Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange accounts  (Read 233 times)
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:02:13 AM

Currently Poloniex still my favourite exchange since acouple years, but now i also used other exchange like Kucoin and Idex because there are many new altcoin that has massive potential. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

Hello guys,
I hope you are doing well.

I have a question regarding exchange accounts.

Which one of the top exchanges don't need verification to trade on them?
How about binance, I can see that they allow up to 2 BTC withdrawal every day, without verification; Is it true?
Based on your experience, which exchange do you recommend for trading without verification?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Best Regards.
I think all the big exchangers need verification for big withdrawals every day, because the exchangers also do not want to take risks if anyone is doing money laundering, so verification is required for those who want to make a big withdrawal.
But I heard from my friend, he said OKEx can make withdrawal 100BTC / day without having to verify
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

If I remember correctly, the limits on Binance are BTC2 per day when unverified, and BTC100 per day when verified.

It depends on what coins you're planning on trading. But the answers you're going to get are usually Binance[1], Bittrex[2], or EtherDelta[3](when trading ERC20 tokens).

[1] https://binance.com/
[2] https://bittrex.com/
[3] https://etherdelta.com/
You should remove bittrex from your list because that is no longer possible for new traders. As long as you are not ready to go through the KYC process on bittrex, then you are not ready for withdrawals. So far, the best shot at 2btc per day without verification is binance but I won't be too relaxed on this as well.

Etherdelta on the other hand being a decentralized exchange for ERC20 tokens makes it a good option for trading those tokens without any form of verification but your options are limited to only ERC20 tokens.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

Hello guys,

How about binance, I can see that they allow up to 2 BTC withdrawal every day, without verification; Is it true?
Based on your experience, which exchange do you recommend for trading without verification?

Best Regards.

Go for binance. Their service is good and fast. Yes its true that you can make 2 BTC withdrawal from them even if you are not a verified user. If you got verified by sending your documents to them. Your 2BTC limit will become 100BTC.

Just always use Binance coin when trading on binance for lesser or cheaper transaction fees

Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

If I remember correctly, the limits on Binance are BTC2 per day when unverified, and BTC100 per day when verified.

It depends on what coins you're planning on trading. But the answers you're going to get are usually Binance[1], Bittrex[2], or EtherDelta[3](when trading ERC20 tokens).

[1] https://binance.com/
[2] https://bittrex.com/
[3] https://etherdelta.com/

Yes this is true My bittrex account this is the process.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

I dont know exactly which is great one, but to minimize the risk i used 6 different exchange for my swing trading. All these exchange are : Bittrex, Kucoin, Liqui, Cryptopia, Idex and Etherdelta. All those exchange no need verification for withdrawal except Bittrex.

CryptoLike (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

Very helpful guys, Thank you.
All the best.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

When it comes to fees, both Binance and Kucoin have the same basic fee structure. The difference seems to lie in the connection between the exchange fees and the cryptocurrency tokens that are specific to each exchange. For instance, if someone were to have purchased a large amount of Binance Coin tokens at a very low price, the amount of fees they would be paying would be comparatively quite low. Conversely, if someone participated in Kucoin’s affiliate program, then they could actually benefit from the fees paid by others. Additionally, holders of Kucoin tokens will receive the periodic dividend payment
I also traded a lot on Binance and Kucoin. Because in addition to the two exchanges have low transaction costs, it also has a very easy to use interface, security is very good and especially support the investor is great. These are the factors that make it very good to trade on Binance and Kucoin.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

Hello guys,

Best Regards.

For safety account I recommended Kucoin, they have a good verification for your activity. If you want simple rules just trade/ invest into Hitbtc. The rules not hard to follow and have friendly support that will help you about all your transactions. About Binance, maybe not because my money still stuck can't go out and still don't have solutions about it.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

Hello guys,

Best Regards.

you should verify by making passport for verification in binance for better fore its, because surely you will get more withdrawal function of limit and do not worry about limit.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

Yeah! Binance is a good exchanger to. You have just to enable your 2FA password so you cab secure your exchanges.

Why you don't want to have a verified account in an exchangers? That's a good to verify your account in trading sir in case you encounter a problem you can get your account with proof
I feel so far, with respect to a reputable exchange, only binance is the exchange where that can happen. There are some other exchanges but for now, I would not even want to try trading on some of them, and I would rather wait to see how the new ones perform over time before trying to trade on them. 2btc daily withdrawal on binance is not bad anyway at least for now, before they end up changing their policies like bittrex.

Bittrex started that way until they started requiring everyone to do KYC before they can even withdraw anything at all. I will employ all the people here to still find a way to do the verification process, but I still insist, binance so far is the best bet for a reputable exchange.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

There are exchange site that are great reliable and trusted, binance is the one I like most of the exchanges and you don't need to verification for withdrawal.
For the trusted ones that can do what the OP is looking for, binance is the only one that permits that. Bittrex stopped that a long time ago when everyone is required to do verification and some other exchanges may not be reputable enough to do any transaction on them, so I would rather thread carefully. However, binance has proven to be a reputable one so far, and that is good enough to use for now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: