Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 20286 times)
Frenk Best

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:54:58 PM

if anyone is experiencing the same thing, I made a MOC deposit on the exchange https://www.gopax.com/exchange/moc-eth six hours is not logged in

There everything is ready and the auction is going on with this token, only the exchange itself is not for everyone, if you can say so, and there are almost no volumes there. So you need to wait when this token is added to the more popular and with a good volume of the stock exchange.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

The swap has already taken place and the correct mossland tokens have been credited to the balance. Those who watched the news that they had to make the exchange. Who did not, that was late. Here it is necessary to blame first of all a BOUNTYHIVE.

Meньшe oднoгo дня нa swap, этo нopмaльнo? Кинyли yчacтникoв бayнти! Зaпиcывaю пpoeкт Mossland в мoшeнники!
Information about the exchange of tokens was given many times and long before the exchange. It is too early to accuse the project of fraud, they made concessions and gave an exchange. Once again, that is to blame BOUNTYHIVE.
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:12:12 AM

Moss Coin(MOC) will be listed on BCEX, one of the top 12 cryptocurrency exchanges worldwide.
- MOC Deposit & Withdraw Time:7th July 2018, 08:00(UTC+0)
- MOC Trading Time:9th July 2018, 08:00(UTC+0)
https://twitter.com/TheMossland/status/1015145418093543425
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

We are excited to share that Moss Coin(MOC) will be listed on BCEX, one of the top 12 cryptocurrency exchanges worldwide.

- MOC Deposit & Withdraw Time:7th July 2018, 08:00(UTC+0)
- MOC Trading Time:9th July 2018, 08:00(UTC+0)
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

I would avoid this coin since they burned many bounty hunters on token swap.

Hope they don't burn investors too.

My advice is not to invest.

norvel54

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:08:58 AM

MOSSLAND and GOPAX are scammers. They said that you need to send the coins to the stock exchange GOPAX. I sent - now neither money nor coins.
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:39:16 AM

this project is good, unique and entertaining, hopefully the team can arrange trategy to improve this project to be a much better project, success gan.

alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:28:46 AM

Mossland Monthly Newsletter : July 2018

With the 3rd MOC distribution, here is the publication of the second Mossland Newsletter.
Some fresh news are in due in this severe heat.

- Partnership with China
- Moss Coin Registered on Major Mobile, Hardware Wallets
- Partnership with a Global Blockchain Game Company

- Blockchain in early August
- Crypto on the Beach on 17th-18th August
- Mossland Event in September

-Mossland Mini Service to be Disclosed Soon

- Development Team
- Communication Team

https://medium.com/mossland-blog/mossland-monthly-newsletter-july-2018-7d54eca56d80
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

Mossland is participating in the famous blockchain conference "Huobi Carnival" held in Seoul, Korea.

Prototype of Mossland mini service that you have awaited will be disclosed at this conference.

Please check the link below for more information.
http://huobicarnival.co.kr/en

kemancok

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:42:39 AM

I am happy with the new news that you bring, hopefully with this cooperation will increase the glory of this project for the future, my friend's success supports you.

fantaxyno9

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:19:11 AM

this characterizes the company Mossland from the bad side, this situation is unacceptable for such a company, there is no desire to work with you!
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

I think this project is very good, I hope this project can attract many investors, the spirit for team and dev luck always with you, i will wait for the good coals from you.
brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

Mossland has a partnership with the world-class block-chain game company "Loom Network".
Mossland will actively support developers who are interested in developing block-chained games.
Mossland and Loom Network  will hold a Hackathon (Block-chain Game Development Festival) for game programmers, planners and designers in September.
We will share detailed schedule soon.
For your information, even if you do not have experiences developing block-chain, you can join if you know how to handle Unity or other tools.
https://medium.com/mossland-blog
This is really a good and most important profitable partnership for both projects, I hope such partnerships will continue. And also I hope that the team will be pleased with the addition of the token to the new popular exchanges.

Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

Mossland has a partnership with the world-class block-chain game company "Loom Network".
Mossland will actively support developers who are interested in developing block-chained games.
Mossland and Loom Network  will hold a Hackathon (Block-chain Game Development Festival) for game programmers, planners and designers in September.
For your information, even if you do not have experiences developing block-chain, you can join if you know how to handle Unity or other tools.
This is really a good and most important profitable partnership for both projects, I hope such partnerships will continue. And also I hope that the team will be pleased with the addition of the token to the new popular exchanges.

Good news, constant work on the project, but the topic shows that few people are interested in this project. But I see the hidden potential, and so I hold the tokens.
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:59:50 AM

Is it possible to trade real estate between users in Mussland?   I think that this project will attract a lot of attention and people.
brenson
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Good news, constant work on the project, but the topic shows that few people are interested in this project. But I see the hidden potential, and so I hold the tokens.

Yes, I completely agree with you, despite the fact that there is not much attention to this project, in my opinion it has very good chances for great success and fame. There is still a good team that are proficional in their business. I also believe in good prospects for a token. Good luck to the project.

brenson
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:53:13 AM

As we have announced, Mossland is participating in Huobi Carnival as a platinum sponsor.

Currently, Mossland has a vision that goes beyond a simple concept of a game. Mossland believes in the future of blockchain-based game industry and is collaborating with various partners to do its best in leading the development of a healthy blockchain game ecosystem.

In order to expand our vision we are preparing new services. Let’s take a look at some exciting announcements that will be made during the Huobi Carnival Event.
https://medium.com/mossland-blog/mossland-mini-service-prototype-new-partnership-announcement-614d25554b5f

CriptomAnka

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

Mossland together with gopax stole the coins I earned.
I do not advise you to invest. If you cheat with small money, then with good amounts of 100% you will be deceived
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

Is it possible to trade real estate between users in Mussland?   I think that this project will attract a lot of attention and people.
The project will have a moss store, and there should be a lot of functions. Sales as far as I remember should be auction type. The global launch is scheduled for Q3 2019, so I recommend hodl the coins for at least a year.
brenson
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

The project will have a moss store, and there should be a lot of functions. Sales as far as I remember should be auction type. The global launch is scheduled for Q3 2019, so I recommend hodl the coins for at least a year.

Yes, I agree with you, and even this it will be possible to test everything in September of this year and it will be really interesting and promising. I will follow the development of this project with interest, it seems to me that he has very good prospects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: