Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Beginner-friendly-coins"?  (Read 374 times)
LancelotRay (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

Let's say you had some extra $25-50 you'd be willing to part with to gain some crypto trading experience. Which (alt) coins would you invest in to gain a bit of a profit to re-invest? I realize that's not a huge amount but hey, gotta start small, right?

Thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

Its very low capital to invest but still if you want to invest this in good coin , I will advice you to invest in cheap and good coins at this stage. Like Steller, Verge, Siacoin. But before invest in any coin you should research about that coin completely and study its white paper well so that you will get some confidence that its will rise more from current level.

shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

You should try on investing on the proven and tested alternate coins first if you are to tests you funds and mitigate your risks as low as possible like for example investing in ethereum, litecoin, and bitcoin cash these are the coins which has shown potentials to keep up with bitcoin.

narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

I would buy SIA or Digibyte for this and hold for 3 month -->

SIA should grow when the new ASCII algo coms in may the difficult will be much more higher and the miners who can sell every day will be lower.

So SIA and Digibyte would be a nice move for me
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

If you're beginner with big money the most friendly coins are Bitcoin and Ethereum. But if you have only 25$ to invest just choose the cheapest coins from top-10 on coinmarketcap.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

If you're beginner with big money the most friendly coins are Bitcoin and Ethereum. But if you have only 25$ to invest just choose the cheapest coins from top-10 on coinmarketcap.

Here are the top 3 altcoins that are cheap and good potential for your investment.
1) Tron (TX) - is a block-based open source global digital entertainment protocol that is cross-protocol for digital entertainment.
    Price value: $0.05 USD
    Market Cap: $ 3.5 billion
2) Verge (XVG) - is a secure and anonymous cryptocurrency, built with a focus on privacy.”
    Price value: $ 0.06 USD
    Market Cap: $ 1 billion
3) Siacoin (SC)- splits apart, encrypts, and distributes your files across a decentralized network.
    Price value: $ 0.043633 USD
    Market Cap: $ 1.3 billion
Based on the above information, surely you can choose which among the 3 altcoins you would select best for your investment. Hope this may help you decide the best of the 3 recommendations.

kelsyemrah

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

Viberate will be my first choice
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

Let's say you had some extra $25-50 you'd be willing to part with to gain some crypto trading experience. Which (alt) coins would you invest in to gain a bit of a profit to re-invest? I realize that's not a huge amount but hey, gotta start small, right?

Thoughts?
Since it is a very small capital, you would want to invest onto altcoins that are cheap as of the moment. Look for coins with good concept and lots of potential with low market cap now and wait for it to pump at least once in order to profit. Start looking for not well known coins because they are your best chance for profit if ever one of your picks pumped hard.
Kaan3000

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

I would definitely go for SIA-coin.

You should look for the technology and the birth-reason behind a coin. Invest if it makes sense to you...
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

If you have less budget to start with then i will suggest you to invest in innovative project. projects under neo platform will be good, NEO had 34 ICOs coming this quarter so invest in them.

More other projects are Lisk, LTC, ETH and ofcourse BTC.
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

Thoughts?

You are right that you need to start small, but fees will eat your $25-50 in no time.
Find a friend to sell you ETH for $50 and then buy some cheap token like ELIX, PRL or ARY. If you want to 'gamble' and get 3x-5x in few months, choose some good ICO and buy tokens there. Streamity is one excellent choice and they raise few millions during the pre-ICO.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

Here are the top 3 altcoins that are cheap and good potential for your investment.
1) Tron (TX) - is a block-based open source global digital entertainment protocol that is cross-protocol for digital entertainment.
    Price value: $0.05 USD
    Market Cap: $ 3.5 billion
2) Verge (XVG) - is a secure and anonymous cryptocurrency, built with a focus on privacy.”
    Price value: $ 0.06 USD
    Market Cap: $ 1 billion
3) Siacoin (SC)- splits apart, encrypts, and distributes your files across a decentralized network.
    Price value: $ 0.043633 USD
    Market Cap: $ 1.3 billion
Based on the above information, surely you can choose which among the 3 altcoins you would select best for your investment. Hope this may help you decide the best of the 3 recommendations.

Wow. This reply is helpful thanks mr.btcluisdiki for sharing

Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

Thoughts?

Your start-up capital is so small it would be good if you start at $500. Anyways you can visit here https://coinmarketcap.com/ for you to look for low price altcoins. But my suggestion I would go for Ripple and IOTA these two are good altcoins to invest they are both active has large market cap.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

Thoughts?
Asking a random joe which coin should you invest is like giving away your money literally,investment in these shitcoins needs a lot of time to have some research with their backgrounds because modt of the altcoins in the market are worthless,or theres no product/use in real world,the best thing to do is to research most of the coins so you would be able to eliminate shitty coins in the market.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

Thoughts?

Yes, but not that small. I'm sorry but I think you should have at least $ 100 to start trading, so please save your money until you have enough fund. Except you want to learn real market works ( not for profit ) that could be fine and right step. Most people will give you many answer about friendly coin but I'll give you simple advice, take one ( anything you like ) and start to test your strategy. For me, learning by doing is the right way to success.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
smashrs

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

I would advice against controversial coins like Tron and Verge. With a small investment like that, look for something more secure in the Top 20, read about them and check their whitepapers. Also, you will probably lose a good chunk on fees, so, try to buy from a friend.
ghua78

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

I would go with sth like ADA (Cardano) or XLM (Stellar) - they are cheap but top 20 and good teams. Then I would try to sell hi and rebuy low or jump into another coin.
remember that it doesnt really matter if you buy 0.0001 expensive coin for $50 and it goes 50% up or you buy 5000 cheap coins for $50 and they go up 50% - you still earned 50% (25$)
good luck!
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

really good "pennies" that are very liquid and on major exchanges
XVG
DGB
XLM
NEM

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
shams

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

It is a safe choice to begın wıth coıns whıch have a large market capıtalızatıon and a huge cırculatıng volume sınce a begınner does not know much about the cryptocurrencıe busıness. Hence some of the good coıns to start your journey ın the crypto world would be Bıtcoın, Ethereum, NEO, Sıacoın, Rıpple, IOTA, Dash, Lıte coın, Stellar, EOS and Cardano.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

If you are beginner with big amount than i suggest you to go for reputed and safe coins like bitcoin,ethereum, litecoin, neo, ripple.These big coins will give you very good return of your investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: