Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DashCoin Hold or Sell?  (Read 96 times)
omergstarik (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

I have 2 dash but I do not know what to do.Would you suggest to sell? Ethereum mixing my mind.

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:37:59 AM

Hodl unless you really need money right now in which case you can sell.Otherwise just keep it pretend you never had it at all,you will come back here to thank me sometime to come.

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:43:46 AM

I have 2 dash but I do not know what to do.Would you suggest to sell? Ethereum mixing my mind.

what did you mean with dash,,? is this the real dash as the first masternode crypto with DASH as the ticker or dashcoin with DSH as the ticker
if you hold 2 DASH and not DSH,, you should hold it or sell one to buy eth

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:35:33 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 06:01:48 AM by louie69

what did you mean with dash,,? is this the real dash as the first masternode crypto with DASH as the ticker or dashcoin with DSH as the ticker
if you hold 2 DASH and not DSH,, you should hold it or sell one to buy eth

I would suggest that you hold your DSH first and consider it as your long term investment. With respect to its market movement trend, it seems that it has a stabilize market and also may have the potential growth rise in the coming years. Why I'm suggesting this because I believe that this coin has advance capabilities like it can do instant transactions and decentralized administration..

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
John_Slater

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

Hold! It has huge potential and will go up soon. It's really undervalued right now
Risna99

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:51:12 AM

For me you see the first coin you if you sell is there any of the benefits, if there is profit to be the one on sale and instead if there is no advantage in tahankan only, so if you need a very money is up to you just want to create anything.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:53:25 AM

For me you see the first coin you if you sell is there any of the benefits, if there is profit to be the one on sale and instead if there is no advantage in tahankan only, so if you need a very money is up to you just want to create anything.

I could only suggest that you should have to hold it for awhile and sell it later once it's price may able to increase at a very promising value. I think a long term period of investment is good for DSH and just check the progress once in a while if the market price value is continuing to rise. I am optimistic that this currency has the potential of becoming a great currency because it had offered instant transactions and operates a self funding model that enables the DASH network to pay businesses to perform work that adds value to the network.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:23:31 AM

I'll say just hold it, market is not stable and change in second make us panic. Actually, as long dash can give you profit you can let it go but if not reach your take profit point just hold it. I think you should close your laptop and leave the market right now, it will make stress and not good for your decision. Stay calm and good luck with you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

The coin is not new but still can not reach the required level. But your investments in it are not so great, therefore you do not risk anything at all if you continue to keep your investments. It's just a matter of investing such small shares of your asset in such coins.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:33:13 AM

If indeed you are directing it to a long term gains, replace it and buy Eth. For the short term, just keep holding it, seem there's still a high possibility.. it will moving higher. Well even though I'm not too closer with this coin, but I'm still convinced, this is still certain to moving higher than now.
richan

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

Dash Coin is not a shit coins for you to quickly sell. It has a great future and it will be wise for you to hold it a little. May be a year or two can make you make more profit for holding it than selling it.
lero34

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

Judging by its dynamics of growth, I would withdraw money from it, but not immediately. waited for the optimal time for this to earn a little. And so I see little prospects, so I recommend selling.
sadwage

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

you should hold your dash coin if your  not really need money  because market is not stable. just wait until dash coin is going to raise  the price in the market..
LieXurui

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

if you ready get profit is good sell and buy ETH or bitcoin and then hold long term
but if still lost hold
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

At the moment, the market is under severe pressure, both legal and economic. I do not think that in this situation it will be right to sell such a coin. It makes sense to wait at least July, but better than September.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: