Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SolarWind] This Thread Has Moved - [BitShare Giveaway CLOSED]  (Read 13756 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:31:37 PM

Ouch. . .do you have to be so rough?

What you're doing is a far greater offense, seeing as it's against both truth and sense, and since you persist after having this pointed out to you the first time, yes, I have to be so rough.

What I say might sting if you've never honestly considered these things before and so feel torn abruptly from your preconceived notions. There's little point in being hurt by it unless you're into masochism. Use the energy instead to actually think and do actual work that people can actually use.

Heh, as much as I sometimes despise MP... I gotta respect the man for being so brutally honest.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BRADLEYPLOOF

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:37:58 PM

What you're doing is a far greater offense, seeing as it's against both truth and sense, and since you persist after having this pointed out to you the first time, yes, I have to be so rough.

What I say might sting if you've never honestly considered these things before and so feel torn abruptly from your preconceived notions. There's little point in being hurt by it unless you're into masochism. Use the energy instead to actually think and do actual work that people can actually use.

Here is a blurb from the General Company Description section of our business plan:

SolarWind is designed to be an eco-friendly Bitcoin Mining Farm.  The intention is to create a large scale hashing platform dedicated to mining bitcoins and creating a stable community.  The company will start off with 100 TH/S worth of mining power and use solar and wind power, interspersed with grid fed power to lower the cost of operations and producing the most profit.  Waste heat generated from the operation will be recycled and create another source of electricity or used to heat water, thus lowering the cost of operations further.  Operations will be set up in Kansas near wind and solar farms to minimize cost.  Hashing power will be increased as necessary to generate further income.

Mission Statement:  At SolarWind Mining Co. we want to create a stable hub of bitcoin mining, increase network stability, and generate revenue from mining for investors.

Company Goals and Objectives:  Our goals as a company include creating a profitable, stable mining node that leads in hashing power, giving the best returns on investments, and multiple mining locations, as well as being a leader in the distribution of knowledge related to bitcoin.  Objectives include doubling of initial investments, increases in hashing power, and holding annual bitcoin rallies at college campuses and other large venues.

Our philosophy is that bitcoin will be the forerunner of all digital currencies and is the natural evolution of currency.
SolarWindMiningCompany (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:20:56 PM

Here is a blurb from the General Company Description section of our business plan:

SolarWind is designed to be an eco-friendly Bitcoin Mining Farm.  The intention is to create a large scale hashing platform dedicated to mining bitcoins and creating a stable community.  The company will start off with 100 TH/S worth of mining power and use solar and wind power, interspersed with grid fed power to lower the cost of operations and producing the most profit.  Waste heat generated from the operation will be recycled and create another source of electricity or used to heat water, thus lowering the cost of operations further.  Operations will be set up in Kansas near wind and solar farms to minimize cost.  Hashing power will be increased as necessary to generate further income.

Mission Statement:  At SolarWind Mining Co. we want to create a stable hub of bitcoin mining, increase network stability, and generate revenue from mining for investors.

Company Goals and Objectives:  Our goals as a company include creating a profitable, stable mining node that leads in hashing power, giving the best returns on investments, and multiple mining locations, as well as being a leader in the distribution of knowledge related to bitcoin.  Objectives include doubling of initial investments, increases in hashing power, and holding annual bitcoin rallies at college campuses and other large venues.

Our philosophy is that bitcoin will be the forerunner of all digital currencies and is the natural evolution of currency.

Bradley,

You, sir, are the right arm of SolarWind! I knew I could count on you to come through! Thanks buddy, I don't know what I would have been able to get done without you.

