Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers  (Read 52946 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
abibliev

Activity: 448
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

Very interesting idea! I think that this is now very actual. I bought tokens for 0.2 ether. I think that the project will be successful. Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

I think it's a good project, is there a bounty link just in medium, good luck for your project.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

Each Exenium Token spent by a user will be removed from circulation, i.e. “burned”. Paying with tokens within the system will be advantageous, since the user will receive an additional 10% value to the exchange rate at that moment.

If those tokens are regularly burned, can that processed be compared to a buyback program or what is it most similar to?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ExeniumExchange (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

I joined the signature campaign but I can not install an avatar because its size is too big, please fix it and then I will use it, success for this project.
That avatar is too wide or tall. The limit is 120px width by 80px height

Thank you for reporting it! It is now fixed.

Sounds like a great project, but will you start airdrop?

We have a 1 XNT welcome bonus for registering, but no airdrops.

How long will ICO last? Heard you have some bonuses.

It will last until March 25. Yes we have bonuses, right now it's 75% for Ethereum week. You can find a full list on the first post or the site.

Hi team, do you have Slack? I want to ask you some questions.

We have Telegram where all team members are active, https://t.me/exenium_chat

Several questions:

1) Do we really need the token? why can't we pay for services of an exchange in fiat or other crypto? Liquidity of a token is gonna be linked to liquidity of an exchange.

2) The exchange is centralized (runs on messengers). The cryptocommunity is aiming at decentralization.

3) How are you going to make people trust this exchange?

4) How Know-Your-Customer/Anti-Money-Launderin policies are going to be implemented?

P.S. Correct spelling errors on your website!

1) It is possible to pay with other coins or fiat money, but paying with XNT is simply more advantageous due to the discount, especially for things like listing fees.

2) We believe there is enough demand and room for both types of exchanges. Our solution is unique, and it improves on many shortfalls of traditional exchanges such as ease of use, performance and security, and customer support.

3) In terms of security, we use all the standard security approaches with hot and cold wallets, our exchange core is completely hidden by the Telegram servers (so an attacker would need to hack it first), and overall we place a lot of focus on this aspect. We are planning on releasing a more detailed explanation of our architecture, within reason, so as to not reveal too many details and make us too exposed. In terms of trusting us as an exchange and team, we are all real, known people. We have several partnerships lined up, which gives even more credibility. Obviously the best thing would be a solid track record, but everyone has to start from somewhere, and we think our starting point is quite good.

4) It will be implemented through a dedicated verification page with operators, and later AI verifications. It is of course our highest priority after the actual launch of the exchange.

Will be great when bounty program goes live to raise awareness further! Very excited about this!

It is already live, https://medium.com/@exeniumexchange/exenium-bounty-campaign-2e59d46116b6

Hey developers, what plans do you have over the next few months? When will we have fully working product?

In our white paper, you will find a detailed roadmap: https://exenium.io/upload/iblock/9bc/Exenium-Whitepaper-Eng.pdf
The exchange will be operational at the end of March, before the end of the ITO.
Each Exenium Token spent by a user will be removed from circulation, i.e. “burned”. Paying with tokens within the system will be advantageous, since the user will receive an additional 10% value to the exchange rate at that moment.

If those tokens are regularly burned, can that processed be compared to a buyback program or what is it most similar to?

Well, in a sense it could be defined as a buy back, but it's not a programmed event. It's intended as a way of providing a deflation mechanism.

»»»  ▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange, implemented as a chat-bot for messengers (http://exenium.io)
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

Funds raised: $462 710 and 15.427 ETH
this is a very big achievement for now, even I do not understand where the investor came from, hope this is the correct achievement because I can not check ico address. Shocked

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ExeniumExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

How To Get Exenium Tokens For FREE

3% to Newsletter campaign
In order to participate in Newsletter bounty campaign,
each member should go to https://goo.gl/forms/F8zW8iLHCnKfrOSb2
and go through subscription. All participants who will be receiving and
reading emails from EXENIUM are to receive 3% of the collected funds
during the Token sale.

5% for Telegram campaign
Feel free to join our Telegram channel https://t.me/exenium_chat and stay active. Bots will be excluded.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/forms/C76zF5wHi5Daguk62 and Join our Telegram https://goo.gl/o9MUCX

A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange, implemented as a chat-bot for messengers (http://exenium.io)
ExeniumExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

I think it's a good project, is there a bounty link just in medium, good luck for your project.

Yes, sir. https://medium.com/@exeniumexchange/exenium-bounty-campaign-2e59d46116b6

itsmebigs21024

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

it is very interesting reminds me of Iota how they were selling before they hit the market after ICO
prodigalson

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

it is very interesting reminds me of Iota how they were selling before they hit the market after ICO

You think they can hit more than 20 mln?

Hello, cryptoworld
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:21:35 AM

Yes, indeed this project a very good project, the concept on the show is also interesting. Yes, hopefully, this project can achieve the success that we all expect. success for this project.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

I joined the signature campaign but I can not install an avatar because its size is too big, please fix it and then I will use it, success for this project.
That avatar is too wide or tall. The limit is 120px width by 80px height

Thank you for reporting it! It is now fixed.

logo looks cool now. Shocked
Lamperon

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

A very interesting functioning robot. I want participate in it. How big the project developers and community see in 2-3 years? It is uncertain whether you have the strength be something global.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:30:24 PM

A very interesting functioning robot. I want participate in it. How big the project developers and community see in 2-3 years? It is uncertain whether you have the strength be something global.

The bot is currently so in-demand in fact. All the companies want to automate their process of some simple actions.
There are lots of exchanges that for sure are eager to use bots as well. So this it has a big potential
ExeniumExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

The Exenium team announces the start of the cooperation with MicroMoney. Our common goals, market vision and corporate values will allow us to synergize well and obtain mutual benefits and profits.

Additionally the Exenium team would like to thank Mr. Anton Dziatkovskii for his support and passion for new business challenges. We are certain that together we will achieve many great things, and provide unique and interesting solutions to the market.

#exenium #micromoney

Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

Invest only if you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, they are out for theirs interests. And if you want to learn what to invest in use reliable websites to investigate coins.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

I would like to join, but I first of all I need to find as much information about the project as possible. Also need to study the whitepaper, but for now the project looks reliable.
EfIRchEk

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

It's a great project! I want to take part in investing! Will I be rewarded if I join today?
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

You get my full support team! Going to buy some coins! I have no idea why this thread is empty, but the project is awesome!
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:35:36 PM

Hi, do you have any social media authorization in app? Like Facebook or something like that.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

This project seems to be Interesting....

50 million market cap ICO is not too greedy.

I'll keep an eye on this one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: