Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you guys use this in future?  (Read 321 times)
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:02:18 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 01:54:16 AM by Joseph R. Cord

Mostly whenever we need something that is out of the country or out of the city, it is done through friends or relatives, as we basically request them that please do this for me or do that.

Mostly it is about bringing something like electric items or even famous food or basically those stuff. Often, there is urgent requirement of money when we are outside the country, so we request it from friend and all that.

All this takes SO LONG, but this thing called Coins4Favors is cutting it all in short with their concept that is based upon just this. With their platform, it will give us the option to locate people from that area where our work is to be done and we simply hire them which is kind of mini-job and pay them via Favorscoin (name of Coins4Favors token).

It is going to start the presale from 1st March, so still time. Will you use something like this in future? I certainly believe this is a brilliant thing and I will certainly use it. What do you guys think?

http://coins4favors.com/

They have this video that explains everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXquipYf7xk&feature=youtu.be
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:20:27 AM

Mostly whenever we need something that is out of the country or out of the city, it is done through friends or relatives, as we basically request them that please do this for me or do that.

Mostly it is about bringing something like electric items or even famous food or basically those stuff. Often, there is urgent requirement of money when we are outside the country, so we request it from friend and all that.

All this takes SO LONG, but this thing called Coins4Favors is cutting it all in short with their concept that is based upon just this. With their platform, it will give us the option to locate people from that area where our work is to be done and we simply hire them which is kind of mini-job and pay them via Favorscoin (name of Coins4Favors token).

It is going to start the presale from 1st March, so still time. Will you use something like this in future? I certainly believe this is a brilliant thing and I will certainly use it. What do you guys think?

everything may happen in the future but for now my country is difficult to use because it has not been fully inaugurated by the government as a means of payment or transaction, but for the future will certainly happen I am sure it
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:26:37 AM

Yes I will use it. If it becomes popular, reliable and trustworthy, then I will use it and everyone will use it. So this is good thing and needed too, but if it’s successful then only it will mean something.

I am trying the Bounty program, so let see how good this is!
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:37:37 AM

a very interesting thing for me is the innovative system combines blockchain technology with GPS based location services. but can 4favor service be used all the country?
SoulBargain

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:43:21 AM

I like how you simply advertise and I don't consider this as a shitpost at all. I briefly visited the website and, correct me if I'm wrong, the coin or token (quiet not sure, didn't read much) aims to make microtransactions possible? I would definitely like to use this if so especially now that BTC's transaction fee is high.
Joseph R. Cord (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

I like how you simply advertise and I don't consider this as a shitpost at all. I briefly visited the website and, correct me if I'm wrong, the coin or token (quiet not sure, didn't read much) aims to make microtransactions possible? I would definitely like to use this if so especially now that BTC's transaction fee is high.

Actually, I will simply tell you to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXquipYf7xk&feature=youtu.be

After watching, I doubt you will need to ask much at all. Although if you still want to ask then I am all yours!
jdbao

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:01:25 AM

Actually, I do not understand why those projects want to issue a new coin.
If you just pay for it, why not use the existing coins on the market now, such as Litecoin, DASH, etc..
These coins have many supporters, you can save a lot of promotion.
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:25:07 AM

If it becomes popular, reliable and trustworthy, I will use it but my country is difficult to use because it has not been fully inaugurated by the government as a means of payment or transaction, I hope in the future the government will formalize it.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:52:28 AM

They have this video that explains everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXquipYf7xk&feature=youtu.be

anything can happen in the future for the new coin a lot of new coin is evolving and the new coin will be good in the future when they have a great team and developer and in balance with the existing road map.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:00:26 AM

hmm. very interesting project. who will tell how this idea will be realized in the world market and in what countries will this project really function?

Coins4Favors

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

quote author=auliahr link=topic=2931005.msg30107530#msg30107530 date=1518399457]
a very interesting thing for me is the innovative system combines blockchain technology with GPS based location services. but can 4favor service be used all the country?
[/quote]

Happy to hear you like the idea.
Yes, it can be used everywhere. All you need is a smartphone with internet access and the Coins4Favors app on it.

You post the favor request in the app and specify where you need it done, the app informs other Coins4Favors users in the area where you need it.
Once someone accepts your request (maybe after proposing a different amount if Favorcoins) and you accept the person as the provider of your service, the system moves the number of FavorCoins that you agreed on into an escrow.

As soon as the person did the favor you requested and send you the information/pictures, etc. you agreed on, you can accept the job as completed and the coins are transferred to the persons wallet.
So it works everywhere in the world.

We plan to list the FavorCoin in all major exchange platforms, so the person that did the favor can use the Coins to get other people do him a favor or exchange them to other coins.

For more details, please check our Webpage at www.c4f.io or www.coins4favors.com
Any questions, let us know  Smiley

Thanks and have a great day
Your Coins4Favors team
Coins4Favors

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:24:53 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 01:44:36 PM by Coins4Favors

Actually, I do not understand why those projects want to issue a new coin.
If you just pay for it, why not use the existing coins on the market now, such as Litecoin, DASH, etc..
These coins have many supporters, you can save a lot of promotion.

Hello and thanks for your good and valid question.

There are three reasons we want to issue a FavorCoin instead of using an existing coin.

1) Value/Cost of a coin
We focus on very small jobs and favors, which will cost you the equivalent of maybe $5 to $20.
If you look at Ether, etc. the value is meanwhile so high, that a favor of that size would cost 0.0058 Eth.
Not very practical.
Therefore we need a coin which can appreciate in value vs. ICO but remain practical for the targeted market.
You will get 125,000 FavorCoins for 0,05 Eth during the Pre-ICO week 1 (incl. 25% bonus) and 100,000 C4F for 0,05 Eth during ICO.
If the value of FavorCoins in the long run would be $0.01 (speculative !) you can still order a normal small favor for 500 FavorCoins while the value of your 125,000 Favorcoins vs. ICO has gone up 2900% from $42,50
(based on 850USD/Eth) to $1250.

2) Funding of Marketing & Development
We want to raise the funding to develop and market the Coins4Favors system. That is why we need the revenue from the ICO.
A system like this only works if you have enough users across the world, so if someone looks for a favor somewhere there are enough Coins4Favors users that can provide that favor or mini-job.
Key to achieve this is marketing, marketing and marketing of the App and the Coins4Favors system.
If you check our webpage and the whitepaper, we outline the use of the ICO proceeds and explain why we use most of the money raised for marketing (40%). It will be very difficult to reach global coverage without sufficient marketing over a longer period of time.

3)Branding and Value Increase
Branding of the Coins4Favors system and control of it's valuation with a dedicated token is the third reason.
With the Coins4Favors token we have a token that has a dedicated use platform. This allows us to drive the value of the token up by simply scaling up the user base, driving up our market coverage.
If we use another existing coin, the value of the coin will fluctuate a lot as seen in recent weeks. Maybe some coins even fail in the long run.
This can influence the value of FavorCoins and make the placement and valuation of favors difficult in the system. Therefore we chose a dedicated token for our platform.

I hope this makes sense, please let me know if you want to discuss further.

Your Coins4Favors Team

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:04:43 AM

Already there is similar projects working, when some people buying you something in another country. Why do you need blockchain here? I would be using such project but you need to fight with existing ones.  This is just my IMHO and in crypto, all depend on what exchange it will be and marketing team)

Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

Although I have read the white paper on this project, I still don't know what the ICO project is related to the block chain.
Or just need to raise money? Huh

Farmcoin

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:14:48 AM

This is really something new and interesting , but in my country such technologies will not be soon, and generally they can not be. Our deputies have purchased crypto-currency, already a long time ago, and it's no use to enter and legalize transactions with crypto currency or any other transactions, so for now we are waiting. I would like to work for them in the company's bounty.

Coins4Favors

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

Although I have read the white paper on this project, I still don't know what the ICO project is related to the block chain.
Or just need to raise money? Huh

Thanks for the comment.
Interesting, the Whitepaper clearly states why we need the blockchain technology for Coins4Favors and how it solves 5 problems using this on page 9.

Small favors and mini-jobs in remote areas require you to be able to pay regardless of the currency and with minimum overhead costs.
If the favor costs you $5 (equivalent), users don't want to pay $20 in wiring fees if it goes to another country.
The favors will not be standardized like Uber or Airbnb does, therefore you are looking at peer-to-peer services, not a central payment system.
Private people cannot charge credit cards, so you are in need of a fast and reliable cheap way to compensate people around the world regardless of local currency.
Blockchain technology offers just that, plus it allows for an escrow service built into the smart contract, so the person being asked to perform a favor knows the compensation is secured for him in an escrow. Disputes between a favor seeker and a favor provider can be settled by independent jurors, etc.

Of course, raising money is part of the ICO, that is the very purpose.
In order to make the system successful the number one thing is market penetration. We need enough users everywhere, so that if you are looking for a favor there is enough people who are willing to provide favors. Therefore the biggest portion of the ICO funds will be used to market the system, followed by funding the further development of our alpha version into a commercial app and platform.

Let us know if you have any further questions
Your Coins4Favors Team
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

Innovation starts with an idea! Whether research or promotion, I personally love the concept and wish its creators and promoters all the success, as it is a user-based facility that simplifies life, saving both time, energy and resources.
Coins4Favors

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

Innovation starts with an idea! Whether research or promotion, I personally love the concept and wish its creators and promoters all the success, as it is a user-based facility that simplifies life, saving both time, energy and resources.

Thanks for the feedback and the good wishes  Smiley
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

Time will come this will happen because it will be suitable and can be use by other country. Everyday it has a new disovery and improvement from time to time. And knowing that Blockchain tevhnology to GPS is literally an amazing that anyone can be used.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
Coins4Favors

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

Time will come this will happen because it will be suitable and can be use by other country. Everyday it has a new disovery and improvement from time to time. And knowing that Blockchain tevhnology to GPS is literally an amazing that anyone can be used.

Thanks so much, we are convinced that creating a global market for minijobs is a great potential.
Look at what Uber and Airbnb were able to do by connecting people in the Sharing economy, where people can be user or provider of a service. That market is $20 billion already and mostly just those two areas: transportation and lidging.
With Coins4Favors you open up a peer-to-peer market for anything.
With number of users scaling up and more and more transactions happening the value of a Favorcoin will only go up... good to be in early Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: