Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:15:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀[ANN][JS]JavaScript Token/Javascript Blockchain platform/NO ICO📈🌟🚀  (Read 3496 times)
timofej74

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

I saw information about this coin in Tokens and decided to watch and sort out of this. There is desolation here, dev doesn't appear, there's only question. It's sad because theme that was touched by this coin is very promising. Well, if team will work!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

I saw information about this coin in Tokens and decided to watch and sort out of this. There is desolation here, dev doesn't appear, there's only question. It's sad because theme that was touched by this coin is very promising. Well, if team will work!

maybe the devs are busy friends, or are looking for another strategy, hopefully soon the dev will come back and bring the news that surprised us, we just wait.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

maybe the devs are busy friends, or are looking for another strategy, hopefully soon the dev will come back and bring the news that surprised us, we just wait.

Of course he is very busy.... of lamenting his project, that's why his last activity is three days ago, which means he's aware of this thread's current situation and choose to ignore. I'll still wait, tho. There are just too much summers on the years ahead, anyway
hotbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:48:39 PM

It's funny that someone pulled this theme from the story) I Have the tokens, but before they almost cost nothing, and now generally worthless.
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:59:54 AM

I just hope Dev come and tells us what is happening?
Now August . its more than 2 months when you entered comments about dev . but no one responding now.
so what you can say about this Jane..

tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:28:17 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 12:03:00 PM by tirthraj

Now August . its more than 2 months when you entered comments about dev . but no one responding now.
Yesterday It Reached 113 Sat now again down 65 Sat.
was it Pump Dump  or just Javascript Token Popularity  Smiley

date 30/08/2018

just dumped to 30 SAT. Cry

tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:43:51 AM

Yesterday It Reached 113 Sat now again down 65 Sat.
was it Pump Dump  or just Javascript Token Popularity  Smiley

date 30/08/2018

just dumped to 30 SAT. Cry
I really want to know  what going  on with this coin . its fluctuating .
pump -145
dump- 30
pump-77
dump-45
dump-35
Can anybody  share what going on ... 

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:32:48 AM

pump -145
dump- 30
pump-77
dump-45
dump-35

A pump and dump coin. Isn't that obvious? It's basically another branch of "scam project" category. Usually happen when a token didn't develop seriously and not backed with strong team, resulting a susceptibility to whales. It's not an impossible scenario that the dev themselves are the one behind the PnD, though
tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:01:42 AM

pump -145
dump- 30
pump-77
dump-45
dump-35

A pump and dump coin. Isn't that obvious? It's basically another branch of "scam project" category. Usually happen when a token didn't develop seriously and not backed with strong team, resulting a susceptibility to whales. It's not an impossible scenario that the dev themselves are the one behind the PnD, though
Oh . So can I consider it is Scam as Yous Explained.

mmo3kpro

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:03:16 AM

With this platform, the JavaScript Token project is not enough to convince me. It has not been able to grow because it does not need to be accessible to everyone. I need more on pr strategy.
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:09:46 AM

With this platform, the JavaScript Token project is not enough to convince me. It has not been able to grow because it does not need to be accessible to everyone. I need more on pr strategy.
We only need to wait for people, maybe after you give this team and dev can develop a better and more interesting strategy, good luck and wait for the latest news.
tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:52:41 AM

Either its dead or Scam ? pls be aware I lost my BTC after investing in it.

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:57:37 PM

We only need to wait for people, maybe after you give this team and dev can develop a better and more interesting strategy, good luck and wait for the latest news.

Seriously? Did you just said that this project will probably be profitable?

Although it's closely related, a dead token can never be traded anymore as it's value near zero, hovering on 1 sat. I didn't watch this token's price anymore, so I don't know about its current state, but judging from your previous post about its fluctuating price, I would advise to leave when you still can (and yes, losing on its way). As the dev is nowhere to be found, I don't see how the price will improve, except if he miraculously reappear with mind blowing updates.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

The developers say that JavaScript, now the most popular programming language, and this gives the largest market in history.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

The developers say that JavaScript, now the most popular programming language, and this gives the largest market in history.

Do you even read the whole page before you post? Or maybe... several posts above you? It's rather sad that such comment come from a senior member
tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

I put msg on discord but not getting g any output  from these dev team or any one...

tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:25:42 AM

I put msg on discord but not getting g any output  from these dev team or any one...

It dropped 11sat now its 75 i really don't understand what this token want to proove!!!!1

tirthraj
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:48:22 AM

It dropped 11sat now its 75 i really don't understand what this token want to proove!!!!1
Within a day it goes back to 13 . I think this all is game of traders...there is no use to  keep this coin in long way....

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Within a day it goes back to 13 . I think this all is game of traders...there is no use to  keep this coin in long way....

Pretty much settled that without active team and strong community support, tokens will either be a dead coin or a mere PnD, and this token didn't have both. Maybe it'll be best to stop commenting back to this thread and let it die, so there won't be any more people fell to this project by reading the bump
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

Pretty much settled that without active team and strong community support, tokens will either be a dead coin or a mere PnD, and this token didn't have both. Maybe it'll be best to stop commenting back to this thread and let it die, so there won't be any more people fell to this project by reading the bump

Please allow me the pleasure of leaving a souvenir of the roadmap of this world-shocking project for our children and grandchildren, before they quickly change their website again. Cool Grin

Roadmap

End of Q4 2017

Website

Q1, 2018

JavaScript Chain testnet and development

Q2, 2018

Decentralized Blockchain and mining in browser

Q3, 2018

Implementing the best practices:
    raiden and casper from Ethereum,
    multiclet and mining solution
    web app & mobile app