Hey everybody, give Bradley a positive nod if you think he is doing a GOOD JOB!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 05:11:49 PM

Aha. Where's the full thing, including profiles of those involved, and why isn't it in this thread? Did I miss it?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
BRADLEYPLOOF

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 05:26:15 PM

MPOE-RP, I have much respect for you.  I've heard many good things from the coinchat.org community and I wish to do right by you so as not to have any negative press put on us.  I'm in the process of finishing up the darn thing, and because I can't spend all day writing it up (stupid real job that I have) I have to work on it sporadically at night when my girlfriend isn't attached to me, or during my 1/2 hour lunch break.  I will post it as soon as it's available.  Please, be patient with me, I'm new to this whole "write up a business plan" thing.  I'm just a simple DBA, with no college degree, who learns fast by the "hands on and google it" approach.  I will have the draft up by Monday if I have to work day and night over this weekend to finish it.

Also, we have moved the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297334.0

Thank you, I appreciate your drive to make sure we're sincere in our efforts.

Bradley
BRADLEYPLOOF

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 05:33:32 PM

MPOE-RP, I have much respect for you.  I've heard many good things from the coinchat.org community and I wish to do right by you so as not to have any negative press put on us.  I'm in the process of finishing up the darn thing, and because I can't spend all day writing it up (stupid real job that I have) I have to work on it sporadically at night when my girlfriend isn't attached to me, or during my 1/2 hour lunch break.  I will post it as soon as it's available.  Please, be patient with me, I'm new to this whole "write up a business plan" thing.  I'm just a simple DBA, with no college degree, who learns fast by the "hands on and google it" approach.  I will have the draft up by Monday if I have to work day and night over this weekend to finish it.

Wow, this is exactly what you don't want to say to someone looking to invest into your company, there is people out here that can help, such as I , an engineer with a MBA. These type of statements could make you look like TheSwede, who is the PR person for Labcoin, think before you type and if you need help ask people for it, this goes for you and the others involved in this company.

I apologize.  I don't want to push people away, or make them think any less of me because I didn't invest in a college degree.  I've gotten to where I am by working tremendously hard and I'm not afraid to ask for help.  In fact, if you would be so kind, I would love for you to PM me with any advice that you might have. 
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:26:21 PM

Also, we have moved the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297334.0

Thank you, I appreciate your drive to make sure we're sincere in our efforts.

Bradley

Bradley, you cannot respect me if you do not know what respect is. And you don't, given that my name still appears in the "club" list on the first page of this thread when I expressed zero interest and to the contrary was explaining how and why what you're doing is wrong, and what needs to be done to fix it. Rather than doing those things, and rather than carefully reading and considering the provided literature on this subject, you're expressing your good intentions and apologizing for your failure to deliver.

There's nothing wrong with that, UNLESS you're at the same time pretending that you're somebody with something to offer, something for which people should pay, no less. Then it becomes a farce, and moreover, it reeks up these forums and as you've noticed is quite capable of annoying other posters.

You do not post "giveaways" and make assertions about being or having anything to do with a "company" before you have a business plan, one that you've put in front of your peers, one for which you've addressed each and every given problem. You do not post contentless marketing junk in the SECURITIES forum, soliciting total newbs to drum up a high thread post count in exchange for breadcrumbs. And you don't start any of this at all without following the steps outlined here (following and completing, to the degree that when asked who you are and what you've done, you can answer).

This is scammer behavior, no matter how good your intentions are, no matter how much you believe in what you're trying to do.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:02:20 PM

Wow, this is exactly what you don't want to say to someone looking to invest into your company, there is people out here that can help, such as I , an engineer with a MBA. These type of statements could make you look like TheSwede, who is the PR person for Labcoin, think before you type and if you need help ask people for it, this goes for you and the others involved in this company.

I apologize.  I don't want to push people away, or make them think any less of me because I didn't invest in a college degree.  I've gotten to where I am by working tremendously hard and I'm not afraid to ask for help.  In fact, if you would be so kind, I would love for you to PM me with any advice that you might have. 

Don't sell Bradley short, he's an amazingly hard worker! MPOE-RP you need to address me, I will assist you the best that I can. Like Bradley, I have other commitments and I am spread pretty thin, but I will do what I can to gain your trust, but I will only provide information that I feel is reliable and not likely to be in need of retraction. You'll just have to wait until its ready, insisting that we hand out information that may contain errors or inaccuracy is unreasonable. Would you rather have information that corresponds to the meaning of its intent or would your rather that the information be incomplete and unreliable? I would hate to see what would happen if information was released by the company that simply wasn't ready for the general public. It would be almost impossible to fix any misconceptions since most people will not spend the time to objectively review any revisions (this is not to say that people can't or are not capable, but most people just don't have the time.) Patience is considered a virtue.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:20:23 PM

you need to address me, I will assist you the best that I can. Like Bradley, I have other commitments and I am spread pretty thin

Well having stumbled into this blog post it seems reasonable that people would assume to address you both as though you are interchangeable.

but I will do what I can to gain your trust

Patience is considered a virtue.

Well, MPOE-PR gave the marching orders thusly:

Bradley, you cannot respect me if you do not know what respect is. And you don't, given that my name still appears in the "club" list on the first page of this thread when I expressed zero interest and to the contrary was explaining how and why what you're doing is wrong, and what needs to be done to fix it. Rather than doing those things, and rather than carefully reading and considering the provided literature on this subject, you're expressing your good intentions and apologizing for your failure to deliver.

There's nothing wrong with that, UNLESS you're at the same time pretending that you're somebody with something to offer, something for which people should pay, no less. Then it becomes a farce, and moreover, it reeks up these forums and as you've noticed is quite capable of annoying other posters.

You do not post "giveaways" and make assertions about being or having anything to do with a "company" before you have a business plan, one that you've put in front of your peers, one for which you've addressed each and every given problem. You do not post contentless marketing junk in the SECURITIES forum, soliciting total newbs to drum up a high thread post count in exchange for breadcrumbs. And you don't start any of this at all without following the steps outlined here (following and completing, to the degree that when asked who you are and what you've done, you can answer).

This is scammer behavior, no matter how good your intentions are, no matter how much you believe in what you're trying to do.

That part you mentioned SolarWind/Bradley about:

Patience is considered a virtue.

Goes especially for people considering a business, especially a business seeking other people's funds to create it.

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 03:43:18 PM

OK everybody,

Things are progressing at a steady pace, we have several partners who are mining for shares and word is getting around. BRADLEYPLOOF has been working hard on multiple projects and shadizzle has joined us as a tech. I know that many of you have skills that you could use to help SolarWind be successful. Mostly, at this time, SolarWind needs to get its website up and running and we need miners to join the BitShare Mining Pool. If any of you are graphics artists or have web development experience please PM me. We are offering shares for work that you may do for SolarWind. Why shares? Because I believe that, if someone is invested in the success of a project like SolarWind, then they do their best work.

Don't forget to go to the Official Thread and announce that you are member of The First 100 Club.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 04:42:04 PM

Thanks Artuk for your comments,

I fully understand what MPOE-RP is saying, but I have no respect for the disrespectful way she convey's the message. MPOE-RP is obviously intelligent and has a knowledge and understanding of business and finance that is certainly something to hold in high regard, but she is cynical, pretentious and discourteous, and that's putting it nicely. Even when someone is trying to be respectful or kind, she seems to see such action as a weakness and launches some overly contrived and unnecessary (as well as not being the least bit sophisticated) literary assault. She spoke of Bradley not showing respect or even understanding what respect is, such an opinion rings hollow coming from such a belligerent individual. MPOE-RP either is an incredibly narcissistic individual, or has a rare form of literary tourette syndrome. She has shown absolutely no respect at any point in her conversations. MPOE-RP is the one who doesn't understand what it means to have even a basic level of respect for another human being. My friend, Bradley, certainly did show MPOE-RP respect, MPOE-RP doesn't seem to understand that giving into the pretentious demands of a discourteous individual such as herself is not showing respect in the normal sense. MPOE-RP is not some government officer that one must jump immediately into action when she rattles of some command. More aptly put, MPOE-RP's behavior resembles the actions of a bully rather than an authority figure. So as for MPOE-RP's 'marching orders' (even though I do understand the value of the 'advice'), I am not one of her unfortunate troops. MPOE-RP can take her pretentious demands, shove them into an offchain bitcoin wallet, then promptly lose it. I am not interested in her opinion anymore, the good part of what she has to offer can be found in many other places so she is irrelevant. Furthermore, I do not wish to associate with individuals who subject their fellow human beings to such maltreatment. I can only cringe at the thought of what an individual with such disdain for others would be like if in control of an entire country (Pol Pot, Genghis Khan and a few others come to mind.) I have heard that MPOE-RP is well known, now I understand why I haven't heard that she is well respected. Perhaps she will bring fire and brimstone down upon me because I dare challenge her greatness. Unlike others, I do not fear MPOE-RP's wrath, The Empress Wears No Clothes!!...

Edit: MPOE-RP expressed that she did not want to be in The First 100 Club, I sent her a PM offering to buy her BitShare for the value I have given it. I have not received a reply, and if I do not soon, I will dissolve her share and donate the 0.01 BTC to the Bitcoin Foundation. Thank you.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:21:31 PM

I have updated the Official Thread with new information

~ About Us ~

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297334.0

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
xTachibana

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:46:52 PM

id take her place in the 100 if i could Tongue id even buy the share itself

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 11:32:26 PM

id take her place in the 100 if i could Tongue id even buy the share itself
You can offer too if you like, but I doubt she will respond.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:42:47 PM

I fully understand what MPOE-RP is saying, but I have no respect for the disrespectful way she convey's the message.

SolarWind don't get me wrong, I'm with you, but this story remembers me the september that never ended: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

There's the BitCoin community with it's own rules and habits and you appear all at once proposing a service without following them.
What if everyone does the same? How can people know who can they trust?
Your approach is disruptive of this community.
You must expect a violent reaction from someone.

Now I'm very glad to see you are following suggestions from other people.

MPOE-RP: as more and more people are attracted by BitCoin, expect more people behave like SolarWind.
It's up to you and the other old members show them the way but... don't be too rude or they will not take you seriously.

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:31:33 PM

I fully understand what MPOE-RP is saying, but I have no respect for the disrespectful way she convey's the message.

SolarWind don't get me wrong, I'm with you, but this story remembers me the september that never ended: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

There's the BitCoin community with it's own rules and habits and you appear all at once proposing a service without following them.
What if everyone does the same? How can people know who can they trust?
Your approach is disruptive of this community.
You must expect a violent reaction from someone.

Now I'm very glad to see you are following suggestions from other people.

MPOE-RP: as more and more people are attracted by BitCoin, expect more people behave like SolarWind.
It's up to you and the other old members show them the way but... don't be too rude or they will not take you seriously.

Thanks for your comments,

I do not disagree with you in principle, consider though, how disrupting was the American Revolution, the Civil War,.. I could go on. How disruptive will bitcoin itself (hopefully) be to the status quo. We, in the bitcoin community must be ever diligent to prevent many of the problems that have been historically created by elitism. Besides, I am not a follower, I blaze my own trail and hope others will see the light.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
AntiOps

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:11:21 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2013, 10:42:10 PM by AntiOps

Btw I don't think MPOE-ER is a "she" I think its a "he" with a cute girl avatar. Pretty sure, might be wrong though  Smiley

Also, I signed up for this because you sound very intelligent from your responses and, who doesn't like a freebie? Btw, MPOE-ER never signed up, ever. You somehow included him/her against his/her will, even after he/she said no thanks explicitly. Now you're subsidizing his/her unwarranted share? Thats a bit odd.

Anyway, there are two outcomes to this as I see it: You could possibly be a PRO scam artist OR an entrepreneur trying to start a business . Only time will tell for sure.

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 01:37:02 AM

Btw I don't think MPOE-ER is a "she" I think its a "he" with a cute girl avatar. Pretty sure, might be wrong though  Smiley

Also, I signed up for this because you sound very intelligent from your responses and, who doesn't like a freebie? Btw, MPOE-ER never signed up, ever. You somehow included him/her against his/her will, even after he/she said no thanks explicitly. Now you're subsidizing his/her unwarranted share? Thats a bit odd.

Anyway, there are two outcomes to this as I see it: You could possibly be a PRO scam artist OR an entrepreneur trying to start a business . Only time will tell for sure.

Thanks AntiOps for your comments,

I ended up giving everyone of the first 100+ who posted in this thread because I didn't want to disappoint anyone and I also wanted to use the opportunity to show that I do not take offense when someone expresses skepticism or mistrust and that I also understood why they may feel the way they do. In other words, I used the giveaway as a peace offering of sorts. To be honest, I don't want to talk about MPOE-RP anymore, I don't want to seem rude to you in anyway, its just that I have said my peace about MPOE-PR and I don't want to waist anymore time on the (mostly pointless) subject. That being said, I will explain why I offered to buy back the BitShare. It is simply this, I gave it to someone else and it is not mine anymore. It would be wrong for me to just take it back without offering something in return, otherwise it would be stealing and that would be an egregious violation of my own personal principles. So I have offered the best solution that I could imagine. As for male/female goes, ehh... who knows but MPOE-PR.

Maybe this will help you decide on your final comment. If I am intelligent, as you said you believe I am, then I could see no logic in conducting a scam. If I could successfully do so it would require a great deal of effort on my part. Such effort in fact, that I would likely put as much energy into conducting the scam as I would if I where doing this whole legitimately. So, again, what logic would there be in it. The rewards for a scam are limited and come with all sorts of nastiness. The rewards for doing this thing honestly are greater, longer lasting and have the fortunate quality of being emotionally satisfying. Time will tell, sort of, you must judge on your own.

I have updated information. Take a look at the a work in progress on The SolarWind Mining Company Logo. Please, everybody let us know what you think!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297334.msg3190573#msg3190573

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
xTachibana

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:25:21 AM

I ended up giving everyone of the first 100+ who posted in this thread because I didn't want to disappoint anyone and I also wanted to use the opportunity to show that I do not take offense when someone expresses skepticism or mistrust and that I also understood why they may feel the way they do. In other words, I used the giveaway as a peace offering of sorts. To be honest, I don't want to talk about MPOE-RP anymore, I don't want to seem rude to you in anyway, its just that I have said my peace about MPOE-PR and I don't want to waist anymore time on the (mostly pointless) subject. That being said, I will explain why I offered to buy back the BitShare. It is simply this, I gave it to someone else and it is not mine anymore. It would be wrong for me to just take it back without offering something in return, otherwise it would be stealing and that would be an egregious violation of my own personal principles. So I have offered the best solution that I could imagine. As for male/female goes, ehh... who knows but MPOE-PR.

Maybe this will help you decide on your final comment. If I am intelligent, as you said you believe I am, then I could see no logic in conducting a scam. If I could successfully do so it would require a great deal of effort on my part. Such effort in fact, that I would likely put as much energy into conducting the scam as I would if I where doing this whole legitimately. So, again, what logic would there be in it. The rewards for a scam are limited and come with all sorts of nastiness. The rewards for doing this thing honestly are greater, longer lasting and have the fortunate quality of being emotionally satisfying. Time will tell, sort of, you must judge on your own.

I have updated information. Take a look at the a work in progress on The SolarWind Mining Company Logo. Please, everybody let us know what you think!

had to shut down my erupter farm mining for you guys at mmpool, i dont think ive ever seen a 40 hour+ long block before, and i dont want to experience that ever again....

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
dawo5010

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 01:03:43 PM

had to shut down my erupter farm mining for you guys at mmpool, i dont think ive ever seen a 40 hour+ long block before, and i dont want to experience that ever again....

IT IS FINALLY OVER

Then again the luck had been good before that block so it's even Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: