Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: air drop?  (Read 227 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:31:46 AM

just a question.  how do you get with an air drop

worldtraveller
imutzz

Activity: 81
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:07:02 AM

Get what ? Money ? Bassicaly an airdrop is freee token release by devloper to make promote their token to community. Some of them really worth and some are just trash. And almost all airdrop is an ethereum erc20 token, so you can sell it easily at etherdelta and get ethereum.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:22:10 AM

What do you want to ask? First of all, most of the airdrops are a scam, and these tokens are worthless and sometimes not even distributed.
Second, it's easy to take the airdrop. You just need to fill out a Google form, which corresponds to the forum account and the ETH address.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

You can to be a participant on the projects of ICOs on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 you will get usually token ERC20 of ethereum from the developer of team and i don't think you will get the money because of it, many airdrop out there but just a little amount of airdrop will gives you the money in ethereum. However choose the good airdrop is not easy you must learn about the projects first before desicions to join in there. Good luck for you
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:28:54 AM

From airdrop you will get the free tokens, which will later get listed in the market. For getting airdrops you just have to fill the forms given by the companies.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

Based on airdrop definition, it is when a blockchain project distributes free tokens or coins to the crypto community. To become a recepient of the crypto airdrop, the requirement is that you have coins from pertinent blockchain stored in your wallet. These airdrops needed a proof that you were the owner of BTC or ETH  at a certain time of the blockchain. Other airdrops require social media post or you need to contact a member of the team on bitcointalk forum.
alieknov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

You can get into airdrop through invitations. 
A user will join then he will invite others. 
You can earn token from inviting and you can earn tokens from joining. 
Seek help to others you really know if they have airdrop and if they can invite you. 
Dont miss a chance.  Its a free token for us.
Cryptominds.Me

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

Depends on what you mean by this question.
Airdrop per se is distributing tokens or cryptocoins among the crypto community for free.
But in return you have to do some, although there are not so many requirements:
1. some projects ask for a bit of your privacy by sharing a contact list on Facebook;
2.You also need to have coins on your wallet
3 You may have to share or retweet the link on several networks with the exact number of followers on it to be eligible.
4.You have to be subscribed on some resources related to the project in order to receive the reward.
revCrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

Just fill up every airdrop you see, but one rule for airdrops is to not donate.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

Airdrop is not what it once was. Now most are a scam. To get an airdrop, you need to fill in some Google forms issued by those airlines that offer airdrops. But in most cases they do not value anything, or if they do not fit into your wallet.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

What do you want to ask? First of all, most of the airdrops are a scam, and these tokens are worthless and sometimes not even distributed.
Second, it's easy to take the airdrop. You just need to fill out a Google form, which corresponds to the forum account and the ETH address.

I disagree, probably you just unlucky or not an airdrop hunter. I can tell you some legit aidrop, like BITCOINWHITE, BLUE, REBL, ELTCOIN, EQUAL, EREAL, and POLYMATH. They have good price right now, you can check it on Coinmarketcap.

cryptodairy

Activity: 70
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

It's very easy. I recommend you to follow https://t.me/airdropalertsforyou

Airdrops shared channel are liked by %97 of the members. Channel format is very simple and easy.

BEAT➢ The Crypto Currency for the World of Sports
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄       INVEST NOW AND GET 100% BONUS        ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
https://beat.sportalliance.co
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

First, find an airdrop - look on the Bounty board in this forum, or on social media Twitter/Facebook.
Then look at the required steps, complete them, and complete and submit the google form.

Once you find an airdrop, all the instructions should be there.

IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

I would love to have as well a good airdrop. Once I joined one airdrop and it pays me around 34 USD. Well, it's not bad for a 30 second job. Smiley I hope that I could joined a really nice airdrop and the value of the coin appreciate once it release. Let see.
redyaprimasmara

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

with airdrop we can get tokens of that project
some airdrop can be legit, but so much airdrop is scam
for free tokens, there was no reasons for not joining airdrop
just fill airdrop from and waiting

▬[  FXPay.IO  ]▬   
▌ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem  ▌
▬▬  MAIN SALE STARTS 1st AUGUST▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
cryptodairy

Activity: 70
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

I disagree, probably you just unlucky or not an airdrop hunter. I can tell you some legit aidrop, like BITCOINWHITE, BLUE, REBL, ELTCOIN, EQUAL, EREAL, and POLYMATH. They have good price right now, you can check it on Coinmarketcap.

Good Point!

We should be always selective when joining airdrops.

BEAT➢ The Crypto Currency for the World of Sports
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄       INVEST NOW AND GET 100% BONUS        ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
https://beat.sportalliance.co
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

Spend few days for airdropping) Very few coins come to myetherwallet. From that "few" none of them cost anything) If you have a lot of free time and loves gambling you can join airdrops:)

kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

Just follow a project that offers airdrop. You can see the sub menu alternate cryptocurrencies - annoucements - token Or find in Twetter and Telegram that many project that offers airdrop. To keep in mind in the following airdrop is do not expect much token obtained will high-value. Follow airdrop that may be you think of quality. Never want to follow airdrop requiring send a number of tokens in the project because not necessarily the project will be successful and worth a great value in the Future. Most as mentioned friends over many unvaluable. if you follow airdrop use the secondary account email and Id, do not use primary wallet, main email or main account to avoid the theft of data.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:29:16 PM

If I understand what you are trying to say, you can get with an airdrop by following the instructions given, you may find a lot of airdrops in the bounties section of the forum otherwise twitter is sometimes a good place.
Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Airdrop is a free token by developer which they are promoting their token to the public. You can earn from airdrops but most of the time it is a scam you are lucky if you picked a good one because some of them are really worth it.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: