself.

seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:00:22 AM

I deposited a few litecoin on here just to check things out...500 confirmations, 1 email to support, and 48 hours later nothing is in my account. Just wanted to let the community know. Best case scenario, this site lacks proper customer service.
Dâniel Fraga

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 01:10:36 AM

I deposited a few litecoin on here just to check things out...500 confirmations, 1 email to support, and 48 hours later nothing is in my account. Just wanted to let the community know. Best case scenario, this site lacks proper customer service.

If I were you I'd try to send another e-mail or wait for Real Solid enter in the chat and ask him about this issue.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:51:29 AM

Real solid is unprofessional and a scammer, they will take your BTC and you will lose money there, you will make better with mining BTC dont feed into the Alt Currency

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
erk

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:17:46 AM

Real solid is unprofessional and a scammer, they will take your BTC and you will lose money there, you will make better with mining BTC dont feed into the Alt Currency
LTC,FTC,XPM and PPC are ok, but the volumes for those are way better on other sites. I would steer clear of SC,MNC, WDC, MCX they are all tightly held or limited just to that site.

GimpyPrime

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:29:57 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 08:55:14 PM by GimpyPrime

You're full of crap, I was there. You got chat banned for asking too many newb questions. Then you were asking people to lend you money claiming you would turn it into a profit. You are the scammer. All the chat logs are public, if you want I can link to them and embarrass you...

Edit(11/24/20130)
Since you like to troll at MCXNOW, I took the liberty of looking up the chat logs...

(2013-11-20 15:14:05)  zolace - hey guys you should invest in btc in me and i make ya a good interest
(2013-11-20 15:14:33)  zolace - if u inevest 1 full btc i make u 16 percent of it

Url to chatlogs: http://mcxchart.com/chatlog/2013/11/20/

redphlegm

Activity: 246

My spoon is too big!

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:46:26 AM

LTC,FTC,XPM and PPC are ok, but the volumes for those are way better on other sites. I would steer clear of SC,MNC, WDC, MCX they are all tightly held or limited just to that site.

You forgot about the dirty bird, CopperLark!

Whiskey Fund: (BTC) 1whiSKeYMRevsJMAQwU8NY1YhvPPMjTbM | (Ψ) ALcoHoLsKUfdmGfHVXEShtqrEkasihVyqW
erk

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:48:19 AM

You forgot about the dirty bird, CopperLark!
Didn't forget, I just know nothing about that coin.

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:31:11 PM

Great trading site...now over 16,000 accounts  Shocked
btbrae

Activity: 680

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:10:19 PM

Yeah there's 16000 accounts but the volume just plain sucks, at a time too where volume on every other main exchange is through the roof.

It was actually picking up rather nicely until all the balances were sucked into buying mcxfees.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:54:25 PM

Yeah there's 16000 accounts but the volume just plain sucks, at a time too where volume on every other main exchange is through the roof.

It was actually picking up rather nicely until all the balances were sucked into buying mcxfees.

Seems a coincidence the trading volumes plummet after the mcxfee pre-sale ends, no?
bidji29

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:24:16 PM

Seems a coincidence the trading volumes plummet after the mcxfee pre-sale ends, no?

Yeah because a large part of the User's Bitcoin was stuck in mcxFEE, so less liquidity on the market.
Add to that the huge price rise of bitcoin, and people are even less willing to spend them.

So you get a low volume for a few weeks. But there a lot of new user this days so the situation will improve quickly i think

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: