Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chances of signature campigns being removed from this forum  (Read 743 times)
bobylevamo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:41:33 AM

If signature campaigns have been running for years and are still running, it clearly shows that these signature campaigns are profitable for marketers to run and they do get clicks. Posts on this forum can be found on Google, and with some people having thousands and thousands of posts, it's very likely even someone browsing Google for information that somehow lands on Bitcointalk will click on a signature after getting the information they need, as one change in avatar and signature means the signature and avatar is changed on all of your posts.

They can recover the advertising costs with just few high playing costs. Especially the gambling relates websites can get monthly paying customers here. This forum is related to crypto which is emerging and this is the only reason we have such an earning opportunity for members here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:48:28 AM
Merited by chineseprancing (3), madwica (2)

Signature campaign is one of the best way to advertise or promote ICO or any project in crypto world, that is why i do not think this method will be removed in this forum. About merit system if all the campaign manager make it a basis i think many shit poster will not be able to join in the campaign.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:56:29 PM
Merited by chineseprancing (3)

Signature campaign is one of the best way to advertise or promote ICO or any project in crypto world, that is why i do not think this method will be removed in this forum. About merit system if all the campaign manager make it a basis i think many shit poster will not be able to join in the campaign.
Correct, signature campaign was used by many ICO developer to promote their coin specially if trusted or higher ranked member of this forum wear the signature of their project it has a big impact to many investors because it also one of the basis for good ICO.
Yes, now merit system was included in selecting participants in signature campaign that is why it is a real nightmare for the spammers.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Correct, signature campaign was used by many ICO developer to promote their coin specially if trusted or higher ranked member of this forum wear the signature of their project it has a big impact to many investors because it also one of the basis for good ICO.
Yes, now merit system was included in selecting participants in signature campaign that is why it is a real nightmare for the spammers.

Correct, I think I may have seen a campaign by Yahoo62278 where there was a bonus for people with a certain  level of merit.
It may even become a requirement by applicants in the future,
where if you have not reached a certain merit you wont qualify to participate.
Merit is a clear indication that a member is contributing positively to the content of the forum.
As for signatures being removed, I cannot see it happening,
the signatures add so much on a few levels to the forum and with the merit system in place it will improve the posts by signature participants,
it should be an upwards spiral of sorts.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:18:14 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 09:47:24 PM by digaran

When I first came here, I didn't know anything about signature campaigns, forum was the place to find people interested about services and participating in Ponzis, waiting for reputable members to launch their legitimate investment services to invest and earn.

Signature campaigns used to pay $20 to the highest rank, having $5 as the lowest life beggars in full member rank was the best thing that could happen to beggars like me.

If I was cloud mining, all the talk was about cloud mining.

Do you guys even use any services and then talk about them?

Why should we have families with 10 accounts for every family member? I stopped my brother from posting here, quit being a lowlife beggar and do the same.

Don't make me to beg theymos to give me 50% of sMerits and then I'd merit any of your posts if you had no signature for a week.

I could even ask him to give me 5000 sMerits with me selling them for $0.1 per merit to only high quality posts and collect that money to reward the top merited member every month.

🖤😏
Regana

Activity: 18
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:31:55 AM
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

Campaign managers should be accountable for the post quality of these wearing their signature. As per my understanding a certainly *decent* amount of quality is needed in each post to qualify for a payment in signature campaigns.

Shall the manager check each post before payment ? And shall the manager warn/ban these who are not compliant a certain quality (aka Spammers) ?

The answer is Yes. Maybe moderators should warn managers and ban campaigns from the forum if these allow spam instead of removing signature campaigns. Personally I believe these are useful means of advertisement and a powerful tool, the focus should be in preventing quality deviations just for the sake of getting paid.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: