Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will Chinese new holidays affect bitcoin price?  (Read 709 times)
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

I think  the market partly depends on China but now holidays finished. Community are waiting for the growth of the market, but I think it will be after summit G20 17-19 march of 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:25:15 AM

It seems the last several years market behaved in similar pattern. I hope this pattern continues this year as well. If so, be ready for a next bullish trend.
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

It seems the last several years market behaved in similar pattern. I hope this pattern continues this year as well. If so, be ready for a next bullish trend.

Thanks for the graphics) In this many believe and hope that the trend will finally change, and the market of altcoins will start to grow

cryptonata18

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

It is always said that Chinese holidays strongly influence prices. 80% of Asians make up the audience of the crypto market
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:36:26 PM

It is always said that Chinese holidays strongly influence prices. 80% of Asians make up the audience of the crypto market
now in 20 numbers there will be a big conference in gongong, let's hope there will be a turning point, and everything will go into growth, can not always fall.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Elemco.in

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:43:35 PM

Let's hope that the market diversifies enough so that a national holiday is not influencing the price of BTC that much...
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

I don't think any holidays will ever affect Bitcoin price because the market of Bitcoin does not depend on their holidays and cultures. Although there is a slight chance that if ever there are a lot of Chinese investors invested in Bitcoin then it would basically pull up the price, if they choose to increase the demand of supply in the market; just like what the whales are doing. They basically are taking control of the market, either Bitcoin or Alternate coins.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

Who knows? Whats going on? What happend with market?? I think all holidays were end but situation still bad! What to wait?

Well if you look at the news for cryptocurrency a lot of things to be consider and the biggest thing is that one of the whales sold his holdings of $400million, so i think this is the reason why the market are keep on falling. But again, this is just temporary I still believe cryptocurrency will bounce again specially with bitcoin.

Yeah , I read about it and it looks like true

Also I believe that now is the same situation as in previous years and very soon we will see positive changes
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:15:35 AM

yet in 1 branch wrote that the manager sells bitcoins and bits. cache, arrested from the stock exchange, and estesstveno not on a little, but just a bunch. Thousands of cues have been arrested there, and have already been sold. Here's the fall.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
vuonghoa

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

Chinese holidays have just ended, and the G20 summit is coming. That is not to mention the google ban on coin and ICO. I think all the reasons that caused the BTC downgrade
SorokinGervasii97

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

Not the last role, except for deliberately spreading false information about the crypto currency, is the presence of significant drawbacks of bitcoin - slow transactions and too high commission fees.
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

yes, it can always affect the price as many Chinese will go on holiday and maybe they will withdraw their money, but worry the btc price will not stabilize anymore. Maybe a little change, because as we know, in the last few weeks btc is down but before the price of NY China rises again and now reaches about $ 10,000 and rises ... When the BTC price falls, the patience for the market to recover no doubt.
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100