Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will Chinese new holidays affect bitcoin price?  (Read 709 times)
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

Who knows? Whats going on? What happend with market?? I think all holidays were end but situation still bad! What to wait?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

Who knows? Whats going on? What happend with market?? I think all holidays were end but situation still bad! What to wait?
Oh well, the question is what to expect if you couldn be sure then if there was no risk, so just keep working as before, all that bad now - when it will be okay, so expect a return to the old schedule, I think you can answer.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

Well if you look at the news for cryptocurrency a lot of things to be consider and the biggest thing is that one of the whales sold his holdings of $400million, so i think this is the reason why the market are keep on falling. But again, this is just temporary I still believe cryptocurrency will bounce again specially with bitcoin.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

Well if you look at the news for cryptocurrency a lot of things to be consider and the biggest thing is that one of the whales sold his holdings of $400million, so i think this is the reason why the market are keep on falling. But again, this is just temporary I still believe cryptocurrency will bounce again specially with bitcoin.
Now the situation of the past years repeats itself. Previously, the market also fell down. And at the end of March, growth began. I think it depends in part on China. We are waiting for the growth of the market.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:59 PM

I think that this Chinese holiday does not have a big impact on Bitcoin's price. I see that bitcoin prices are still stable.
blue_way

Activity: 173
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

I dont think so because BTC is bigger than something that can be affected by a holiday.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:54:39 PM

I think chinese holidays do not have a big effect on bitcoin, the holidays have ended bitcoin prices are still bi stable level and there are still many investors who join. Thanks
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

The fact that the Chinese New Year affects Bitcoin rates as well as altcoins is undeniable. Because China currently has the most significant number of cryptos in the world. On the occasion of such events they will sell cryptos to cash to spend on Chinese New Year, so the exchange rate of the entire market decline is easy to see.

eisena

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:43:46 PM

I think its affected like we all could see on Chinese New Year!
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:55:04 AM

slightly influential but not very significant, which makes bitcoin down or weakened, it comes from the current issue in social media, that bitcoin is a fraud all that is just a game of the losers
btcfree2018

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

As of today, it can be seen that the impact of the Chinese New Year is not significant, the currency price has not risen sharply, and it is still going down.
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:21:11 AM

By selling $400illion worth in altcoin can make huge dump and people dont want its happen.
Though bitcoin which has very huge marketcap can be dumping very sharply and can you imagine if this happen to altcoin which has less marketcap? Very bad thing would happen.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

It seems that it really affects, now another turn of the fall, and if there is not a hiccup of the previous bottom, this is a good signal, for the bullish trend.

Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

yes the Chinese New Year, apparently does not really matter. Someone gradually reduces the price of all crypto-currencies, withdrawing assets from it.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

Chinese new year holidays are completed but still bitcoin prices are down we cant completely relay on particular news market react for every FUD news so bitcoin prices are crashing
Andrei_Workout

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

Yes, something is delayed, only units are recovering. . Today, the truth is another sign of reversal found. Some currencies have updated the bottom, some have not reached. This is a good signal.

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

yes the Chinese New Year, apparently does not really matter. Someone gradually reduces the price of all crypto-currencies, withdrawing assets from it.
Enough of panic. Compare the market capitalization of the current year and last year. Let's see what happens in a year. Soon everyone will shout that the crypto currency market has exceeded $ 1 trillion.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

There are many countries involved in cryptocurrency market, if Chineese holidays affect it, then Christmas and Easter holidays should also do. But we did not see it at practice.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

t is possible that the New Year holidays in China do influence the course of battlekon before their offensive. We see that during the holidays and immediately after them, that is, after February 16, bitkoyn gets quite good value, and now its price, according to CoinMarketCap.
speaknow

Activity: 1106
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

There were many reasons why bitcoin was losing and gaining a price. Stop thinking with stereotypes, the market will work contrary to your expectations. Cryptomarket prices vary depending on the events associated with cryptomarket, not because there are some holidays somewhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: