Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The rise of Cryptocoins  (Read 128 times)
HappyHelen (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

Looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel. Cryptocoins are recovering from the dip I hope. What are your expectation?

https://i.imgur.com/oXMGd3q.png
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

I along with the majority of crypto users have no doubt that the value will increase.
and as the increase comes there will be further uptake in crypto, people looking to get back into it.

I have seen it posted here over the last few weeks that crypto is always in a dip in Jan/Feb.

I posted myself some historical charts showing similar rises, heopfully we wont have to wait until the middle of the year.

there is a thread on the forum i saw this morning, the title was what if bitcoin goes to zero  Roll Eyes

if you have 1 bitcoin today, it will always be 1 bitcoin. its just the fiat value that changes.

it cannot fall forever, I think it will just take off towards the end of Q1. just like the last 2 years.
But there are a lot of other stats that can be examined.

efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

In the crypto money world, the graphics are changing very fast. subcoins are constantly moving. investors must do very good research. of course, the new star emerges in the coins.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:53:08 AM

Looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel. Cryptocoins are recovering from the dip I hope. What are your expectation?

The flactuations and attenuation of the value of the cryptocoins i think is pretty normal. The network only features cryptos that have an immediate need for a specific solution. Therefore, buyers and investords can contact these cryptos knowing that they are motivated and relevant to their demand and bussiness. I think in the next fee weeks cryptos will rise again like Bitcoin and Ethereum who started to rise again.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

They will continue to grow. There are reasons for this. One of the reasons is their technological difference, another reason that people trust them. It seems to me that altcoin will become the main currency, not bitcoin.
HappyHelen (OP)

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

This week there is a decrease in all coins including BTC. A lot of people around me have lost their faith in Crypto. I am expecting to see more positive charts at the end of this month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: