Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:59:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The collapse of stock markets will force world investors to invest in the crypto  (Read 184 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

The collapse of stock markets will force world investors to invest in the crypto-market?
What do you think?
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

Although I also think that when the stock market falls, there will be more money going into the cryptocurrency market.
But the recent trend in the stock market and the cryptographic market has been similar, both are falling, so I'm not sure why. Huh

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

I can't support such logic. Well, nobody knows what will happen in a major financial crash, but I tend to think that in such case, all the markets will crash. The crypto market included. Probably gold (the real gold) will keep stable and benefit.
Nicoletan0831

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

The collapse of stock markets will force world investors to invest in the crypto-market?
What do you think?

I don't think so. I think the other ways around is happening. When the stock market is falling the Cryptomarket follows. Total market cap of stock market is too much big to compare it to cryptocurrencies. The market cap of BTC is only the same size of Mcdonald and the stock market are compose of thousands of companies. So to say that stock market investor will shift to crypto it would be to absurd.

Kosscoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

I think that investors will not invest their funds in any one direction, an intelligent investor will make a uniform distribution in proportion to the risks to each investment. For this, some part of it can be invested in the cryptocurrency.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

Some people who like to explore more investment opportunities might invest in cryptocurrencies but most of the herd won't even think about it because of impressions like crypto is not backed by anything, no regulations from the government and usability of the cryptocurrencies. Many people are scared.

De_nis (OP)

Merit: 109

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

I think problems in the stock market should stimulate investors' interest in crypto currencies!
Regards Denis
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:32:41 PM

i think is a two way thing,crypto need to be less risky if this has got to happen
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

Might be ? maybe? when if that happens most of the investors would join us,but i doubt the stockmarkets and forex would easily crash,because most of the big investors are playing their assets in there,because these markets has less volatility than cryptocurrency market.One great recession would trigger most of the investors to put their money to our market and thats for sure.

InGODweTrast3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

It seems to me that with the passage of spring we see a revival of the market, the statistics of past periods speak of this!  Cheesy
InGODweTrast3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

Might be ? maybe? when if that happens most of the investors would join us,but i doubt the stockmarkets and forex would easily crash,because most of the big investors are playing their assets in there,because these markets has less volatility than cryptocurrency market.One great recession would trigger most of the investors to put their money to our market and thats for sure.
I agree with you, if we all believe this, it can happen! In this there is a sense because money is always seeking gain)
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

I don't really know about the stock market in recent years, I have passed it by switching to crypto trading. but the question is which stock market do you say? I did not hear her lately. I think what happens to the real world like stock market index and some kind of forex will not waver with a short time.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

I wasn't following stock markets for many years but after I heard about general bad weather surrounding us globally, I researched a bit.
I think that suggestion isn't very valid as cryptocurrencies are also BUSINESSes, so market crash happens when people lose patience & trust to real economics. Crypto won't really benefit that much from it.
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:18:06 PM

Really possible when recession will happen to the U.S because most of the money of these big investors are still in stocks and fx,they are getting backuped bu the central bank that is wont be happening if there will be no recession,posibility of this would be bigger when a war will happen between some countries.

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

Of course? where do these billionaires will put their money if the fx and stocks has collapse? in cryptocurrencies because these people wont stop making money even there are recession or a war in their country,big investors need to have some source of money so yes,it will be put to the cryptocurrencies and surely bitcoin's price will be worth millions.

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

I agree with you, I think more money will be invested into cryptocurrencies and it's technologies.

Then we will see where it goes from there, if the stock market ever collapses.

All we can do is hope for this to become a reality one day Cool
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

I think it's possible. It would be logical for them to diversify the risks thus.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:56:04 PM

I can't understand the logic. If stock is going down, why do you thing, that crypto don't depends on it?
Falling is the single process.
And if people will think about crypto while it will be falling on the background of stock exchange, it will be very stupidly to invest in crypto, because of decrease in capitalization as a whole
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

I have heard that the stocksmarket is failing from the past few weeks,that is why most of the investors are thinking to put their money to cryptocurrencies,my friend and i are discussing about these few weeks ago and he really wants to put his money into the safer place if a recession will happen because the stocks will fail.

ramzhies

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

i think its still incomparable.. stock market mirrors companies beyond blockchain. this is the native and local market.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: