Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty]Needed: HTML5/C++ programer for website & website related development  (Read 752 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SolarWindMiningCompany (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:31:00 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2013, 10:23:43 PM by SolarWindMiningCompany

This startup company, SolarWind, is a Bitcoin Mining Company.  (see this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293098.msg3139501#msg3139501)

Needed: HTML5 and C++ programer for website and website related development.

Skills required;
  • Reasonable HTML5 knowledge
  • The ability to create an entry form that will generate bitcoin and btc based alt-coin adresses' then assign the generated addresses' to a user account ID
Additional features will be discussed when/if your application is accepted after a vetting process is completed.

Bounty to be paid:  (1)Founders Share position in the SolarWind Mining Company.       Value: ~ 1.5-2 BTC

Additional Opportunities:

Needed: Vector graphics artist or HTML5 programer to design Guilloche' still certificate webpage with editable form feilds.

Bounty to be paid:  (1)Founders Share position in the SolarWind Mining Company.       Value: ~ 1.5-2 BTC

Needed: Promoter, must be a trusted and well regarded member of the Bitcoin community. Task, verify my real identity and promote SolarWind.

Bounty to be paid:  (2)Founders Share position in the SolarWind Mining Company.       Value: ~ 3-5 BTC + above average referral bonuses

Please reply here with your interest, then I will PM you with more information.

There have been several replies asking to promote for SolarWind, thus far they have mostly been from fairly new members. The 2 Founder Shares are only offered to a 'trusted and well regarded member of the Bitcoin community,' (essentially a spokes person of noteworthy ness) if this is the case and you are new to this forum you will need to justify your claim. Notwithstanding these facts, there will be referral opportunities for any partner of SolarWind. If you believe that you are well connected and want special consideration, please PM me with the details and I will try to accommodate you the best I can. Thanks!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 08:23:31 AM

- Reserved -

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 12:33:51 PM

You want people to work in exchange for shares in an imaginary company that may or may not exist? Good luck with that.
korwinator2000

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 01:29:49 PM

Hey, please PM me. I would be interested.

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:56:34 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 08:29:13 AM by SolarWindMiningCompany

You want people to work in exchange for shares in an imaginary company that may or may not exist? Good luck with that.

Thanks for your reply,

I understand your skepticism and don't begrudge you for it. Life is full of risks and uncertainties, we can only attempt to navigate through the dark horizons of our future and never resting until we find the illumination that suites us best. An old adage goes like this, 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained.'

Besides, what would be the utility of asking for work to be done to progress something that does not exist, or, at least is not intended to become real?

Time will test me, and despite my purist intentions, time will prove me to be either true... or to be false.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
BRADLEYPLOOF

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 05:00:38 PM

I'd be interested in promoting, as I'm already doing that with a few other projects...mostly getting bitcoin off the ground in my local communities around my area.  I'd be more than happy to setup a bunch of social network pages on various social networks and promote like that, as well as posting on forums and in coinchat.org (super awesome place by the way) along with any other ways to get this out there...
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:36:39 PM

Interested in being a promoter.

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:11:17 PM

To the individual who mention the many years of experience and the 20 BTC price for coding in html. I intended to quote you but hit the delete button next to the quote button instead. Please re-post if you want other to see your comments. I understand why you feel the way you do, but there are a couple of things you should know. One, its not THAT big of a project. Two, a Founders Share is going to be worth far more than 20 BTC because it puts the shareholder in a top tier payment structure, in other words, Founders get a piece of everybody elses pie. Third, I actually am looking for the little guy or gal who is looking for a chance to build their resume`. Thats because they and I have something in common. So you, having already made yourself successful, will be in no need of any help from me.

But thanks for your input, I still find that it had great value.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█