Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:34:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting a bounty campaign  (Read 2128 times)
Upercusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

The main task is to find good managers. They will help you to create a bounty plan and requirements for participants
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

There are many bounty campaigns available in this forum you may check the rules and how the campaign thread has been posted. If you watch some good campaign manger. You will be find the all things clearly.
Then there would be pinned message in most of the section. If you follow that and main forum rules it will be useful for you to survivr as a reputed person in this forum.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

The first thing is to study the idea that puts forward the project. Will it be interesting and useful for people? I also read the conditions of the bounty, watch what percentage is allocated to the program and then based on that decide to participate in the bounty or not.

Oluomo16

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:19:16 PM

To starting the bounty campaign is very interesting projects.  I really appreciate the bounty manager for being to make everyone to enjoying this campaign project .
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

* The instruction is pinned on the Services.
* Those who cannot manage are some who don't know how to do it. Mostly are the ones that are volunteering to do it so they can have an experience
* Bounty that's really working and has a positive vision with working progress to the project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Akande12

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:46:54 AM

Before starting a bounty there is do and undo rules which are are needed to be considered, so that you won't work in Vail.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:00:13 AM

Hello! MAay I join the discussion? This topic is interesting for me. I'd like to learn how do you evaluate success and efficiency of bounty? What are the criteria? If there are some

Yes your are free to join the conversations here. You can learn more from our friends and members who are participating and answering all the concerns  of each forum members.
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:07:58 AM

I'm sure there are numerous bounty campaigns available here. Make sure you read some of the forums posts about campaigns. There is a huge amount of information here regarding bounty. Be careful though since there are a lot of scam coins/projects out there.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:01:52 AM

Yes for starting a bounty campaign. You will be eager to do all bounty but this will not help you have to chose the best one since there is a lot of scam bounties out there. Join Facebook campaign that will gives you more knowledge about bounty
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

Are there set of instructions to follow to launch a new bounty campaign? Who can and who cannot? What is most successful form of bounty people like?

You know what it is very difficult to know what bounty project is best.  Because almost all of them are good but it depends to your strategy on how you will create a best bounty project. Starting a great project is not that easy.  If you want to launch a bountu campaign you must be knowledgeable enough.  Because launching project is not that easy.  Make sure your plan will works.  That's the reason why lots of campaign emerged but we cant truly trust if it is really good or not.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Are there set of instructions to follow to launch a new bounty campaign? Who can and who cannot? What is most successful form of bounty people like?

Bounty campaign has a very big part in every ico project and there are lots of categories to join in or participate to promote the project as well. So if you are a newbie in this field of business it will be hard for you to get what you are aiming in the bounty campaign, unless you have bit idea  in it. Then most of the time Bounty managers do this things anyway.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Yes for starting a bounty campaign. You will be eager to do all bounty but this will not help you have to chose the best one since there is a lot of scam bounties out there. Join Facebook campaign that will gives you more knowledge about bounty
Op is asking how to launch a bounty campaign, he doesn't need to join on his own campaign, right? Anyway from all bounties, why you advised him to join facebook campaign? As my experience you will not  earn enough on there since there are thousand people who also joined on facebook bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: