Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed]In need of a .1 btc loan  (Read 272 times)
alexnienow (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Just this one nyc guy in the crypto world

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:12:29 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 07:38:37 PM by alexnienow

Loan Amount asking: .1 btc
Repayment amount: .11 btc
Time: 15 days
Collateral providing: 120% in value of Kapu coin (4800 Kapu Coin)

You may be wondering, "this piece of shit is trying to provide a bull crap collateral". Well before you make any assumptions about my integrity for my loan request, Kapu coin is a Completed ICO, they are working on listing the coin on exchanges. So i certainly believe it is a valid collateral, but because it is not tradeable i will provide some few exceptions that will be listed down below.

Status on it being listed
1. Hitbtc
- Status: https://twitter.com/hitbtc/status/938016889661526017

2. LiveCoin
- Status: Going to be listed in a few more days  and Live coin is preparing for the listing, You can check Live coin and search up kapu, they are setting up btc and eth.
https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=KAPU%2FBTC
https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=KAPU%2FETH

If they do list Kapu coin before the repayment date, i will provide more Kapu depending if the price decreases to cover at least 120% in Kapu coin as a collateral. Kapu is at a flat price .000025 btc since it isnt tradeable yet. (Basically you will always have 120% in Kapu of what is loaned in btc.) WIll be able to add ripple if i dont not have enough Kapu to fund a collateral of 120%

You can get in contact with me through my telegram: alexnienow

I have the right to ask for a trusted escrow if the business is shady.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

Without an exchange listing or a listed trade value, how will the lender set the collateral value? How did you derive or calculate 2400 Kapu coins as collateral value for 0.1 BTC? Just curious. Isn't the price listed on an exchange a more reliable price indicator for setting the collateral?

Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:25:44 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 07:47:45 AM by Hatcher

Here you asked for a .1 BTC loan but were offering 5700 Kapu coins as collateral. Now you are offering less than half of that amount, even though in the end it's all the same... you can't trade them anywhere.

No one knows what the price is right now because of that. Once they are listed somewhere, and have some liquidity, then I might consider funding this. As things currently stand, you have nothing.

EDIT: You edited the amount from 2400 offered to 4800 in your OP. This post relates to your original offer.
alexnienow (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

Without an exchange listing or a listed trade value, how will the lender set the collateral value? How did you derive or calculate 2400 Kapu coins as collateral value for 0.1 BTC? Just curious. Isn't the price listed on an exchange a more reliable price indicator for setting the collateral?

On the wallet application for Kapu coin it has a value for it set for everybody as a standard basis.
https://imgur.com/a/AukDs
everytime i tried to screen shot it on my computer it blackened out so i took it on my phone.
alexnienow (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

Here you asked for a .1 BTC loan but were offering 5700 Kapu coins as collateral. Now you are offering less than half of that amount, even though in the end it's all the same... you can't trade them anywhere.

No one knows what the price is right now because of that. Once they are listed somewhere, and have some liquidity, then I might consider funding this. As things currently stand, you have nothing.

It was a mistake on me, I change the percentage of the collateral im providing to 120% thus caused for a change in the kapu as a collateral, it has a flat price of .000025 per kapu which is set to change once it will be listed. The price of the Kapu is shown on the wallet application. here is a picture since i could not get a screen shot. https://imgur.com/a/AukDs
Hatcher

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

It was a mistake on me, I change the percentage of the collateral im providing to 120% thus caused for a change in the kapu as a collateral, it has a flat price of .000025 per kapu which is set to change once it will be listed. The price of the Kapu is shown on the wallet application. here is a picture since i could not get a screen shot. https://imgur.com/a/AukDs

Alright, but that's just the site setting the line. They can say it's worth whatever they want.
alexnienow (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

Alright, but that's just the site setting the line. They can say it's worth whatever they want.
I dont think they set it, its been like that ever since they released the sale of the ICO.
Hatcher

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

I dont think they set it, its been like that ever since they released the sale of the ICO.

ICO price does not reflect market sentiment. They initial sellers of the token set the line, and there is no guarantee that that number will be maintained when/if the token gets listed on an exchange.
alexnienow (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:12:10 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 08:33:16 AM by alexnienow

ICO price does not reflect market sentiment. They initial sellers of the token set the line, and there is no guarantee that that number will be maintained when/if the token gets listed on an exchange.
Understandable, Prices are set to change once being traded, I fully understand that and understand the concept the of ICO pricing. Therefore i am willing to provide any additional amount of Kapu to uphold a collateral of 120%, I will also change the circumstance for the liquidity to it that i will also be able to add Ripple to uphold the value if i do not have enough kapu. 
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:28:59 AM

Understandable, Prices are set to change once being traded, I fully understand that and understand the concept the of ICO pricing. Therefore i am willing to provide any additional amount of Kapu to uphold a collateral of 120%, I will also change the circumstance for the liquidity to it that i will also be able to add Ripple to uphold the value if i do not have enough kapu. 

I can fill this loan, provided that you provide Ripple as collateral.

I'm sorry, but unfortunately just like everyone else said, Kapucoins are worthless to the most of us, unless some lender also invested in the Kapu ICO and wants to take on some risk in terms of holding these coins because they believe in the project. But the majority to all here aren't going to consider it valid collateral.

Valid collateral is when collateral can be traded on the open market, and it is liquid. It's not both of that.

If you can offer 0.13 BTC worth of ripple as collateral, let me know and I'll consider. A lot of other lenders would be interested as well if you offer that.

Smiley
alexnienow (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

I can fill this loan, provided that you provide Ripple as collateral.

I'm sorry, but unfortunately just like everyone else said, Kapucoins are worthless to the most of us, unless some lender also invested in the Kapu ICO and wants to take on some risk in terms of holding these coins because they believe in the project. But the majority to all here aren't going to consider it valid collateral.

Valid collateral is when collateral can be traded on the open market, and it is liquid. It's not both of that.

If you can offer 0.13 BTC worth of ripple as collateral, let me know and I'll consider. A lot of other lenders would be interested as well if you offer that.
I don’t have enough ripple to fund .13 btc, I’m going to decline your offer. I only have enough ripple to cover any cost to manage at least a 120% collateral.
alexnienow (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:29:06 AM

If you dont mind loaning a smaller amount, we can deal the same terms. 120% in kapu
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:42:23 AM

I'm not familiar with Kapu, but if you have the Bitcoin talk [ann] link, I'll check it out.

But before you go through the hassle of doing that.

I'd want more than 120% collatarol because of 3 reasons.

1. Newbie account
2. Collatoral is not tradable
3. ICO coins have tanked lately once hitting exchanges

if you want to work with those requirements I might fund this

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
alexnienow (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

I'm not familiar with Kapu, but if you have the Bitcoin talk [ann] link, I'll check it out.

1. Newbie account

Sounds fair, but I don’t mind providing more collateral but my loan request will be smaller. Do you mind getting in contact with me through telegram: alexnienow
alexnienow (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:57:18 AM

1. Newbie account

Are you still interested? I am able to provide a larger collateral however i would ask for a smaller loan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: