Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 09:18:44 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First intelligent Asset Exchange-Bitpaction  (Read 187 times)
Psytax (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:37:45 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 07:19:23 AM by Psytax

First evolutionary intelligent exchange assets in blockchain technology to combat alots of short coming of conventional exchanges. But firstly a brief introduction to Bitpaction.  Bitpaction is devoted to building the first intelligent exchange in the world,
aimed to establish a simpler, more intelligent and diversified global digital assets trading platform, depending on a stable and smooth ecological system, which is user-centered and highlights experience, to support technical development of block chain, open the era 2.0 for digital currency trading and promote block chain applications adaptive to social progress.
The block chain has already been updated to version 3.0 from 2.0, but the conventional exchanges still remain in the version 1.0. Bitpaction was established in this background, devoted to building a new user-centered digital asset trading ecological system, promoting upgrading of digital currency
exchange into the version 2.0 and overturning the operation modes of
conventional exchanges, thus providing investors simpler and securer trading experience and attracting more investors. Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development. This is properly why Sonny Cheung and its team saw the need to take block chain to the next level of evolution thereby expanding horizons for  the industry. ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol,  
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
Let's discuss this project and for more question and insight to the project will also be discuss. You can also visit there site for more details and whitepaper on www.bitpaction.com
Psytax (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

BITPACTION SECURITY MEASURES
Over the years exchange platforms are usually and still faced with investment risks like system risks, project risks, security risks and finally risk from regulation. Let look back in time Youbit announcing bankruptcy coinbase bch issues, regulation issues from countries government like Korea, China etc creating fear and turbulence in the market, Bitfinex too and lots more. Reference from financial times (https://www.ft.com/content/aa9fdd64-e536-11e7-97e2-916d4fbac0da) The fast development of cryptography and technology, such as the development of quantvum computer, may bring risks of decryption to encrypted tokens and platform, compromising the normal operation of the project platform system.currently, block chaining is in the preliminary phase of development and relevant policies have not been enacted yet in all countries. But those policies will definitely be promulgated in the future, and the project may be affected by those policies and some markets may be closed due to the local regulation. All these are risks involved in cryptoecosytem. The need to keep evolving and improving becomes imminent to uphold trust from investors and allow investor maximize investment opportunities with less risks BitPaction along with his formidable teams create the first global intelligent exchange assets with Relational database service (RDS) with multiple protective measures is used in the platform for real-time monitoring of database performance. Data load balancing technology for databases and disaster tolerance solution for machine rooms and multiple lines ensure stable operation of the database. The trading platform is built in strict accordance with financial standards, and with the transmission encryption protocol in line with the industrial standard. We have researched and eveloped trading matching engine BPngs independently, with a peak matching speed up to 1,800,000 / s, ensuring that overall process of core orders suffers from no delay and jamming. Meanwhile, Bitpaction is equipped with the distributed denial of service defense server DDoSD+WAF+Nginx, which ensures stable operation of service on the premise of guaranteeing user security. The platform plans to release a series of functions to improve benefits and reduce loss for the investors, by exploring new products. In terms of the function of increasing incomes, the platform selects financial products for customers to make more incomes in accordance with their risk tolerance and interest in investment. In terms of the function of reducing loss, the platform will offer investors the profit-stop and loss-stop, trailing stop and and abnormal fluctuation warning functions.
This is why I do believe that Bitpaction exchange platform will make an evolutionary impact to the development of cryptoecosystem.
For more details visit: www.bitpaction.com
Psytax (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

WHY I INVEST IN BITPACTION ICO
Bitpaction is devoted to building the first intelligent exchange in the world,
aimed to establish a simpler, more intelligent and diversified global digital assets trading platform, depending on a stable and smooth ecological system, which is user-centered and highlights experience, to support technical development of block chain, open the era 2.0 for digital currency trading and promote block chain applications adaptive to social progress. The 24h trading mode is applied for the digital assets, without the price limiting mechanism, just like the domestic stocks and securities. Digital asset market may rapidly change, bringing make great loss to investors while they are enjoying holidays and staying with their families. Therefore, it is essential to
build a stable and smooth trading system with profit-stop and loss-stop for investors. This is just our intention when we were established, namely building a global comprehensive assets trading platform which is more humanized and innovative. Designing a better investment plan for investors and making benefits for investors constitute our core value in establishing Bitpaction.Bitpaction is the cheapest ICO have ever came across with take a look
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
 (www.bitpaction.com)
Bitpaction do also a referral program where you earn from fees charge on transactions within your structure. You earn 20% from you first downliners and 10% from your down downliners. 💠 BitPaction.com Exchange refferal program works this way, if A invite B, B invite C, and C invite D, then A will get 20% of the service fee that B spend on our exchange, 10% of the service fee that C spend on our exchange; B will get 20% of the service fee that C spend on our exchange, 10% of the service fee that D spend on our exchange C will get 10% of the service fee that D spend on our exchange.
Psytax (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

Bitpaction  Facebook update

From the bitpaction Facebook post update a little hint of their mission was given in summary of main function BPS exchange want to do:

Firstly Bps will deducting the service fee of exchange of 0.1% from both seller and buyers despite this low rate member still get their 20% and 10% from service fee of their refferal and while holding Bps you still get discount in your trading fee and when the price of bps exceed 0.76usd per bps or more the services fee is still same I.e when our trade volume is 100000usd in a month 0.1% of which is 100usd will be our trade fee charged.
Secondly 50% of profit generated by the service fee would be allocated to all BPS holders as dividend of the exchange.
Lastly BPS holders enjoy a discount to the service fee of exchange you get 1% service fee discount. Reference https://m.Facebook.com/jamiu.uthman/posts/1830343030370046
For more detail visit bitpaction.com.
13 days left for BPS ICO.
Psytax (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

First evolutionary intelligent exchange assets in blockchain technology to combat alots of short coming of conventional exchanges. But firstly a brief introduction to Bitpaction.  Bitpaction is devoted to building the first intelligent exchange in the world, 
aimed to establish a simpler, more intelligent and diversified global digital assets trading platform, depending on a stable and smooth ecological system, which is user-centered and highlights experience, to support technical development of block chain. This project has been able to integrate contemporary buying and selling of shares for profit or dividend couple with crypto-exchange. This project was able to do this using the usual norms of creating coin and referral reward networking system in achieving first digital asset that has the ability to generated income irrespective of price increment or decrement, through holding and also through the price interaction of demand and supply. My fellow investor this is my humble submission. I implore we all take advantage of its ICO. As BPS ICO is left with just 13days. BPS ICO details:
1 BPS ≈ 0.00002914 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028999 ETH
Plus 100BPS signup bonus and referral earnings. Or visit bitpaction.com for details. Reason Y I think we should invest in this BPS ICO is simple this is the only first ICO if successful won't allow investors to invest in coins for price increment before cash out or ROI or wait because of decrement in price b4 making profit, but rather invest in coins for profit in form of dividend for holding thereby having store in value plus the normal trade norm of Selling at higher price for profits I.e as a means of exchange. In other word you earn income irrespective of increase or decrease in price. Dear investors considered this project as the next phase of evolutionary change towards perfecting the block chain technology.
Lastly a big kudos to the team who where able to bring this evolution. The revolutionary movement has already began and would end in 13days to come dear investors do you want to be carried along in the first lap or second or third fourth fifth ....the choice is yours. Opportunities comes but once. Stitch in time safe 9.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2932125.msg30639591#msg30639591
Psytax (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:19:23 AM

BPS ICO ended. First digital asset exchange will be lunch in two days currently their site is under testing in preparation of the lunch on Monday. While waiting no more signups and referrals until the upgrade and lunch his over.
Psytax (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:21:20 AM

Test.bitpaction. com the demo for the exchange platform is till available
Psytax (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

Pleased to inform you bitpaction exchanged kicked off today 8th of march 2018.
💠  www.bitpaction.com
With btc at $9900 advantage on the exchange when other exchange price is at $11050-11370. Lets take the opportunity now before the window is closed
Psytax (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:55:24 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 05:00:04 PM by Psytax

Pleased to inform you bitpaction exchanged kicked off today 8th of march 2018.
💠  www.bitpaction.com
With btc at $9900 advantage on the exchange when other exchange price is at $11050-11370. Lets take the opportunity now before the window is closed

Now at $10564 take notes of the changes plz
Importantly 100BPS signup just came to my notice that its not withdraw able it only covers trading fees
Psytax (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

Note also bps is at $0.23 at ICO now at $0.69
Psytax (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

Dear Bitpaction Users:
We are gladly to notify you that Bitpaction exchange is now fully functional get online! For now we provide trade pairs as below:
ETH/BTC | BPS/BTC | EOS/BTC | AE/BTC | OCN/BTC | GEM/BTC
BPS/ETH | EOS/ETH | AE/ETH | OCN/ETH | GEM/ETH
And TRON will get listed on Bitpaction at GMT 12:00, 8th march. We will provide trade pairs TRX/BTC and TRX/ETH.
To celebrate the start of Bitpaction and thanks your support, we would like to invite you to come and experience with:
1. 50% discount of service fee for the trade of all coins until 15th April;
2. Invite friends to come and trade, and you will earn bonus from their trade service fee with a 20% + 10% rate;
3. When the first time users deposit BTC, ETH or other coins to their accounts of Bitpaction, Bitpaction will provide refund for the transition fee cost in the process.
4. Your trade service fee will be record automatically by the system, and in days you would be able to redeem 50% of it with BPS in your account.
You can see the details on the site of Bitpaction: www.bitpaction.com
If you have any suggestion or question, please do not hesitate to contact us by:
Email: support@bitpaction.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitpaction
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bitpactionexchange/
Telegram: https://t.me/bitpaction
Bitpaction Team
Psytax (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:59:37 PM

Signature campaign
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdAYHonrR9J7bl7mLka6MknSxrIaoJxEcsZC6T7ON63VupwKw/viewform

Twitter campaign
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMEAgIzq2BssXhRHN3rtdVcT6w6CKbEpcyJziHGDdSrNgJNQ/viewform

Facebook campaign
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSccY44CPF4n5onSzVa39OaR-bbrC4OUby9Y6uJ8vJ-gulirsQ/viewform

Reddit campaign
Signup, comment and likes necessary
https://www.reddit.com/r/bitpaction/

Fill form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdx7PZoaqRVk8LIlu63jbctaEBjGvcSa2wjneBYZ_KSKavQpQ/viewform

Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-6aKn91AWG2Abzc4G2siOZzd8s7rlA7oMLjkDVZy-U0/edit#gid=615431600
bpetridis

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

AAANNNDDD now it's gone. I hope guys are found and arrested. What you have done is nothing short of criminal
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

Is the exchange a centralized exchange? If it is a centralized then i think it is not need anymore, I think what we need more now is a decentralized exchanges , we need to encourage and embrace decentralized exchanges

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
advertalis

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

WOW... just came back from holidays and I found bitpaction closed forever, all my funds are gone...
good that I never send any token, I lost only the airdrops/bounties I made, worth around $30 ... not a big loss, but I would have spent my time better.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: