Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be used as a donation to the church  (Read 1433 times)
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:49:55 AM

Your opinion is very good, and it should be done by using bitcoin in participation for charity activities, and that would be a good thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:40:00 AM

Bitcoin payment system is easier than the traditional payment system. There is nothing wrong it can be used for donation, charity and it would be easier.
It could be possible and nothing's wrong with that. But there's a lot of things that must be achieved before getting that. Bitcoin donation can be a good idea but as of now that system is still impossible maybe soon it will happen. Bitcoin is versatile and can be useused in many transaction just like that so I'm on on it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:07:19 AM

Bitcoin payment system is easier than the traditional payment system. There is nothing wrong it can be used for donation, charity and it would be easier.
It could be possible and nothing's wrong with that. But there's a lot of things that must be achieved before getting that. Bitcoin donation can be a good idea but as of now that system is still impossible maybe soon it will happen. Bitcoin is versatile and can be useused in many transaction just like that so I'm on on it.
I don't think that it is impossible because of the system now, even though it will happen now then there is no problem with that because bitcoin has a good blockchain network and that will become one of the foundation in order to have a good transactions in the internet and it will not have any problem if bitcoin will accepted as a church donation.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:10:59 AM

It is not bad to donate bitcoin to church. Are the churches bitcoin oriented, it means the church will have a church bitcoin wallet address and also have a blockchain department. That will be great.
It is indeed not bad to donate anything what we have to the church especially if you are giving it whole heartedly but the only concern in it is a church already oriented to the big benifits of your donations? As the present condition of the crypto market for me it is unadvisable to donate bitcoin but instead convert or exchange your bitcoin into cash and donate it in church.
linlink

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:14:15 AM

I have not seen any Church accepting bitcoin payment so far. I will contact some personally and update if they are accepting through some personal deal.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:19:31 AM

I believe it's a smart thought, it implies we not just utilize the cash from bitcoin to have a ton of fun yet rather put aside for gifts of spots of love, for example, temples and different spots of love, to emerge the thought we should begin it by welcoming bitcoin holders to take an interest in gifts for their separate spots of love, without intimidation and for the individuals who need it, that is my supposition.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:29:01 AM

I agree to used bitcoin as a donation for some reasons.

1. People who give great help to the church are becoming increasingly anonymous.

2. It is easier to monitor the entire proceeds and avoid suspicion of having a claim.

3. The transaction is faster and less expensive

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius
I have to disagree with the first reason.
I do believe that donations must come from people who have an identity due to the fact that we must know if that donations came from a legal way or not.
By receiving donations from anonymous persons we will loss the capability on identifying whether the money we received came from clean hands.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

We have already seen an example of mosque accepting donations in the month of Ramadan, Crypto is the best for charity, the most important thing in a charity should be anonymity. If communities join the crypto then we will see a positive trend everywhere.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:30:53 AM

I believe it's a smart thought, it implies we not just utilize the cash from bitcoin to have a ton of fun yet rather put aside for gifts of spots of love, for example, temples and different spots of love, to emerge the thought we should begin it by welcoming bitcoin holders to take an interest in gifts for their separate spots of love, without intimidation and for the individuals who need it, that is my supposition.

Im my country, Philippines, I know lot of businessman who accept bitcoin as payment. Bitcoin is really popular in our country, but so far, I dont have any idea of using bitcoin as donation in our church. Our church and our government is in the state of misunderstanding. Hopefully, I believe that time will come our country will accept BTC. Maybe 5 years from now. Just a guess.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

I agree to used bitcoin as a donation for some reasons.

1. People who give great help to the church are becoming increasingly anonymous.

2. It is easier to monitor the entire proceeds and avoid suspicion of having a claim.

3. The transaction is faster and less expensive

This is just my opinion.

#Datarius
That's a great idea because bitcoin now has many use sending money, pay bills using money and now it can help to donate in the church because I never heard about giving donation to the church; I always read about how to earn money in bitcoin, how myoney grow using bitcoin and many more. Using bitcoin in donating money is a big help because less time consume and easy to use.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:35:25 AM

Its a good idea as it will be easy to monitor the movement of the fund from the wallet and they will be trust since all members can have access to it to know when and how the money was spent.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

Why not? I mean, bitcoin is not a illegal. It is also a kind of opportunity that will lead to a source of income. We just have to advice the staff in the church that onced they have received this coins, they just have to convert it into fiats so that they can used it as for the development of the church.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

it seems like it would be great because if it was used for church donations it might be safer and could be recorded all where and for whatever money is finished so that all of it can see transactions available to be more transparent.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:43:27 AM

that's up to them. I also agree that many people who want to donate bitcoin to other places of worship such as mosques and so forth .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

I don't know how in other countries but in Russia all the donations of the church go in cash or as a gift of services and goods. Nobody asks the church for accountability and the church doesn't pay taxes. For the Russian church bitcoin is absolutely unnecessary.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

I agree that bitcoin used in donation to the church bitcoin is not bad you can get your money, there's no wrong in bitcoin i think its accept of every church ,if you want to donate your extra money then go as long you can help and if you really want.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

Cellphones are not even allowed in the mass itself, kidding.
Yes, I definitely agree that bitcoin is applicable even to church donations, utilizing it in that way will establish trust on the majority of people and shows the versatility of the coin which further opens other opportunities to be accepted by other business or monetary institutions.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

This is an intriguing thought and an exceptionally satisfactory one. I know a few people who give liberally to their congregation and they pick to be discrete in regards to this issue. They would prefer not to be presented to the network despite the fact that they are doing some respectable things. Also, with the utilization of BTC or some other digital money, they can do this effortlessly whenever anyplace. Blockchain innovation will give us distinctive answers for the diverse issues tormenting our locale. We simply must be extremely attentive with respect to those issues and apply the blockchain innovation to tackle it.
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:55:11 PM

It is good idea. However, it will only work once there are people working in the church that has a background about cryptocurrency. Once they do not have those knowledge, the amount the people have donated may end up going half or even lower.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

It could possibly done if ever i am one of those in the organizationnand someone might offer to donate in terms of btc then obviously i will learn to open a digital wallet or ask from someone who is familiar with cryptocurrency and definitely will exchange it with fiat as it will serve better than investing or holding it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: