Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoS + Masternodes] Motile Coin [MIE] [AUCTION] [BOUNTY]  (Read 6785 times)
Punjabi

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

Fucking bastard scammers! They banned me from discord just because I told the truth! Beware of this scam.
I told in discord about their fucking crazy inflation system and masternode ROI which will cause 98% crash when it'll be listed exchange! Instead of giving any answer, this mother fucker dev banned me!

Yup they are staking it! but they have a reason! and they don't ban everyone in discord lol! I have witnessed people talking shit about the coin still the dev didn't banned him and prooved him wrong!
drago777

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

Bitcointalk Username : Drago777
Bitcointalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1323040
Motile Coin Address : MNFAnXtHwAp6sxGirCVJhAuJZQGA4cXQTa
InstaLover

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

Fucking bastard scammers! They banned me from discord just because I told the truth! Beware of this scam.
I told in discord about their fucking crazy inflation system and masternode ROI which will cause 98% crash when it'll be listed exchange! Instead of giving any answer, this mother fucker dev banned me!

Yup they are staking it! but they have a reason! and they don't ban everyone in discord lol! I have witnessed people talking shit about the coin still the dev didn't banned him and prooved him wrong!
There are abundant spammers and fudders in bitcointalk forum and discord, telegram channels of the project as well as others. We should be as careful as possible when getting information.
are you Flunkey of that scammer? do you know what does FUD mean? Fucking Scammers.
IvanRed58rus

Activity: 197
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

Jr. Member SIGNATURE wrong... the signature takes too many signs for Jr.Member
Jr. can use only 150 signs
Tarlatata

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

What a moron with a new account spreading FUD.

Do you think people will really believe some childish attitude ?

I saw you get banned, and they were right to do it. Fudder that refuse reality after people give them proof of it and keep saying lies to spread FUD doesn't deserve to be kept in a channel.
Tarlatata

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

What was missing for the coin was some exchange, and now they got one with decent price.

People can get coins to stake or for a full MN without a crazy markup.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.MIE_BRIDGE.BTC

https://masternodes.online/currencies/MIE/
Wesjuhnlz

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

Drakzero

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

Dutch translation done https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2963037.msg30430162#msg30430162

MBoQSdPiaYdZGu8DVcPeKmyxNrcJ42Vkix
FaraLeo

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:10:13 AM

yeah, they need to fix the signature for the junior
IvanRed58rus

Activity: 197
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:25:57 AM

yeah, they need to fix the signature for the junior

I do not understand why they do not correct this mistake?
I think we should get something like this.
150 signs are really very few

Code:
[center][https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2932975.0]◊Motile◊
[u]HIGH ROI POS+MN+Upto 90% MN Rewards[/u]
ATM CARD 4 MN BUYERS[/url][/center]
JaxT88

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:04:07 AM

max. possible MN?
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

Hrvatski (Croatian) language translation done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2933575.0

My wallet: MV7cHhNxNRmoN2rGyqupFkqnSZY7hFTi4h

When will the payment for text translations be made?
InstaLover

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

you work for that scammer, everyone knows.
Punjabi

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

you work for that scammer, everyone knows.
I see how do you proove that I work for the Dev of this coin huh ? You only talk rubbish nothing else! thats what you do! Actually no one gives a fuck! to your shit fud!
A_Z_Z_A

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

What is the total supply? What algo do you use? Will your blockchain be stable with only 10 masternodes and why you seliing them on auction? Are you going to be listed in main exchanges, for example bittrex, binance etc? Recently there were presented a dozen of coins for mobile payments, why people should use yours, is it better, for what reason? Do you have any premature product to present with the exception of website and wallets?
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

When will premined coins stop staking? It's very hard to get a single stake with a network weight of 765.000 Shocked
MotileCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

When will premined coins stop staking? It's very hard to get a single stake with a network weight of 765.000 Shocked

Airdrop will be issued in next 2 days.. And then the Staking will be stopped from Dev Side
RobertoLui

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:33:08 PM

Username : RobertoLui
Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1238153
Motile Coin Address : MRTCbFVdBm32hcvV1ZfQwP3HQPXYhZJ9ZR

MotileCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:45:28 AM

Hey everyone!

Motile is proud to let you know that our team has expanded!

Thanks to your trust so far, we gathered great momentum through our launch week, and can see a bright future ahead!

Yes, as some of you mentioned, lately our communication channels have been clogged with drama, FUD, name-callers and so on. We understand the doubts. During the final phases before launch, we had to divert manpower from the core dev team to manage forums, prepare airdrops, discord and so on - which led to strain both in dev work and in our communities. To that end, as of today we invited a new community manager to join our team, who will work on forums, chatrooms, etc, allowing the dev team to do what they do best - code.

Similarly, now that the launch is done and a few MNs auctioned, resources have been mobilized for masternodes listings (completed) as well as listing on Crypto-Bridge (completed). Although we believe that decentralized exchanges such as C-B are the way to go for 2018 and on, we will still recruit traditional exchanges such as SouthXchange, HitBTC, etc. Some other major exchanges do not accept listing fees as all, however; they run their own show. For such exchanges, we will focus on supporting steady, sustainable growth of MIE, both in daily volume and market cap. Such sustainable growth will only come from a superior value/function proposition.

A_Z_Z_A asked, with a dozen coins for mobile payments in the last few months, why should people use ours?

Besides the fact that many of these coins failed, or had nothing to show for themselves except basic wallets, indeed, we chose to enter this field because we trust we can offer unique, superior value over competitors. This will be revealed over time, as our devs start focusing on Q2-Q3 objectives, and as our new community manager enters service. We already have a clear initial roadmap with specific, measurable goals; soon, we will keep updating and innovating on that roadmap so to maintain an obvious competitive advantage over any other crypto attempting to operate in this niche. Which reminds us - we also recruited a business strategy consultant as an advisor to the team, for that specific purpose.

We all know how uneasy it is to extend funds to newcoins, so we deeply appreciate your support. We've had to burn well over 100k/week since launch, so you can imagine how we feel responsible to utilize the community's resources wisely and effectively!  Grin

By the way, we have already sent funds for listing on another well-known exchange. That announcement will come soon; for now, we will focus on engaging with the community and clarifying the next steps (auctions, airdrops and bounties).

Until then, happy staking!
rocketq

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

Can you set up a tutorial on creating the hot & cold wallet setup for masternode? The instructions on how to do it in the website is really bad. I cant understand. Yeah staking is a problem as well. weight of 1000 still staking dam long.

Better still,it'll be great if someone created a tutorial on it and the motile devs pay bounty for him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: