Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers  (Read 52947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

I too want to invest but what make this better than bitshares etc and also I think how did you make decentralised exchange.What will give Exenium its edge over competition in your opinion?Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fanat74

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

Hope ICO is going well. There is great buzz around forum at the moment.
Also, I would like to ask is there any development for Mobile wallet app?
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:46:26 PM

The ICO is doing great with some funds collected, actually i can not quantify it in Eth or Btc value due to diversities of different funds ranging.
Visit https://exenium.io to know the current status of this ICO and how to participate.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

Correct me if wrong. As far as I am able to understand project, do I get facility to store my other cryptocoins on Exenuim platform or it is only for XNT and XNTB?
Also does Exenuim work as simple exchange platform (obvious on decentralized notes) and has XNT as its internal coin like YoBit has Yovi?
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:47:48 PM

what do you call it when youre in a trip and your eth key file is on your main computer at home and you want to invest in an ico?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

I'm dumb, need some clarifications.
The wallet will enable me to buy Waves assets paying in XNT tokens.
Am I allowed to buy Waves assets using another coin?
I guess the seller wants Waves for his assets.
The software automatically converts my coin in Waves?
If so how is the exchange ratio decided?
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

Another worth watching project this will gonna be a huge project upon reading some important details really interesting
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

Great project, almost the same concept like shapeshift it seems
Anyhow, got blog bounty?
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

I think I understand the funding process pretty well. I'm not familiar with how XNT will be credited to my address. They are two different coins, protocols and blockchains, right? Can you explain how this works? Is there going to be a wallet for XNT and XNTB that we are supposed to use for this?
BoBeRcENkO

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

Read the whitepaper. XNT and XNTB are not coins, they are tokens.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

One more question, is there any difference between depositing BTC or Altcoins?
I've not got it yet.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

One more question, is there any difference between depositing BTC or Altcoins?
I've not got it yet.
No. You can invest with various altcoins, albeit I'd recommend BTC if you required price stability.
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:59:54 PM

I have just spent close to 6 hours reading the white paper and the entire 27 page thread as due diligence in order to decide whether or not to invest in this project. Frankly I was astonished as to how many people don't even read a shred of the thread as the same questions kept coming up over and over again. This thread could have easily been 7 pages of solid information had everyone read previous posts before asking questions already answered.
Anyway, I am especially impressed with devs for jumping in and addressing every single inquiry and concern. I am moving forward with my investments in this much needed exchange and can only hope that the token sale is so successful that they are able to hire more talented devs and deliver ahead of schedule.
Congratulations Team Exenium!
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

What would be the first coins included beyond the demo release? Will Monero be included in that first batch of listed coins or will it be integrated later?
I ask because XMR seems to be the coin that is hard to integrate maybe because of its RingCT feature? I know Jaxx had a hard time integrating it, and dropped it from their road map.
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

What would be the first coins included beyond the demo release? Will Monero be included in that first batch of listed coins or will it be integrated later?
I ask because XMR seems to be the coin that is hard to integrate maybe because of its RingCT feature? I know Jaxx had a hard time integrating it, and dropped it from their road map.
Once after the token sale can expect the coin getting listed to some of the exchange platforms. Mainly this gets started with Exenium Exchange. So there won't be any complications in the buying and
ExeniumExchange (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

The Exenium team is extending the token sale to April 15

This decision comes from the fact that, in the current environment, it is becoming harder to deliver information to the end user. ICO/ITO advertising bans in social media, and the large amount of other projects running their own ICOs, have compelled us to extend the token sale duration.

Current investors and users should not worry. This extension does not change our plans. The exchange will be released in the second half of April, as planned.
We have decided to keep our 20% bonus right now, lowering it every subsequent week. We encourage our bounty participants to support us in social media and other media platforms.

Thank you, for being with us.
Exenium Team
exenium.io

»»»  ▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange, implemented as a chat-bot for messengers (http://exenium.io)
ExeniumExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

The many issues of Bitfinex

2017 has been a bittersweet year for many cryptocurrency exchanges. Despite registering record profits, the huge influx of new users revealed glaring weaknesses for many of them.

One exchange in particular, Bitfinex, has lost the favor of the users quite drastically. Its customer support has become extremely backlogged. Many cases of funds lost during deposits or withdrawals were registered, with hundreds of users complaining about slow or non-existent response in these cases.

Learn more: https://medium.com/@exeniumexchange/the-many-issues-of-bitfinex-f1dfdf1ffaf9

A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange, implemented as a chat-bot for messengers (http://exenium.io)
ExeniumExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

I have just spent close to 6 hours reading the white paper and the entire 27 page thread as due diligence in order to decide whether or not to invest in this project. Frankly I was astonished as to how many people don't even read a shred of the thread as the same questions kept coming up over and over again. This thread could have easily been 7 pages of solid information had everyone read previous posts before asking questions already answered.
Anyway, I am especially impressed with devs for jumping in and addressing every single inquiry and concern. I am moving forward with my investments in this much needed exchange and can only hope that the token sale is so successful that they are able to hire more talented devs and deliver ahead of schedule.
Congratulations Team Exenium!

Thank you for the support! And yes, the same questions pop up very often.

Well yes, Monero is definitely harder to integrate than most, not even so much because of RingCT, but the protocol itself that's different.
It won't be available from the start, but eventually once we finish integrating our more prioritized coins (especially platforms), we will add Monero as well.

Hi guys, few questions.
1. What is the timeframe after the token sale the product will finished and launched?

2. Will the product launchin alpha stage?
3. Looks like there is only one full time developer right now.
Of course even one smart developer can pull it single handedly in the beginning, just like FB and Microsoft in the early days.
But how long after the crowdsale you are going to recruit full time members and staff? What is the plan?
4. Do you plan solely using the crowdsale fund to fund the development and marketing?
or do you have plan to inject your own funds into this project?
Because the hard part in my opinions is the marketing to attract users to use this exchange,
if the crowdsale only managed to raise such as $1.5M i think it's quite hard to compete against the big boys.
Do you guys also open to pitch to investor and get series funding to expand?
(since basically you guys own 50% of the shares/revenue because half of 0.2% transaction)
Thank you

We are already looking for new staff members, as well as traditional investments (which is already a part of our funding).

We aren't really scared of the big boys. There are too many flaws with most of them, and we know that if we do a better job, the users will come on their own. We expect to generate revenue and profit from the first month from launch, so the marketing budget will be partially formed by that as well.

I'm dumb, need some clarifications.
The wallet will enable me to buy Waves assets paying in XNT tokens.
Am I allowed to buy Waves assets using another coin?
I guess the seller wants Waves for his assets.
The software automatically converts my coin in Waves?
If so how is the exchange ratio decided?

We will have multiple trading pairs for each token/asset/mosaic. How many, will depend on what the project itself decides. XNT will be the first and most important pair, offered for free and included into every other package.

queenofbtc

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

Loving the project. Ico ended?

POTENTIAM the rewarding music ecosystem powered by blockchain technology.
ExeniumExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

Loving the project. Ico ended?

Thanks. We love you too!  Smiley
Not yet. Still have time to get tokens till April 15.

Purchase tokens through Telegram: http://t.me/exenium_bot
Other payment methods: http://exenium.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: