Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Startup  (Read 483 times)
mintyfreshblast (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:45:15 PM

I have been watching this forum since I started mining a few weeks ago, mostly in >mining>hardware, and finally I decided I would join. I have only had the opportunity to get my hands on one ASIC USB Block Erupter, but that was enough to get me completely addicted. Now I'm looking for another usbstick, and i hear the bitfury chips kick ass. any advice would be appreciated.
natbyte

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:55:39 PM

Buy BTC, not miners at this time very few will show a return, also diff is about to jump 30% so wait and watch prices of mining hardware drop.

This is a very useful tool to see if your intended miner purchase will ever show a return on your investment.

http://btcinvest.net/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php
btc4life

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:01:08 PM

I am happy with my bitfury full rig, I just got it setup and hashing last night.   I still need to spend some time fine tuning the chips to get the most out of it.

mintyfreshblast (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:05:18 PM

Mining is more of a hobby to me, i plan on saving what i earn in the hopes that one day i can cash in big. until then i will have fun playing with software and hardware! im definitely interested in finding a groupbuy for those bitfury sticks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: