Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:23:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you guys use this in future?  (Read 321 times)
buonty563

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

Mostly whenever we need something that is out of the country or out of the city, it is done through friends or relatives, as we basically request them that please do this for me or do that.

Mostly it is about bringing something like electric items or even famous food or basically those stuff. Often, there is urgent requirement of money when we are outside the country, so we request it from friend and all that.

All this takes SO LONG, but this thing called Coins4Favors is cutting it all in short with their concept that is based upon just this. With their platform, it will give us the option to locate people from that area where our work is to be done and we simply hire them which is kind of mini-job and pay them via Favorscoin (name of Coins4Favors token).

It is going to start the presale from 1st March, so still time. Will you use something like this in future? I certainly believe this is a brilliant thing and I will certainly use it. What do you guys think?

http://coins4favors.com/

They have this video that explains everything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXquipYf7xk&feature=youtu.be

Better we keep it for the future, because many countries still prohibit transactions using crypto, one of which is my country.
but I am sure that in the future it will be legal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassenan

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

It is such a good thoughtsby using it in the future. Let us see when times come, a lot of study and proposal  in a platform many are got their opinions also our business man and our government  must be relate on these proposal. For me i would like this to use in the future.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

why not!!? if I do it, and this will be my main place of work, then yes, I will use it in the future! if in our country the Crypto currency becomes as developed as it is in Europe, then it will be good!

ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

I'm wondering if the project can be successful with too broad focus on small favors. Perhaps it would be better to launch the platform for small electrician gigs etc... So people actually know what they're using.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Coins4Favors

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

If their coins will be worth a lot this project will be very successful. Cause I doubt that without big material motivation people from different parts of the world will help each other for some low-valuable tokens

Thanks, the coins will increase in value with every new user joining the Coins4Favors community and using them.
Economics 1o1: Supply is limited due to initial token generation setting the number of C4Fs available, the more people want to use them, the more they are worth  Grin

For the potential:
Airbnb has created a $4 billion revenue business by enabling peer-to-peer rental service of rooms
Uber has created a $30 billion revenue business by enabling peer-to-peer driving services
What is the market size if you enable every service via a blockchain powered platform ? $100 Billion ? more ?
Everyone can have personal estimates, but it will be VERY large for sure.

Have a great day
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:04:41 PM

Hope this is an interesting project and if it has good team with solid project background I'm sure this would succeed. The concept is good and if it starts the service as you said for jobs to be done from our area and payment could be done in their altcoin I would definitely adopt this scheme. Lets watch the execution of the project. All the very best.
Coins4Favors

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

Hope this is an interesting project and if it has good team with solid project background I'm sure this would succeed. The concept is good and if it starts the service as you said for jobs to be done from our area and payment could be done in their altcoin I would definitely adopt this scheme. Lets watch the execution of the project. All the very best.

Thanks a lot, we have an experienced and strong team with long history in developing platforms and Apps.
Main question right now will be if we raise enough funds to allow sufficient marketing of the platform to reach critical mass of users.
If you like the idea, spread the word please.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

Of course we will use. Why not? Why give up the future. At least coins are very convenient to use and, at least, therefore, you should not give them up.
Coins4Favors

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

Attention !

For those interested... whitelisting will start soon.
We have added a Flash Bonus of 50.000 extra coins for everyone who signs up before the Pre-ICO.
Bonus will be paid out with coins once you made minimum contribution.
That gives a chance for 175.000 C4Fs for just 0,05 Eth.  Grin

Just sign up here

Have a great weekend
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: