Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN]🔶Phoenix Global Crypto Community🔶 Official, Details, News, Smart Contract  (Read 1876 times)
GTX980Power (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:28:02 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 09:55:52 AM by GTX980Power

The world of crypto currency has opened endless financial opportunities for people who previously did not even know about the existence of this industry.
  The evolution of the crypto currency market has led to the development of the Blockchain technology. Many successful projects are proving that the Blockchain technology is something that really makes profit.
  Phoenix is a revolutionary investment project based on Smart Contract Blockchain of the Ethereum network. Investments in Phoenix provide you the opportunity to participate in the international financial system, increasing your assets every financial round.
Tired of ups and downs of crypto currency?
Phoenix offers you a completely transparent financial algorithm. All financial transactions in Phoenix are carried out with the help of Smart Contract Ethereum. The Ethereum network makes history of incoming and outgoing payments available for everyone. The Ethereum smart contract has no fees, Phoenix members do not charge any hidden fees 0 FEE / COMMISSION. Smart Contract allows you to authorize payments and ensures that the rules are unchangeable and apply equally to all participants.

Mission of Phoenix

The mission of Phoenix is to create a tool that allows users to increase their capital, controlling all possible risks. Phoenix is aimed at providing transparency, using the Smart Contract Network Ethereum technology.

Reasons to join Phoenix DAO:
MINIMAL FINANCIAL RISKS BACKED BY ETHEREUM SMART CONTRACT.

A CRYSTAL-CLEAR FINANCIAL ALGORITHM. We use Ethereum smart contract technology that allows all participants to monitor transactional history of all payments made in Phoenix. This information is very helpful in making an informed decision and is available publicly through various blockchain explorers such as Etherscan.

CONSISTENT RETURNS ON YOUR FUNDS IN NO TIME

COMPLETE CONFIDENTIALITY

RULES APPLY TO ALL PARTICIPANTS EQUALLU.NO HIDDEN FEE FOR ANY OF PHONIX PARTICIPANTS - 0 FEE / COMMISSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmedshawki

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

Great lets start
GTX980Power (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:41:13 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 11:11:09 PM by GTX980Power

PHOENIX FAQ

• How to start and join Phoenix community?
Phoenix has a lot of potential to impress you. But it won’t be possible for Phoenix to exist without any rules to control the system. A participant can make a deposit to the Ethereum smart contract at any time, and by doing so he becomes a part of a system. Ethereum smart contract has no fees or additional charges except for the miner's network comission.
  • What is minimum sum of feeding?
There is no limitation from Phoenix algorithm side, you can join with any minimum amount of ETH. But remember, the more you feed Phoenix the more Phoenix feeds you!
  • What is feeding?
Feeding is transferring ETH to Phoenix and joining Phoenix community.
  • What is Round?
Round is almost like checkpoint, each round has its own target and as soon as target reached round closes and next round begins. You can see full statistics on dashboard or in smart contract details. It is absolutely transparent.
  • How I can calculate my gain?
Feel free to use our Phoenix calculator.
  • How long does it take for a round to close?
A round lasts for as long as the target sum needs to be reached.
  • What happens if round is not closed?
If the first round you’re participating in is still incomplete in 365 days, your funds will be send back to you. In case of an incomplete round that follows the round when you made your upfront payment. The payment is lost because Phoenix doesn’t advance to the next level and has no way of making a payment.
  • Can I use Bitcoins or other Cryptocurrency?
No, Phoenix community use Ethereum smart contract and it is based on Ethereum blockchain.
  • What is smart contract?
Ethereum smart contracts consist of a code that doesn’t depend on anything and is used in Phoenix to connect participants of the platform. A user automatically agrees with Phoenix smart contract rules after completing his rst payment. A smart contract is publicly available, however it doesn’t reveal any personal information about any of the participants of the contract. Also, nobody can change this contract. Again, the contract is set in stone. After a contract enters into a Ethereum blockchain, it begins existing on its own. Rules and regulations of this contract cannot be changed, either. The smart contract is a guardian that protects the security of the messages and payments you send as a member of Phoenix.
  • How to use MetaMask?
To join Phoenix community, you will need to install MetaMask, a digital wallet. You will need to put money in it to make your first transfer. Note: A digital wallet like MetaMask acts like a bank account—treat it with respect and make sure you don’t forget your password or the seed words. You can read more on this site https://metamask.io
  • Is this a scam?
No, this is not a scam! Phoenix operates on the Ethereum blockchain-based computing platform and has a special mathematical algorithm that insures safety and prevent any cheating or manipulating with code.
  • Can I join Phoenix without using MetaMask?
Sure! You can use any Ethereum wallet and send your ETH directly to Phoenix contract address.Then you can monitor state of contract via https://myetherwallet.com "Contract" tab.
logger

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

Interesting project, I can quickly earn an ETH
I_am_not_a_robot

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:25:38 AM

I liked the idea.
Why can not invest bitcoins?
GTX980Power (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

This is a feature of the smart contract work of the Etherium network.
I_am_not_a_robot

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

I like to invest at an early stage.
Made a payment of 0.5ETH
Let's see how quickly I get a profit.
GTX980Power (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

I like to invest at an early stage.
Made a payment of 0.5ETH
Let's see how quickly I get a profit.
Making money with Phoenix is pretty simple and very straightforward. Phoenix allows you to multiply your initial payments an unlimited number of times in a very short
period of time. And a round can last as long as one minute.
GTX980Power (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:42:49 AM

SECURITY

The only participants of the system are you and a decentralized platform.
You receive a contract that works independently while the platform keeps running, and the smart contract will stick to the rules described in it.
If you decide to view a smart contract code or audit its activities, you can do so by using Ethereum block explorers sush as Ethereum.io.
As far as rounds are successfully completed , a smart contract has no expiration date, which means you will never stop making your profit.
AtomicDoge

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

The project is actively gaining momentum. The dashboard displays already the third round.
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

I like your project.
projects that are so interesting and cool. This project also has an intelligent concept. and I'm sure many investors are interested in your project.
Glundung

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

The world of crypto currency has opened endless financial opportunities for people who previously did not even know about the existence of this industry.
  The evolution of the crypto currency market has led to the development of the Blockchain technology. Many successful projects are proving that the Blockchain technology is something that really makes profit.
  Phoenix is a revolutionary investment project based on Smart Contract Blockchain of the Ethereum network. Investments in Phoenix provide you the opportunity to participate in the international financial system, increasing your assets every financial round.
Tired of ups and downs of crypto currency?
Phoenix offers you a completely transparent financial algorithm. All financial transactions in Phoenix are carried out with the help of Smart Contract Ethereum. The Ethereum network makes history of incoming and outgoing payments available for everyone. The Ethereum smart contract has no fees, Phoenix members do not charge any hidden fees 0 FEE / COMMISSION. Smart Contract allows you to authorize payments and ensures that the rules are unchangeable and apply equally to all participants.

Mission of Phoenix

The mission of Phoenix is to create a tool that allows users to increase their capital, controlling all possible risks. Phoenix is aimed at providing transparency, using the Smart Contract Network Ethereum technology.

Reasons to join Phoenix DAO:
MINIMAL FINANCIAL RISKS BACKED BY ETHEREUM SMART CONTRACT.

A CRYSTAL-CLEAR FINANCIAL ALGORITHM. We use Ethereum smart contract technology that allows all participants to monitor transactional history of all payments made in Phoenix. This information is very helpful in making an informed decision and is available publicly through various blockchain explorers such as Etherscan.

CONSISTENT RETURNS ON YOUR FUNDS IN NO TIME

COMPLETE CONFIDENTIALITY

RULES APPLY TO ALL PARTICIPANTS EQUALLU

NO HIDDEN FEE FOR ANY OF PHONIX PARTICIPANTS - 0 FEE / COMMISSION

I found something interesting here, it says that phoenix will have 0 fee/commission for the transaction.
Since today transaction fee is sometimes getting painful when we do some transaction.

nader1

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:48:24 PM

Interesting and i like it, so i did my first deposit today. Check it with 0.09 ETH. Worked fine! Round 3 is in progress and hope project will grow that i can say i was one of the first :-)
GTX980Power (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

Interesting project, I can quickly earn an ETH
How are your achievements?
GTX980Power (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

More and more investors are joining the project.
The latest information can be found in the site's dashboard.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:11:19 AM

What is the minimum investment?
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

Really interesting offer, offering for 0 fees for the transaction, will surely give any investor or token holder to use their tokens often.
That will get more interesting for everyday need since it has 0 fees.

GTX980Power (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:30:30 AM

What is the minimum investment?
There is no minimum investment. But the more you invest,  the greater is your profit
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

I'm glad that we helped such a good project to rise and translated it to different languages. Wish you luck:)
GTX980Power (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

I'm glad that we helped such a good project to rise and translated it to different languages. Wish you luck:)
Thank you for your job!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: