Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you guys use this in future?  (Read 321 times)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

The only constant thing in life is change, if this is going to really help, why won't use it.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

The idea of the project is quite good and useful, but after looking at the project roadmap I feel I'm not confident enough to invest in the project (of course this is my personal opinion). Maybe I will spend more time to learn more about this project information

Coins4Favors

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

The idea of the project is quite good and useful, but after looking at the project roadmap I feel I'm not confident enough to invest in the project (of course this is my personal opinion). Maybe I will spend more time to learn more about this project information

Sorry to hear this. Would you mind to explain what specifically you dont find conclusive ?
Not trying to change your opinion, just trying to see what we can improve to give a more transparent outlook.
The key criteria for success will be market penetration / user count. That’s why we have ambitious plans on growing market size after the ICO.
Part of it is marketing (thus the biggest chunk of the ICO funds goes there), part is strategic partnerships with existing app platforms such as WhatsApp or Line, etc.
If we could integrate Coins4Favors with a major messaging app, we gain hundreds of millions of users over nite.

Thanks for the feedback
alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

Yes, as long as i need this, i'll use it.
It really helps me a lot since i benefit so much from here. Its a good sign that i profit in just investing my time and effort.
The best part with this is that i dont have to release money, even if it is a scam, i am safe.
i just have to be aware of scammers out there.
zngit

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

Mostly whenever we need something that is out of the country or out of the city, it is done through friends or relatives, as we basically request them that please do this for me or do that.

Mostly it is about bringing something like electric items or even famous food or basically those stuff. Often, there is urgent requirement of money when we are outside the country, so we request it from friend and all that.

All this takes SO LONG, but this thing called Coins4Favors is cutting it all in short with their concept that is based upon just this.

Good concept with regards to favor please.
Coins4favors is another project to enhance the ability of another through favor, then favor coin is guaranteed.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

Yes, as long as i need this, i'll use it.
It really helps me a lot since i benefit so much from here. Its a good sign that i profit in just investing my time and effort.
The best part with this is that i dont have to release money, even if it is a scam, i am safe.
i just have to be aware of scammers out there.

Yes me too. As long as it is useful and more helpful for the future then why not right? I guess it will be more useful because many people continues to believe this kind of transaction. I will use it for the future because I know this will help many people and it is too safe also to work on.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

I think all will depend on marketing , if more people will use it like fiverr then it can bloom, if traffic will be low then nobody will know it and there is no point to use it.
yareklamator

Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:09:36 PM

Although this is advertising, but I definitely liked the professional website, the idea and the real team. Many are working to introduce into our lives payment with various virtual coins. If this is implemented by someone, then it will be uniquely successful.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

Seems to be a nice idea. It’s entirely possible that many people will use it in the future, I guess it will gain popularity among students and young people in general. A small remark: that would be nice if you have FAQ page on your website to collect main questions and answers in one place.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:17:10 AM

Although I might use this platform, because it's a great idea, but I want to know what's the connection between this and the blockchain? Why do you need to issue a new token, rather than a platform to help shopping?

Coins4Favors

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

Although I might use this platform, because it's a great idea, but I want to know what's the connection between this and the blockchain? Why do you need to issue a new token, rather than a platform to help shopping?

Thanks for asking. There are three reasons we need a new token:
1) We focus on mini-jobs and favors in remote places, so you need to be able to pay the service provider quickly and without high wiring fees, etc. as the mini-jobs are small amounts.
Example: if you want someone in your next vacation destination to check if there are vegetarian dishes on the menu of the local restaurants, you will offer something like $5. If you need to wire them to someone there and pay $30 wiring fee it kills the deal.

2) if you order a service somewhere without seeing or knowing the service provider, both parties need to be sure the compensation is there. We offer an eacrow service in our smart contract. Once you order a service, the agreed amount of coins is licked in an escrow. Once job is done you can release them, but you cannot get them back (unless the person you hired agrees). In case of disputes over a service independent jurors will review the case

3) to make the platform successful we need a global reach with plenty of users everywhere. That way if you need a service your chance to find someone to provide it is much higher.
We plan to partner with messenging app providers to boost users, but first we need a lot of marketing to make the platform a success and drive value of the C4Fs up. An ICO is a fund raising method to allow us to complete development and do sufficient marketing.

Thanks and have a great day
Coins4Favors

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:05:45 AM

Seems to be a nice idea. It’s entirely possible that many people will use it in the future, I guess it will gain popularity among students and young people in general. A small remark: that would be nice if you have FAQ page on your website to collect main questions and answers in one place.

Excellent !
Yes, students are a key target group for the platform. They can make easy money by offering small services.
Wish I had that during my study times Smiley
We are going to add a FAQ section, in adfition to the telegram channel where people can ask questions, too.

Thanks and have a great day
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

Mostly whenever we need something that is out of the country or out of the city, it is done through friends or relatives, as we basically request them that please do this for me or do that.

Mostly it is about bringing something like electric items or even famous food or basically those stuff. Often, there is urgent requirement of money when we are outside the country, so we request it from friend and all that.

All this takes SO LONG, but this thing called Coins4Favors is cutting it all in short with their concept that is based upon just this. With their platform, it will give us the option to locate people from that area where our work is to be done and we simply hire them which is kind of mini-job and pay them via Favorscoin (name of Coins4Favors token).

It is going to start the presale from 1st March, so still time. Will you use something like this in future? I certainly believe this is a brilliant thing and I will certainly use it. What do you guys think?

http://coins4favors.com/

They have this video that explains everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXquipYf7xk&feature=youtu.be

If coins4favof prove itself to be useful and reliable why not,every coins has its specialty and offers service the only problem is as time passes they are slowly fading and after will gone,with no concerns to the investors and the sympathizer of the project,and sometimes completely vanished just like that.so prove your service and lets see soon what will be the communities verdicts
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

All of us are having different ideas and speculation about all kinds of crypto-currencies, we are only predicted on what future things to be happened. But as long as all crypto are not legally implemented by governments assistants and remain all crypto-currencies stay in a mysterious creator, our speculation and prediction are really there, because no one can conclude the exact statement of what is the future happenings of all crypto business except the creator.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

Actually, all crypto enthusiasts are not contented on what they have today, they want a great development in the future, and it is really better for us also to have more development and improvement, but we cannot assure that it is truly happened in the future, that is only a group of speculation and prediction. And until now, no one can give a total statement about the founder of all crypto, crypto creator are remain silent, but it is a better way for them to have a safety life living.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

This sounds interesting. I need to look into project and technology they are using. I guess if my country legalize blockchain this coin will be very beneficial.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

All this takes SO LONG, but this thing called Coins4Favors is cutting it all in short with their concept that is based upon just this. With their platform, it will give us the option to locate people from that area where our work is to be done and we simply hire them which is kind of mini-job and pay them via Favorscoin (name of Coins4Favors token).

It is going to start the presale from 1st March, so still time. Will you use something like this in future? I certainly believe this is a brilliant thing and I will certainly use it. What do you guys think?

http://coins4favors.com/

They have this video that explains everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXquipYf7xk&feature=youtu.be
Just watched the video, the idea is great. I think people will definitely will use this platform, especially when people will get drunk LOL.  Or when you go on vocation, it is very useful! As you always forget something little back at home! On other hand it's a new idea, that will bring ages for people to adopt to it and to use this kind of service, you need to trust the person, who will do the task for you, even though he will get rewarded! What if he misunderstood the task or the criminals will use this service! Well we have to see how it works, idea is great though   

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

If it becomes beneficial as an idea, and trustworthy to the public then why not participate in someway. It certainly does sound like it will make things easy for the community. But perhaps an MVP or Beta is needed?!

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Coins4Favors

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

If it becomes beneficial as an idea, and trustworthy to the public then why not participate in someway. It certainly does sound like it will make things easy for the community. But perhaps an MVP or Beta is needed?!

Thanks for the feedback !

Yes, we have been thinking about turning our alpha version which is basically just a proof of concept (which we setup to convince ourselves it can be done before investing) into something that could serve as beta.
Airbnb makes a $4 billion revenue on just peer-to-peer room rentals, Uber makes $30 billion revenue on just peer-to-peer driving service, so having a cryptocurrency powered marketplace for just about every kind of peer-to-peer service is a huge potential for sure.
We’ll see how things go for the pre-sale whitelisting, so far response is quite positive, but a beta sure would convince those who despite public profiles of the team and a great idea still are not 100% convinced.
Biggest hurdle seems to be to get visibility these days with literally thousands of ICOs popping up, but mostly the 100th copy of an existing project. Here we are unique, wish us success Smiley
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

If their coins will be worth a lot this project will be very successful. Cause I doubt that without big material motivation people from different parts of the world will help each other for some low-valuable tokens
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: