Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most promising ICO's for 2018  (Read 598 times)
Coinsaivory (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:09:47 PM

Dear individual ICO Investors. After a deliberate research on the ICO market, I decided to list the major giants for the year of 2018 (passed, ongoing, upcoming, etc.). Having this said, feel free to comment with more promising projects:
1. The Bee Token - even though it ended, this project gather market cap of $5 million ahead of schedule. The project focused on a decentralized marketplace where hosts make additional income, guests find unique accommodations and mediators resolve disputes quickly and easily. In other words, the bee token was a real estate sharing platform, based on the sharing economy philosophy, which proved to me among the giants.
2. DADI - Another sold out ICO project. Based on the information available, DADI is a global, decentralized cloud platform, focused on the provision of web services to help people build, scale and grow various digital products. It can be used for various uses, such as subscription services, content & publishing platforms, content distribution, etc. The public sale became complete in a matter of hours, which vouches for the credibility of the project & the team.
3. AgroTechFarm https://www.agrotechfarm.io/ - An upcoming Initial Coin Offering, ATF farm is a Russian-based company and is a fully automated indoor appliance for cannabis and other vegetables cultivation at home. It is the first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. The tokens are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise and strive to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. Solid team, well-written whitepaper
4. Knowledge - The presale for this ongoing ICO has currently started - The Knowledge token is mined not by cryptographic hashing, but by solving questions from which Knowledge Scores can be developed, or by usage of websites and apps that have some associated knowledge value. In other words, this is one of the first educational ICO's on the market.
5. Beat Token - The workout token. The company behind is SportAlliance and they're striving to encompass participants from all over the world doing all kinds of sports and at all levels of fitness. BEAT will be ‘mined’ by users doing a variety of sports or fitness activities, tracked by certified technology. The idea is that every person passionate about sports will be able to earn BEATs by electronically trackable and certified exercises, be it in the gym or outside.
Any thoughts?
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:12:02 PM

I've invested in Bee token but didn't manage to get into DADI, unfortunately. I've already bought Knowledge and am currently considering AgroTechFarm (it does seem like a solid project). An additional project that you may add to your list is Omnitude.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

I don't wanna go into detail as to why I'd pick what I did and since I'm biased anyway cause I'm invested in these projects, I'd say nucleus vision and dether are my favorites. Didn't manage to get into bee's whitelist, I found it very interesting however. Not sure about dadi though. Wasn't there some controversy surrounding their whitepaper, which was allegedly copied from a different project?
jeremycoinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

Great job, mate, I love the list! You might wanna consider, however Giftz. It is a rewards ICO, where the more tokens you purchase, the more buying power your Giftz card has. Thus, you can exchange it for various rewards (I even managed to win a couple). Their recent partnership with BlockV is introducing Augmented Reality into the blockchain. Another promising project might be Omnitude.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:16:41 PM

It's interesting list, what about the FUD were around DADI? I think the idea is brilliant but mostly projects facing some negative vibes can impact its performance in the market IMO. I'd like to recommend you to look at Effect.ai and Te Food they seem promising projects in Q1  as well Wink
coindimitron

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

I love ATF and Beat's ideas. Both seem like solid projects with a long-term sustainability. Consider adding Cointed to this list, though. https://www.cointed.com/en/   The company behind formed an alliance with VISA, TAS Group, and Nvidia. Together, they have an existing product, which is Crypto ATMs all over Europe. Additionally, the token is focusing on Green mining and has a lot of potential. Cointed is building a bridge between the cryptocurrency world and the real world. It is still on the market.
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

I don't wanna go into detail as to why I'd pick what I did and since I'm biased anyway cause I'm invested in these projects, I'd say nucleus vision and dether are my favorites. Didn't manage to get into bee's whitelist, I found it very interesting however. Not sure about dadi though. Wasn't there some controversy surrounding their whitepaper, which was allegedly copied from a different project?

I also like Nucleus vision very much! About Dadi, as far as I'm concerned, this was a part of a negative PR from their competitors. A lot of people who I know invested in it and were satisfied by the outcomes. Also, consider Giftz and AgroTechFarm. Both are very promising in the long-run.  Wink
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

Wanchain is probably one of the most promising ICOs. All star team, great partnerships, potential to compete with Ripple is big.
Nucleus.vision has a lot of hype as well as its canceled public sale. Most of the interested investors didn't bought in. Idea is understandable and it's infrastructure project.
GoNetwork can be good because of hype around but still there is no information about the hard cap. If it too high then things can change.
Dfinity, oracles.network, ocean protocol all of them are strong fundamentaly

Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:49:07 PM

I was able to get into Bee Token's whitelist and able to buy it at their limited amount. There are too many ICOs that keeps sprouting everyday so its really hard to decide which one will be a good investment but based on your choices, I'm interested to join BEAT. It seems have a good future as most people now do some activities to keep them fit.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:42:17 AM

I find the Metronome project interesting. This is the world's first cross-blockchain crypto currency from Bitcoin core developer. The main goal of Metronome is to give users independence from one blockchain system. This will allow users to choose a blockchain that meets the requirements.

Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:48:24 AM

I find Marine Coin ICO very interesting.It is a coin based on Artificial Intelligence based machine to machine payment Network.It's Blockchain is 500% faster than bitcoin even on  it's power save mode.They are doing free ICO.Join now at https://marineco.in and get 450k Free coins

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
John_Slater

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:48:57 AM

Take a look at Bitminutes project. The pre-sale has already stated. The public sale should start in 4 weeks or so
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:55:07 AM

The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) ICO was pretty strong too. Token sales platform and crypto exchange. https://t.me/GBXCommunity

Polymath was a great project. They airdropped 10m tokens. Platform for launching securities on the blockchain. https://polymath.network/
Psytax

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

For this year 2018 so far I do think BPS, ATF, SHPERE, AND DTA ICO is good for investment.
BPS am positive it will be the next hint after ripple check out the white paper to see what I think @ bitpaction.com
johnmycarpenetti

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

thank you , how about the other projects like abbsy and tomochain?
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) ICO was pretty strong too. Token sales platform and crypto exchange. https://t.me/GBXCommunity

Polymath was a great project. They airdropped 10m tokens. Platform for launching securities on the blockchain. https://polymath.network/
Both are superior and there is no harm in joining this ico.  I think this is a topic to look forward to because choosing a good ico is very important so we do not have to worry about the ico that we follow. Sometimes we often hesitate when we want to join ico anywhere good and what a dose ico that can be guaranteed to be successful.
bounty_bitcoin_92

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

I think Pavel Durov's project TON (Telegram Open Network) is the most promising ICO for 2018
Fang141

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

I think Pavel Durov's project TON (Telegram Open Network) is the most promising ICO for 2018

Yes, I have to agree that TON will be the best (and biggest) ICO so far. But I really like the list, specially the bee token and agro tech farm
cryptogtr

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:33:28 AM

How about Havven (HAV)?
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

There are a lot of ico's popping out recently. Few of them are scams, always do proper research before investing even a penny. Don't blindly believe on others opinions only.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: