Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 20286 times)
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

Despite such a falling market, here I see that the collection of money is not going badly and I think that by the end of sales, they will collect a very good amount of money.
I myself took part, since this project seems to me very promising and games of this kind are now very popular and attention to them is growing more and more.
This is true. And I'm amazed that such projects are popular in such a red market. Although undoubtedly it is fascinating. Probably, the developers are well aware of the consumer market and their needs.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

[Mossland] Public meet-up invitation

We whole heartedly appreciate your support during the tough term.

We have been working hard to deal with all possibilities we should be prepared for. Recently, the strategic partnership for the blockchain eco system, which is a part of Mossland vision, was concluded.

To build trust between Mossland and participants, we are going to hold the special public meet-up. Also, the newly released movie called ‘Ready Player One’ 4DX will be played as well.

‘Ready Player One’ shows the world that Mossland is aiming. Oasis, a virtual world in the movie, will let us experience the asset digitalization, blockchain distributed storage and transparent exchange between the reality and virtual economy that Mossland pursue.

https://medium.com/@realityreflection/mossland-public-meet-up-invitation-53b1fd08d4f0
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

Despite such a falling market, here I see that the collection of money is not going badly and I think that by the end of sales, they will collect a very good amount of money.
I myself took part, since this project seems to me very promising and games of this kind are now very popular and attention to them is growing more and more.
This is true. And I'm amazed that such projects are popular in such a red market. Although undoubtedly it is fascinating. Probably, the developers are well aware of the consumer market and their needs.

Such game projects, like this one, can not but attract attention, both from the side of investors and from the players,
for such projects and games is already present and near future.
I see how it all develops and I really like it.
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

We have been working hard to deal with all possibilities we should be prepared for. Recently, the strategic partnership for the blockchain eco system, which is a part of Mossland vision, was concluded.

To build trust between Mossland and participants, we are going to hold the special public meet-up. Also, the newly released movie called ‘Ready Player One’ 4DX will be played as well.

‘Ready Player One’ shows the world that Mossland is aiming. Oasis, a virtual world in the movie, will let us experience the asset digitalization, blockchain distributed storage and transparent exchange between the reality and virtual economy that Mossland pursue.

https://medium.com/@realityreflection/mossland-public-meet-up-invitation-53b1fd08d4f0
This is a great idea. In this way, you will be able to multiply the number of your followers. This is a big step to the meeting. It is a pity that I can not fly to this event, and try out Free sandwiches. Grin
But I hope that I can see it later.
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

This is a great idea. In this way, you will be able to multiply the number of your followers. This is a big step to the meeting. It is a pity that I can not fly to this event, and try out Free sandwiches. Grin
But I hope that I can see it later.

Everything is in your hands and with a great desire, it can be successfully done.
But even if it does not work out, then the project can be supported in many different ways. So, let's wish this project and the game of success.
smwAK

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

Hello everybody.
You can trade on the exchange EtherDelta

https://etherdelta.com/#0x86789b2de83b9a93f89f8c2cb14d622cd73515e9-ETH

MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

Hello everybody.
You can trade on the exchange EtherDelta

https://etherdelta.com/#0x86789b2de83b9a93f89f8c2cb14d622cd73515e9-ETH

For me Etherdelta is not an exchange, but rather like a black market, you can get crypto at under value, good to buy but bad to sell.
In Telegram the team says, if mossland will be listed on central exchange on Q2, that means between April, May, or June. So, you must more patience to get the best price
alenaselya

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

Mossland is blockchain based AR video game which uses real-life estate to create the great user experience. The platform allows its users to acquire various virtual properties of the real world which they can trade while playing the game.
Ms.Sunny

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

when will payments occur?
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

it's not a bad ico. but there was a mistake in the bounty campaign. Bounty Manager distributed the awards early. I hope they correct this mistake and the victimization of the participants will be eliminated.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

Mossland Communication Channel Update

Dear Mossland Supporters,

Already a month has passed by after the completion of ICO and summer is approaching. We would like to thank you for your continuous support.

We have fine-tuned and narrowed our various communication channels and we would like to present them in today’s announcement.
https://medium.com/mossland-blog/mossland-communication-channel-update-274d1244d765
TOM47

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

Moss Coin(MOC) will be listed on GOPAX

We are happy to announce that Moss Coin(MOC) will be listed on GOPAX, a technology oriented cryptocurrency exchange in Korea. We will soon be making an update about another exchange where citizens outside of Korea can also participate in MOC trade. Please wait for few days for our next announcement instead of trading MOCs peer-to-peer.

We thank you for your continued interest and support in Mossland. We will always do our best to deliver timely news to you.

https://medium.com/mossland-blog/moss-coin-moc-will-be-listed-on-gopax-ab54a012e0a2
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

it's not a bad ico. but there was a mistake in the bounty campaign. Bounty Manager distributed the awards early. I hope they correct this mistake and the victimization of the participants will be eliminated.
Correctly, the bounty manager distributed a pool of 2.5 million tokens among the participants, and according to the results of ICO, only 1.25 million tokens were distributed, the rest returned to the project. The team representatives said that an exchange of tokens should take place in the near future, so we are waiting.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

Did the bounty rewards on Bountyhive was distributed? I haven't receive any tokens... TBH I forgot about this campaign, checked my status yesterday on the platform and it shows I should get a few MOCs from Facebook campaign.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

Did the bounty rewards on Bountyhive was distributed? I haven't receive any tokens... TBH I forgot about this campaign, checked my status yesterday on the platform and it shows I should get a few MOCs from Facebook campaign.
Mossland has a very exciting and interesting project! I believe that you are implementing a platform for increasing efficiency (virtual reality) for owning and trading virtualized real estate based on the mechanics of monopoly and Pokemon Go
xsantana

Activity: 680

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

if anyone is experiencing the same thing, I made a MOC deposit on the exchange https://www.gopax.com/exchange/moc-eth six hours is not logged in
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

if anyone is experiencing the same thing, I made a MOC deposit on the exchange https://www.gopax.com/exchange/moc-eth six hours is not logged in
Base statement on this post https://steemit.com/mossland/@mossland/notice-june-05-swap-announcement-for-bounty-reward-mocs, you can't see your MOC coin until swap process is completed.
*The exact schedule of the swap process is yet to be determined; it shall be announced once the schedule is finalized.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Airdropdropp

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:52:03 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 11:15:44 AM by Airdropdropp

Oчepeднoй пpoeкт кoтopый oбмaнyл yчacтникoв бayнти кaмпaнии! Bчepa cдeлaли oбъявлeниe oб oбмeнe нeдeйcтвyющиx тoкeнoв Moss Coin нa нoвыe, ceгoдня yжe oбмeнять нeльзя! У yчacтникoв бayнти кaмпaний нa кoшeлькax ocтaлиcь тoкeны Moss Coin кoтopыe нe дeйcтвитeльны!

C гpyппы тeлeгpaмм yдaляют и блoкиpyют, зa вoпpocы cвязaнныe c oбмeнoм!
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

The swap has already taken place and the correct mossland tokens have been credited to the balance. Those who watched the news that they had to make the exchange. Who did not, that was late. Here it is necessary to blame first of all a BOUNTYHIVE.
Airdropdropp

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

The swap has already taken place and the correct mossland tokens have been credited to the balance. Those who watched the news that they had to make the exchange. Who did not, that was late. Here it is necessary to blame first of all a BOUNTYHIVE.

Meньшe oднoгo дня нa swap, этo нopмaльнo? Кинyли yчacтникoв бayнти! Зaпиcывaю пpoeкт Mossland в мoшeнники!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: